Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:37:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Poll
Question: What is your current status on EiR:R
I'm a Citizen and I play regularly! - 33 (38.8%)
I still check in but am waiting for updates - 23 (27.1%)
I still check in but life prevents me from being more active - 26 (30.6%)
I still check in but no longer feel like playing no matter what updates happen in future - 3 (3.5%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Unofficial EiR:R Census  (Read 10912 times)
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2009, 08:22:38 pm »

Still playing, still love the mod. Haters can stfu

Mukip Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2009, 08:27:14 pm »

I play 2-3 matches a day.  There's still a lot of people playing from what I've seen, they are just playing less individually so the launcher looks less busy.  Perhaps they just need more incentive to play more.
DasNoob Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2009, 08:53:21 pm »

still love the mod. Haters can stfu

+1

Quote from: fldash on Today at 06:22:34 PM
DISASTER AVERTED... IM A MOTHER FUCKING GENIUS!

You have DasNoob who uses the mod as COHTV
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 09:54:09 pm »

if am not working i will usually try play 2 or 3 games...if people are active and i am not working or have other things to do i will play 5 games in a day lol
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 10:10:14 pm »

Still playing, still love the mod. Haters can stfu

Well said lol.

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Leafedge Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 02:22:37 pm »

Not playing. Still check in all the time. Currently only have access to a computer that can barely run games much less graphically intensive than CoH, so for some time I'll still be out. I will definitely return though, and as soon as I am able.
Ununoctium Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2009, 11:47:08 am »

No time Sad

I don't even have time to make a smurf account.

Everyone level 8 and free vet 3 and it could be really chaotic and fun,

Quote from: shockcoil
Quote from: CrazyWR
My tigers get penetrated by everything.  Its really really frustrating.
Your tiger is a whore
Caarnus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2009, 03:20:46 pm »

no time to play atm. also a reset would be awesome.

Evil incarnate, devourer of sensitive n00bs, scourge of battlefield, crusader of sanity
speigas

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2009, 10:54:32 pm »

It stuck at 69 votes!!! bahahhaa

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
IIPraeToriaNII Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 03:00:05 pm »

lack of players just sucks  Undecided

fuck off...
sgMisten Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 07:16:16 pm »

Looking at the poll numbers; we just need to attract and retain fresh blood - a lot of old players still love the mod, but many have had to move on due to life.

Of course, considering that CoH itself is old itself, this will be difficult. Need uber publicity sooner rather than later before people give up CoH totally.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2009, 12:00:22 am »

I would love to be back playing right now but my comp is dead, and until i can work on it i won't be around. It's a shame too because I'm reading a book on the 1st SS panzer corp in Normandy '44 and it just scream EiR:R at me. ohh the pain(even wore is i have no PC for MW:2 release... not that it has dedicated servers anyway)

EDIT: just thinking about vetting up another Tiger makes me hard...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 12:07:12 am by brn4meplz » Logged

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2009, 12:33:00 pm »

The ironic thing is this thread, IF used the search button occurs everytime there is a lul in coding and such when peoples lives get busier and they treat it liek They are OWED a patch when they don;t contribute much. 

The devs have lives as do us all.  We make time for the mod and so do they, But when they don;t make the mod number one the community shits all over them with continous threads such as this, Destagnat EIRR and things such as that where everyone jumps on the bandwagon of hate and Bullshit. 

I remember these threads every 2-4 months they show up in clumps... 

When the new launcher came out 50-100 players on vent and the game...  Everyone have nothing but praise for it.

When the new factions came out the same... 

Everyone likes something shiney and new, When its not they quit.  THey get bored, Tired A.D.D. generation maybe. 

But really alot of people around here are just whiny little bitches.  IF there is no mirror balence, OR the maps are not 100% equal, or there is soemthing that has to be overcome people quit out and say fuck it buh bye... 

THis mod is intruiging, and the vet tables keep some around, The Multiple different combinations and custimizable ablility to make an army you think will win and then strat it out keeps others.  The micro intensity of a very small population army but highly effective one keeps others, THe spamilitlty and huge armies of wave after wave of chinese like armies keeps others. 

Its fun for many different reasons tomany different people, BUt the constant Bullshi of Negitivity is what brings this place down. 

Everytime i see these i laugh pretty hard.  THe mods not dead untill the mods say i won;t mod it anymore. FL did that because of people being assholes all day long and for a little while all these comments effect devs.  THey work hard on these games and mods AND WHEN PEOPLE do nothing but say NEGITIVE shit about it over and over without really much positive aspects they take it to heart....

IF you build something with your own hands and the first thing someone says is " Well its needs this this and that and it will be great"  How inclinded are you to please that person? 

When 75% of the verbage from them is changes that negitivity, WHo wants to listen all day to them? 

I am not askign everyone pat them on the backs 100% of the time... But an we at least support the people who give us an entirly new game, NEw units, New skins, New launcher, ease of play for free....  PLease?   

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 08:01:00 am »

Next up on Friday night fights! puddin VS the English language!

You are right though, people get accustomed to a constant influx of fixes and stuff and while a fevered pace can be maintained for a few months even, it can't last. Eventually Devs get burned out or need to attend to their lives and as such the pace of changes or releases drops and people despondent
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 08:14:02 am »

What a stacked ass game. Puddin > the English language easily. In fact he's completely butchered it on many an occasion. Not even close man
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 02:00:08 pm »

You are right though, people get accustomed to a constant influx of fixes and stuff and while a fevered pace can be maintained for a few months even, it can't last. Eventually Devs get burned out or need to attend to their lives and as such the pace of changes or releases drops and people despondent

xD

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 09:29:30 pm »

I enjoy this place, alot of good people, some good games, and alot of fun.  I have butted heads with most everyone here at one poiint or another, We said our piece, argued our points... and then moved on.  Thats one thing i liek about here, People have a brain, Know how to use it most times...

Just relax, Enjoy the company the mod will be worked on, IT will be built, it will get updates, and will get better. 

Honestly... Games and mods you pay for are never perfect, THe one thing abotu this oen is you have direct access to the peopel who work on it so its easier to feel like your opinion matters and matters morethen anyone elses... 

I say... LEt the devs be honest, Keep us updated, Say look, its probly a month or 2 out and i will say OK, I will continue to play other games and some EIRR ones and have fun doing it.  I say the rest of you join in and enjoyt he ride they let us be a part of.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2009, 09:15:12 am »

just say its 3 months away then if you release it any earlier watch the praise you get for releasing it early.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2009, 11:02:30 am »

Or watch the rage you recevie for releasing it any later
Osprey Offline
Maj. Osprey, Royal Lincolnshire Regiment

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2009, 02:55:55 pm »

I play Royal Canadian Infantry build. Kinda says it all as to why I'm currently ticking over. Still, am enjoying the build with MMGs replacing the Bren squads.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc