Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2024, 07:21:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smokaz secret and manipulative pshycology in EIRR...  (Read 5626 times)
SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: April 19, 2010, 05:41:23 pm »

Well, I guess most of you read Smokaz sniper guide --> "http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=12274.0". After a few days, some of you might have noticed how the sniper use has gone up. (I certainly did, 6 in 3 games vs 2 in 8 games before the post). This now opens the road for our favorite EIRR player, Smokaz, to start using the "dumbest" technique (but no less efficient) to get jeeps and motorcycle spam out. This, on one side, have two big impacts on us, little manipulated players. 1st: the snipers cost around 200 mu and takes a lot out in ammo with our company, (therefor: less repairs, at, manheld at, etc) and that's without mentionning that he suggested to take TWO, therefor taking away 400 munition, but not without getting some "arguments" on the fact that a sniper can pay for his fallen brother. That's not true if there's still a bike spam out there...

P.S: The above is not founded, but find out if it's wheter true or not by yourself.

With Courage shall we Rise,
With Might shall we Fight,
With Glory shall we Stand,
With Honor shall we Falter,
For the Fatherland shall we Prevail.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 05:44:40 pm »

rofl tired
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:54:27 pm by EliteGren » Logged

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 05:45:18 pm »

Rofl yes smokaz sets up guides so he can win =O

SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 05:46:09 pm »

My snipers almost always get +30 kills, well worth their cost. I wouldn't use them when you don't know the ways of the pr0 style.
I didn't say I had a problem with them, read the title Wink

Rofl yes smokaz sets up guides so he can win =O

He understood what i meant... Smiley
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 05:48:23 pm »

You mean he wrote a guide so people take snipers which he can rush with his 6 bike call in?
That doesn't make any sense to me. At all.

I guess I just have to go to sleep, being tired makes typing take up all my brain and physical power so there's nothing left to think with.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:51:50 pm by EliteGren » Logged
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 05:49:57 pm »

Manipulation of this magnitude takes skills of the highest order.

Smokaz spends his time manipulation you so he can win in EiRR.

I spend my time manipulation women so I can win in life. Fields without seeds won't grow.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Computer991 Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 05:53:00 pm »

I spend my time manipulation women so I can win in life. Fields without seeds won't grow.

Spoken like a true player.

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 05:53:15 pm »

I wish Brn would post his guide on sniping women, sounds much more interesting tbh

"The Bifocal scope... The game..  McDonalds.. diet coke.. dont watch them eating.... Only call them back on weekends"

Here's also the Sniper USE CURVE clearly supporting SX23's claims:

^
       ^    ^
-*--^         ^                                                                 ^
                   ^___________________________*derp^^^___

*Guide is created
*derp 1 year later, someone used a sniper in a game with SX23 and shot at his hotchkiss stuka
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:10:01 pm by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 05:53:58 pm »

That guide was written like a year ago.

nt though.

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 06:03:59 pm »

lmao hilarious. Always read the date of the post.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:06:37 pm by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 06:10:42 pm »

« Reply #8 on: Today at 05:53:58 pm »

Look @ time
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 06:30:41 pm »

Aiming down the Cock.
A guide to sniping women.
Ohhhhh.... FACE SHOT

The quality of a woman can be broken down into several categories. We will discuss this in terms of easy to hard. Hard will be discussed in later chapters. It is important to note that a woman can freely move from the easiest levels to the hardest levels. Either through your mistakes or external influences such as Religion, Family, Boyfriends, Morals and higher quality men.

The Easy Mark
Easy woman can be denoted by their willingness to join in the act of coupling. This however does not denote them as a slut or whore. Many 'easy' women are quite experienced and regularly practice safe sex
Chapter 1:The Target
Finding an easy woman is similar in many respects to surviving on the African plains. With one substantial benefit, your chance of contracting HIV/AIDS is much higher on the actual African plains. Your best bet is to look for women who have already identified themselves as easier marks. Start by looking at online dating sites, or getting contact information of the sexual outcast in other friends groups of friends.

When in a bar you are looking for women who are not smiling, smiling too much(drunk) or who appear depressed. Women hanging to the edges of cluster of friends are easier targets. Better yet find Women with fewer friends or none at all a typical dead giveaway. Sometimes it is beneficial to hunt in a pack. A temporary alliance with another at the bar to split a group of friends can be beneficial to all.

We will have to stop there I'm cooking a meal for a woman and would hate for her to go hungry.

Guess whats for dinner?

SAUSAGE
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 06:39:32 pm »

OGGA BOGGA BOGGA WOO! *beats chest*

bullshit, he's making dinner for her. guess what's for dessert? whipped cream!
Jinker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 06:48:51 pm »

So what happens when these women experience the "brn" part of the deal?
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 06:49:42 pm »

Thats when "brn", gets, "burned"!

SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 06:55:31 pm »

nt though.
Actually, it went up in the "recents posts" some times ago. I've therefore noticed an increase in the snipers numbers nowaday. I'm playing PE and have a great deal of trouble dealing with them. I actually wrote that so anybody that based some parts of his company on snipes following the lecture of the thread considers it and thinks about bike/jeep spam. It's only a futile attempt of my part to create suspicion in the heart of all the one who uses snipers (thanks to the guide) and a essay to make them change their mind. You can therefore ignore it or not, depending on how suspicious you are...
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 06:58:37 pm »

nt though.
Actually, it went up in the "recents posts" some times ago. I've therefore noticed an increase in the snipers numbers nowaday. I'm playing PE and have a great deal of trouble dealing with them. I actually wrote that so anybody that based some parts of his company on snipes following the lecture of the thread considers it and thinks about bike/jeep spam. It's only a futile attempt of my part to create suspicion in the heart of all the one who uses snipers (thanks to the guide) and a essay to make them change their mind. You can therefore ignore it or not, depending on how suspicious you are...

you still sound retarded for suggesting that as it wasn't smokaz who brought that thread back. Smokaz has always kept a spam of bikes n stuff in his company, he likes to scout thats how he plays. So for you to suggest that his guide gets back in the recent cuz someone wanted to add something to it and then he goes and spams bikes and jeeps is ridiculous. It's called "coincidence"

Then again at the same time, if you think that you've noticed that more people are using snipers, than Smokaz has noticed it so and therefore, he's adjusted his company, who wouldn't, i mean seriously...qqing on everything.
SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 07:02:12 pm »

you still sound retarded for suggesting that as it wasn't smokaz who brought that thread back. Smokaz has always kept a spam of bikes n stuff in his company, he likes to scout thats how he plays. So for you to suggest that his guide gets back in the recent cuz someone wanted to add something to it and then he goes and spams bikes and jeeps is ridiculous. It's called "coincidence"

Then again at the same time, if you think that you've noticed that more people are using snipers, than Smokaz has noticed it so and therefore, he's adjusted his company, who wouldn't, i mean seriously...qqing on everything.

You minsunderstood me, I created this post to diminish the number of snipes ingame as I have a great deal of trouble dealing with them.

Explanations:
1. Suspicion. (Anti-snipers means increased?)
2. In-game confirmation. (If you take time to think about the fear of bikes/jeeps, there's a great probability you'll misuse the sniper).
3. Less snipers in company.
4. I'm happy, as I have trouble dealing with snipes as PE.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 07:03:35 pm »

HAH!

I knew I'd bust you, you hothckiss stuka loving freak.

The guide also suggests that if you run snipers with the intention of having them live, you have run halftracks for them to hide in as well.
SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 07:05:17 pm »

HAH!

I knew I'd bust you, you hothckiss stuka loving freak.

The guide also suggests that if you run snipers with the intention of having them live, you have run halftracks for them to hide in as well.

The goal of this post is not to counter your arguments in your guide, it's to make poeple in EIRR use less snipers.

And yes I love Hotckiss Stukas! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc