Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 11:59:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Win Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2!  (Read 30884 times)
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2009, 03:45:16 am »

Stop being stupid; it's a port if you buy it on PC. The PC has no real difference anymore, beyond mouse and keyboard control and the ability to type text.

It's built for 360, you can see that plainly in all demonstration videos.

Sadly this is true, from pure PC game, it became console game (ahoy pirates!)

Btw max number of players will be up to 18, tbh by fucking up single player they are just asking to pirate it, many people just buy games for multiplayer. It's imo best anti pirate system, just make awesome multiplayer with cd-key or account like relic and people will think ok I can pay this 50$ to play multi for 1 year or more, 50$ for 5-6 h of campaign, erm thanks...
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2009, 11:01:28 am »

It'll be funny and end up like Demigod(Gas Powered Games-2009) Where they screwed up and had like 100,000-120,000 Pirated copies. (first week of release they peaked at 140K online users, 12% were legitimate copies) Now I hated the game with a passion and was happy to watch it spiral in a ball of flaming doom.

The Story for MW2 will be good to see but I won't pay $60 for it just like draken said, and if they botched the Multiplayer whats the point in buying it at all? I can borrow it from my room mate who already pre-ordered.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2009, 12:34:52 pm »

Its COD4 with less features and improved graphics, why would I buy this? Its not like COD4's look is dated.

3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2009, 08:48:39 pm »

Finally...if you think FPS' aren't best for PC, you're a moron.

I do prefer FPS on pc don't get me wrong, but remember that FPS has always been almost just as strong on console. Remember goldeneye 64? I do prefer pc, however.

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2009, 09:26:05 pm »

I do prefer FPS on pc don't get me wrong, but remember that FPS has always been almost just as strong on console. Remember goldeneye 64? I do prefer pc, however.

The problem with PC gamers is that they believe anything on another platform to be weaker to their platform. The one thing I love about my Xbox and consoles in general is that I can lay on my couch in a nice comfortable position, throw up my game at my homes 42" TV, crank up the surround sound and play. With a PC; you can't really lay down and game.
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2009, 09:35:35 pm »

wireless mouse and keyboard ftw Wink

Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2009, 09:37:24 pm »

Mouse still requires a flat surface to work
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2009, 09:38:21 pm »

I prefer the PC, but thats because I typically play RTS and Similar genres. A Console FPS can be good but it usually invovles Slowing the game down(Halo anyone?) It made a great Console FPS, but it's transition into the PC world was fairly lackluster. COD4 was enitrely different. It had a huge impact on both markets, but it Shined in the PC platform because of it's responsiveness. Where as the console version was usually limited to a Spray fest, and don't even consider a pro sniper player on the console using the M40 or R700.

So while games can be cross console, they usually have a better/preferred platform
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2009, 10:40:26 pm »

The problem with PC gamers is that they believe anything on another platform to be weaker to their platform. The one thing I love about my Xbox and consoles in general is that I can lay on my couch in a nice comfortable position, throw up my game at my homes 42" TV, crank up the surround sound and play. With a PC; you can't really lay down and game.

Meh, you miss the fun of dealing with drivers, settings and all that stuff (especially when you have a crossfire or SLI system) lol.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2009, 10:49:16 pm »

I prefer the PC, but thats because I typically play RTS and Similar genres. A Console FPS can be good but it usually invovles Slowing the game down(Halo anyone?) It made a great Console FPS, but it's transition into the PC world was fairly lackluster. COD4 was enitrely different. It had a huge impact on both markets, but it Shined in the PC platform because of it's responsiveness. Where as the console version was usually limited to a Spray fest, and don't even consider a pro sniper player on the console using the M40 or R700.

So while games can be cross console, they usually have a better/preferred platform

IMO, Halo multiplayer on the PC was really good. I used to play it all the time until my cd got lost. Best part about ti was the sniping. Playing on pc is much more pin point and you can go around head shotting people with assault rifles like they do in real life and not just spray and pray. while it does make it so it's a bit more even, who wants that?  PC gaming requires more skill to be really good than consoles do imo.

I lie down all the time and game.

---Killer344: you like to double post, don't you? :p..
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 10:56:24 pm by Killer344 » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2009, 10:53:34 pm »

That was the problem, the PC's level of accuracy and responsiveness combined with the freedom of movement provided by a mouse made the relatively slow gameplay of Halo easily accessable to everyone. Movement was painfully slow in halo when compared with other FPS titles. So consistently landing headshots was quite simple. Try that in CoD4, it's incredibly difficult, especially in a competitive environment.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2009, 02:55:15 am »

That was the problem, the PC's level of accuracy and responsiveness combined with the freedom of movement provided by a mouse made the relatively slow gameplay of Halo easily accessable to everyone. Movement was painfully slow in halo when compared with other FPS titles. So consistently landing headshots was quite simple. Try that in CoD4, it's incredibly difficult, especially in a competitive environment.

Oh yea I know. Halo moves so slow but there were some servers that sped up gameplay and it was so much fun.

It was also a good game to play if you didn't feel like being challenged too much and just wanted a quick MP game.
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2009, 04:42:17 am »

lol you sound like kid excited by candy, I have x360 for 1 year and I still think PCs are better, because of the "drivers, diffrent version of software", there is no modding on consoles, and main thing it's only gaming platform.

Let's just end this console vs pcs discussion on summary, that:

1 Consoles are better for some kind of the games like: fight games, and race games if you don't have steering wheel on the pc
2. PCs are combines and require some skills, so yes if you want to play only get console, and you must be drunk to say that FPSes are better on console tbh, or be born with pad in hands.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 05:30:32 am by Draken » Logged
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2009, 04:48:43 am »

Actually, the one thing a console has over the PC is this: If I buy a game for my 360; I know its going to run. If I buy the same game for my PC; it's going to not run as 100% advertised, and I'll have to muck around with it.

PC gaming are for people with the money to spend on getting the best and for those that can get the most of out their machine via tinkering and what have you.

Console gaming is for people who want hassle free gaming on the 'cheap'
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2009, 12:38:11 pm »

Sports games are best played on Console, MAdden especially. 

Racign games are better only on PC with the force feedback sterring units i ead about, Along with Flight sims are the same. 

The best part about the console is the amountof buttons you have at your disposal at your fingertips.  PLus the joysticks if you learn them well enoguh it can be a true force to be reconed with, Rember halo and the 1 shot or 2 shot pistol kills people got sooooo good at.... 

WASD is nice, but it can' compete unless your mouse has abotu 10 butons. 

Also.. the worst part about consoles... Inabilty to configr controls to exactly the way you want them.  Many times it makes sense how they are set up, but if its a little weird you are SOL and thats never a fun time...

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2009, 02:04:26 pm »

Really? A keyboard has fewer buttons than a controller?

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2009, 03:01:49 pm »

Within the hands so easily accessed at all times?  YEs. 

Spaced neatly and easy to use. 

THe Xboc and PS3 controllers are increadably easy all have buttons that just fit into the hand.

The keyboard is flat and awkward at times.  YEs control groups are great, Btu when looking at the screen havign to find the difference betwee 3 and 5 is annoying at times. 

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2009, 03:03:59 pm »

You can get a gaming mouse and keypad, both have many many more buttons than any console controller. The fine movement and fast speeds are a plus too.

Flight Sims are far and away better on the PC than console, even with a simple Joystick/Throttle
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2009, 03:56:54 pm »

w,s,a,d,q,e,ctrl + r + 1-4 + shift + space + alt + 2 mouse buttons + mousewheel

That's 17 buttons "fast" reaction buttons on basic keyboard + mouse, more buttons = more precision, gamepad is only suporior for fight games imo, I just find it more enyoyable.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2009, 10:58:36 pm »

Find a youtube video of a Game on console(something with a measurable reaction) and then find the same game on PC. I suggest CoD4 because there plenty of videos. just watch what people can do with the PC version. I played a sniper when i was in CoD4 competitively but some of the things the EU teams can do with a Sniper rifle on that game puts Aim bots to shame
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc