Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:29:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 01:55:18 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New searching for players  (Read 5215 times)
E1ementz Offline
EIR Regular

« on: August 28, 2010, 11:30:22 am »

Hi im new to Eir,

after playing some games and get a little bit used to the playstyle/companybuild i searcing for someone to play 1v1 games to earn experience for my playstyle and for the company.
If someone is interrestet PM me here or write in chat. ING Name E1ementz.

HF
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 01:11:52 pm »

Lol, so you want people to help abuse your level?

SublimeHauken - Back from the dead - Since 2007'
E1ementz Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 01:33:41 pm »

Were is there a abuse if u want to test out the game without beeing raped by highly vetted companys? No offence but i just want to find a way into the game and people who just startet out too. Don´t know yet if this is abuse. But if you want to be gentle you could give me hand how to get better and how to find people on my stage of the game instead of yelling abuse?
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 01:37:43 pm »

It's abuse only if you purposely drop from the game after 5 minutes to get xp/pps.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 01:50:38 pm »

Were is there a abuse if u want to test out the game without beeing raped by highly vetted companys? No offence but i just want to find a way into the game and people who just startet out too. Don´t know yet if this is abuse. But if you want to be gentle you could give me hand how to get better and how to find people on my stage of the game instead of yelling abuse?
Because that's how eir is, you'll get used to it. *i still aint*
And, best thing would be 4v4 or 3v3 thats how you learn things, and boost your company.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 01:51:28 pm »

sum1 give this guy a bit more warm welcome
asmithally Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 02:14:44 pm »

Well, I had a good game earlier on with him... until his teammate dropped Smiley

But really, 1v1s aren't the best way to experience EiR. The game is rather unbalanced, because whoever wins the first engagement can just steamroll his opponent... Goes down to a diceroll.
E1ementz Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 03:35:11 pm »

ty all for the nice comments, i think the best way is to just jump into games and have fun. Boostet my companys units now a bit by just playing. I dont come here to abuse so sry groundfire if u thought so Smiley
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 04:22:20 pm »

ty all for the nice comments, i think the best way is to just jump into games and have fun. Boostet my companys units now a bit by just playing. I dont come here to abuse so sry groundfire if u thought so Smiley

Its Grundwaffe ! Not groundfire. both totally different people

and really grundwaffe. did you really have to open with that comment on a new person. think before you say anything next time.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
E1ementz Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 04:24:08 pm »

sry for the mistake
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 04:24:54 pm »

Welcome to the mod dude Smiley
Hope you have a nice stay and enjoy the mod ^^
Try and steer away from 1v1's and bite you lips and just jump into the bigger games (which it sounds like you've down so awesome).
If you really want to, it sounds like we might be getting a little fun campain going, go in the thread and sign up for it (the "EiRR Campaign" thread, if you want to know how it works, there's a massive ducussion in the "Eirr is dying" thread thing). :3

EiRNames:- MittinsKittens & FlutterShyPegasus
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 04:28:31 pm »

no worries elements. even i have trouble between the two names now.
Hey i hope your having a good time in eir.

Just some advice

Dont get disheartened if you lose alot of your first games. Theres alot of people in this community that will help you with your company. As the saying goes.

Your company structure is half the battle.

Now once you get a good company set up and you still lose. dont think its your company. A pro could give you there company structure and you still may lose due to experience. So there basically the two main aspects you have to get used to
Setting your company correctly and gaining experience how EIR games run.

and lastly have fun! and always feel free to ask for help!!!
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 04:30:24 pm »

Hi there, Im groundfire.  Grin

Best way to get yourself going is to just hop into 2vs2 games and up. 1vs1 games only give you a fraction of the EXP and PPs you would normally get b/c its too easy for 2 friends to come on and abuse the system.

Just let people know you're new and you need some help, and we'll get someone over to give you a hand.

Got any trouble getting the basics down, there are tutorial videos on the "News" section of the launcher.

I am personally always on vent, so give me a halla if you are having a problem.

Welcome to the mod, brush up fast cause we got the war coming. Your lucky you got time to prepare. hehe. Tongue

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 08:14:03 pm »

Find guys your same level, fight guys the same level, once you have leveled up a company you will have achieved SOME profiency at least

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2010, 09:24:55 pm »

Oh, I forgot one thing. Don't be afraid to lose your vet, if you're, you've already lost the game. Also, losing vet isn't the end of the world, not only can you just level up another unit in its place, everyone hates a guy who just spends 5-10+ mins just dropping f' bombs, swearing and abusive to everyone, that shit isn't coooooll :/
And you may laugh at the idea of people QQing about losing vet, but seriously most of us in this mod have seen it, and sometimes the guys can get seriously harsh. Although, name a community that doesn't have a person like that, and I would show you a liar.
But yeah, enjoy your stay, and I'm pretty sure you will ^^
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 09:44:04 pm »

At least dont retreat stuff in blobs, select which squads to retreat and try to get away with the others. Squads below vet 2 really aren't that much of a big deal, and unless you are afraid of good weapons dropping (a single lmg doesnt turn a battle for the allies, 2-3 shreks can become a nuisance).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc