Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 09:31:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tb0ss and skaffa raging  (Read 8509 times)
sheffer Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: October 18, 2010, 03:41:53 pm »

This thread is about tactic.

2v2 game
Tb0ss and me VS Heartmann and oiar
http://www.filefront.com/17405626/b1.rar

We meet PE and WH, i start  with mg-rifles in HT to move in center fast and do not allow enemies get our side of town. Hellcat can protect vs ht rush and p4s, mortar can help to mate to advance. My mate start with double RR (?), quad (in town map???) and mortar. No any chance to advance through WH defence in town map with our units. First clash and we lost our positions on outskirts of the city, mates AB's pushed by mg's, he lost all his support units.
Any chance to push back with single mortar without smoke? No. I decide to protect flanks and creat save position by wire\mg nests\mines and call a howie to clear up a way through oiar's double mg's mortar defence. After that ally surrunder with reason  like "i cant play with campyshit plaing mate"
P.S. i continue the fight alone, got same points as my enemies (~14k).

Question: what u whink about my decisions? there was any other options? (my coy is antisuperheavies oriented - inf with alot of mines+mgs and atgs with aprs)

3v3 game
Tb0ss, skaffa and me VS  Cyran, Evilnrg and Duckordie
http://www.filefront.com/17405726/b2.rar

Skaffa's plan was simple - outnumber player on a left. U didnt really care about cap at first 10 min of game so we rush  a left and enemy take a heavy casulties. But after thet attack we got overcap even on respawn sector and WH set an 88 on a right flank. I start to recap right flank and preparations for overrun 88 and medbunker, but all what we must do is atacking left flank by all costs. "Attack were they are weaker", but 88 was a weak point vs skaffa's rangers spam not a left flank near enemy spawn. We lost right and with protected flank axis easily take a middle, put there second 88 and that is all. Am i right?

Senseless and ruthless.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 04:25:24 pm »

Due to your garbled English, we will never know.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
sheffer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 04:44:27 pm »

it explains everything
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 06:28:34 pm »

Due to your garbled English, we will never know.

Nice, flaming someone who is using english as a second language.

It was not very easy to read, but hell i understood it. Seen worse from people who claim English as their first language

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 06:38:58 pm »

I'd rather take Sheffer's english that has slightly off word-order(owed entirely due to his first language having a completely different grammar system), which I can still understand perfectly fine than RoyalHants' or Puddin's gibberish which is just illigible.

RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 12:39:20 am »

RoyalHants' or Puddin's gibberish which is just illigible.
lol im english ^^ but i haz no grammer
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 12:48:27 am by RoyalHants » Logged

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Evilnrg Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 01:53:59 am »

I agree you should support in a better range and not camping at back.
I can't say all Skaffa decision are correct
T boss was not playing a bright game  either ( but you can't blame him he is still new)
But this was not the main reason you loss the game

The main reason = your Call ins + Pop cap

You call ins are way to small : Like 1 falmer ? 1 atg ? 1 rifle squads ( this will kill your call in timer at the end)
Second,  you biggest mistake,
most of the time you had a free pop 10-12
thats why they had a feeling you are not helping.
USE your pop
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 02:29:56 am »

rofl, that game really annoyed me

The plan was, to 3v1 the left, kill the easier targets there, then push thru towards the 88 which will be either unsupported or the axis player over there is still camping near it. In the latter case we would have fought 3v2 on the left and won that battle, and then 3v1 the axis player near the 88 and also win that.

Incase of a 3v3 on the left, if you have 3x25 pop fighting 3x25 pop minus a flak88, we should win.
Then the flak is unsupported and we crush that. It is also very likely that the axis who has the 88 keeps some units there.

This was the plan, you didnt cooperate but sat still, you also didnt come up with any other plan.
Its very unlikely I will be playing with you again on my team.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
sheffer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 02:54:25 am »

Its very unlikely I will be playing with you again on my team.

Oh, no! PLZ forgive me!! (Sara Casm)
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 03:10:41 am »

It's always easy to blame your teammates for the loss Smiley
TR3X Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 04:49:00 am »

We meet PE and WH, i start  with mg-rifles in HT to move in center fast and do not allow enemies get our side of town. Hellcat can protect vs ht rush and p4s, mortar can help to mate to advance. My mate start with double RR (?), quad (in town map???) and mortar.

First of all, Given the lack of experience the first call in will differ a bit, this build is working out pretty good though, quad supporting the RR and mortar taking down HMG placements and such -

Second of all -  quad in a town map? how the flying fuck am i supposed to know that we are going to play a town map? i havent tried 95% of the maps yet, and i was not in on deciding the map before i set my sh.t up - IMO would be a waste to have 2x25 pop squads (one for urban and one for rural) when i can have 1 allround that can be adapted to all situations no?

- and other games the quad have been an effective asset to me.

Besides i like being active/aggressive - for me mobility is key - it causes me to loose alot but im learning from those losses - and still have tons to learn, something I am well aware of -

Last if i wanted to chill with some cheese and wine in the fleeting shade of my team m8´s shit rushing by, I would have gone brits and dug a goddamn trench - but i would still try so support my m8´s any way possible even if it would cause me to leave the trench and go shove cheese up Jerry´s freshly shaved hindparts -

« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 04:51:09 am by TR3X » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 04:52:39 am »

First of all, Given the lack of experience the first call in will differ a bit, this build is working out pretty good though, quad supporting the RR and mortar taking down HMG placements and such -

Second of all -  quad in a town map? how the flying fuck am i supposed to know that we are going to play a town map? i havent tried 95% of the maps yet, and i was not in on deciding the map before i set my sh.t up - IMO would be a waste to have 2x25 pop squads (one for urban and one for rural) when i can have 1 allround that can be adapted to all situations no?

- and other games the quad have been an effective asset to me.

Besides i like being active/aggressive - for me mobility is key - it causes me to loose alot but im learning from those losses - and still have tons to learn, something I am well aware of -

Last if i wanted to chill with some cheese and wine in the fleeting shade of my team m8´s shit rushing by, I would have gone brits and dug a goddamn trench - but i would still try so support my m8´s any way possible even if it would cause me to leave the trench and go shove cheese up Jerry´s freshly shaved hindparts -

OWNED!! +1

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 05:08:48 am »

oh shit noob strategy thread?

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
sheffer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 05:27:43 am »

This thread is about my mistakes, im not blaming mates. everyone can play as inf doc with rangers (TR or Carabines), im trying to make Lock&loaded efficient enough (and yes, its fail 90% of the time). It was created at first turns of campaign when axis got lvl9 very fast and we recived alot of report about tigers, jagds and kts.
may be i must just forget about L&L
marda145 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 08:34:51 am »

Lol, i can´t still believe, that we won. I am a 7- games- newbie

Cyran
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 08:37:25 am »

Lol, i can´t still believe, that we won. I am a 7- games- newbie

Cyran

However, despite being fairly new - you know how to take orders and advice well, you have a pretty solid company and can hold your own in terms of on-the-field tactics. All you need is quite frankly time to get used to the game - I'm sure that with a little bit of effort you'll get pretty good pretty soon.
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 11:14:46 am »

However, despite being fairly new - you know how to take orders and advice well, you have a pretty solid company and can hold your own in terms of on-the-field tactics. All you need is quite frankly time to get used to the game - I'm sure that with a little bit of effort you'll get pretty good pretty soon.

Jeez myst, give him a handie while your at it...

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2010, 11:31:03 am »

Sorry, doctors said I can only give 4 handies a day, and I used them all on myself... Oh well.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 11:46:49 am »

You got 2 hands.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 12:35:48 pm »

Your point being?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc