Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 01:32:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WW2 Has so many Plot Holes...  (Read 28862 times)
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2010, 02:47:25 pm »

I sent you an e-mail. Yes, I'm that nosy Cheesy.

i replied

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2010, 02:49:05 pm »

Not getting it yet :O.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2010, 02:50:04 pm »

Not getting it yet :O.

maybe i got filtered?
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2010, 06:37:09 am »

And judging by your pool spelling and grammar, I'd assume that English isn't your first language either. If it is, then shame on you.

1. It doesn't matter in the least that Christ chose the first Apostles. The Apostles, and then all the bishops appointed by them, and then again by those successors were NOT Christ. They were not perfect like Christ, and therefore their "validity" does NOT matter in the least.

2. Except that you can't claim it's the religion Christ instituted, because he DIDN'T chose a SINGLE minister of religion in the Catholic Church existing now.

3. Except that I already gave you a reason - Mary was humble, even if she was obedient. She led by example(and you still pray to her to show you the way, and for salvation) - instead of being one of the Apostles. Apostles were just humans chosen by Christ. Mary was chosen by God himself. Christ would not go against the will of his father and God. That is why he did not chose Mary.

4. Yes, they do. You can chose to ignore a feeling for some time - but it will not just "go away" because you feel like it. You'll feel the emotion, or the feeling - you'll just opt not to act on it.

5. It is evil that you chose to steal, and it is evil if you chose to ignore the boy's plight. If you chose to ASK for the food from the rich person, or gave the food from your own stocks - then that would be the only way to come out as good in this situation.

6. Yes, it's flawed. You keep stating one thing, and then re-iterating another in the exact same sentence. If you follow a man's teachings based on precedence - you follow all his works to a T. If you just follow his teachings - precedence does not matter, and it never will. Chose one or the other, not a bit of both.

7. The Big Bang starts with the assumption that we don't yet KNOW what was there at the moment of the big bang. But hey, back in the 19th century they didn't know what a nuke was either. Just because you don't know something now doesn't mean you won't know it later on. We can trace all time back to that nano-second after the Big Bang happened - and it's all been proven scientifically. Everything that's stated in the Bible is only the opinion of someone - the one who first wrote the first bible(and was then rewritten by countless other authors after him). There is no proof whatsoever that what's written in the Bible is true, or that it has been written by God - you keep operating under the assumption that it was. If you base something on something that has not been proven - you commit a logical flaw.

8. The theory that we came from Africa is based by archeological digs. We see how the bones are scattered, we can find various foods, fosilised feecees - tons of things proving that man has come from Africa. The evidence of civilisation proves exactly that : that man has first begun civilisation in those areas. Which happen to be nearby rivers : fertile grounds and such. Places, where you would hope to be able to live well without the need to continue a nomadic hunter life.

9. Quote from that very article "there is no evidence for a monarchical episcopacy in Rome at such an early date". Yeah, basically there's nothing truly proving his existence except a single letter and some excerpts - both of which can easily be fraudulent. Also, if he did indeed live, he did not lead a proper church - but just a congregation.

10. So he loves the creatures that do evil, just because he created them. If he created them, then he must have known what will become of them. Since he also loves his creation(even when he KNEW what was going to happen) - he must be evil. Otherwise he would not have created a creature that was capable of evil, and allowed it to go do whatever it likes. The whole part where he punishes for someone being evil is also contradictory to the story of God being benevolent and forgiving. Also, God is a sinner. He clearly states himself that he is a jealous God. Whereas Jealousy is a mortal sin. By that logic - God is in Hell, along with Lucipher.

11. But, God has commited a mortal sin himself. He naturally killed his own life within himself. So he's in hell too. Anybody that is in hell is evil, therefore God is Evil.

12. Not the point. I asked you if you would be particularly willing to do what the bandits ordered you to do, after they did despicable things to your familly.

13. You made absolutely no sense there. So you're saying that the pope is not perfect, but speaks for God, and thusly anything he does wrong is something that God did wrong? Wow, so much for omnipotence.

14. Assuming there is an afterlife. There is no proof of it. You're basing one assumption with another, yet again. Stop using the same old logic flaws over and over again - they're boring. I don't even need to quote any pope on that. Go find at least one record of a trial performed in the middle ages against a priest or monk, but that the trial would be performed by the state. Other than when the Anglican church separated from Rome - I don't think youll be finding much at all.

15. Except that they did. Thousands of knights from abroad fought in the battle of Grunwald(Tannenberg), as late as 1410 AD. It's the biggest battle of the Medieval Era, in which the Teutonic Order was destroyed as a military force. I'm sure you must have heard of it. If you'll wish, I'll even be able to cite some names of the French and Spannish knights that fought under Ulrich Von Jungingen - just need to find my book on the subject.

16. I'm pretty sure you're still seperate from the Orthodox faith. And the sepearation came from something quite a bit less trivial than just power. You couldn't decide where the Holy Spirit comes from : from Christ and the Father God, or just the Father God.

17. So you're sayting the Catholic Church is good because it's self-righteous, will never admit it's wrong and has refuted and made every effort to combat change within society and technology for hundreds of years? Yeah, if you think that finding out that putting leeches on a person when he's already weak-blooded won't really help him is evil and should be a burnable offence - then yes, the Church is fucking awesome. Basically, no - being stubborn is not a good thing.

18. We know more than the man in Roman Times, and the man in Da Vinci's times. Most people may not have the logical capacity, creativity and intelect of Da Vinci - but we simply KNOW more. Christianity, as it was when it was spread across the Roman Empire wasn't as retarded as Catholicism in the Middle ages - that's why so many people bought it.
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2010, 07:44:44 am »

actually all the polakos serving in the SS were one of the most feared by polski jews and russians

many ss members working in concentration camps were polaken
you should know that  Roll Eyes

numbers? Because if you search you will know that co

Because I never heard about polish voulounters, except forced to join the army (choice between concentration camp=death), we had the highest number of people rescuing jews, highest underground army over 1 milion people, and we were 4th in size ally in allied camp.

And you are proud if someone was in ss?

You're such fucktrad that I can't believe it.

And mod team is responsible for such tools and is doing nothing.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 07:48:44 am by Draken » Logged
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2010, 07:50:16 am »

Oi, I'm a nurse.. and I ain't no woman!

My mom can fix my car better then I can thou ... Sad

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2010, 07:51:39 am »

numbers? Because if you search you will know that co

Because I never heard about polish voulounters, except forced to join the army (choice between concentration camp=death), we had the highest number of people rescuing jews, highest underground army over 1 milion people, and we were 4th in size ally in allied camp.

And you are proud if someone was in ss?

You're such fucktrad that I can't believe it.

And mod team is responsible for such tools and is doing nothing.

You are the one calling others fucktards, stop claiming mod action for your own good.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 07:53:18 am by Killer344 » Logged

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2010, 07:52:41 am »

How do you call someone who is proud of nazism?

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2010, 07:54:57 am »

How do you call someone who is proud of nazism?

Don't know where did you get that from, and we don't ban people for their political views, we may only force them to keep it to themself.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2010, 08:21:35 am »

Poland had Pogroms against jews before the war, which resulted in the burning of 350 jews in a barn. There was racism and hate around the world toward the Jewish population, often blame for the Dirty Thirties which led to an almost universal shame upon discovery of the death camps.

And don't be naive there will always be the weaker souls who will instantly join and cozy up to an occupying force to try to get more power. Or maybe they just agree with the invasion or their political values are close to the invaders
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 08:32:14 am by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2010, 09:24:42 am »

And there we Poles defending those jews, they were retarded, but same people after ww2 were helping eachother.
BigDick
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2010, 09:57:30 am »

there were even more than 150.000 jews serving in the wehrmacht

you never heared about boot camps like trawniki? where slawic people like polacken, ukrains letten etc. were trained for serving as watchmen in concentration camps?
there was even last year a big process against one named Demjanjuk ok he was from ukraine but there were polacken too
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2010, 11:39:02 am »

You just called Lithuanians slaws, Bigdick.
That makes your entire argument absolutely invalid.
BigDick
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2010, 11:43:27 am »

1. i talked about lettland not litauen
2. oh dear i forgot to execlude the "letten" from slawic and add them to separate trained people in boot camps  Roll Eyes but since there are slawic people in lettland too probably that wasn't even wrong  Roll Eyes
3. your russian stalin deal with it  Roll Eyes Tongue
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 11:46:55 am by BigDick » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2010, 11:53:34 am »

1. Doesn't change the fact Latvia is also Baltic, just like Lithuania is. If you don't like the term Baltic - use Aistic. It's still not slavic.
2. You claimed one lie, there's a high chance the rest of your post is also a lie. And seeing as there are slaws in germany, all germans are communists then? Look, I can use logic flaws too.
3. And your mother had a cock. Deal with it.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2010, 12:15:06 pm »

Yeah well Latveria was the best country in all of ww2 if it wasn't for them we would all be Nazis
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2010, 12:29:04 pm »

can you write in english noone cares what do you say in your language,

and almost 40% have slavic genes, ask your parents if your grandma was not raped by russians.

You little szwab, try to come here and say polacken to anyone.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2010, 12:37:04 pm »

Indeed, I don't see why Bigdick is allowed to keep using a flamebaiting name against Draken's nation all this time. I'm fairly certain people would get quite some retribution for calling a black person the "N" word.
BigDick
« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2010, 01:26:18 pm »

sorry to disappoint you im neither a schwabe nor one of my parents/grandparents were born during WW2 or short after WW2
but probably your grandma was raped by the russians when they marched through poland a german soldier wouldn't copulate with polackos  Smiley

@stalin

http://www.dict.pl/dict?word=polak&words=&lang=EN

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 01:44:11 pm by BigDick » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2010, 01:52:07 pm »

Except that there's a difference between polak and polacko...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc