Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 06:24:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PE Assault Nades/Flamer Mines/Marder Spam  (Read 20303 times)
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 05:21:01 pm »

This thread burns with Bias!

we have 3 here that are so disgustingly bias. stating L2p and because ALLIES have something OP so should AXIS!. no place for balance furom. should be banned for 1 week

seriously  l2play
80 mp 10 mu  non  doctrinal  minesweeper
gg mines.
on those assault  nades.
i  fail   to understad  how is that  become  such a  big  deal anyway.
i know  of  3 players  using  them ....soooo compare  to  AB   for instance  not  a  big  deal  now is it?

so why is this suddenly so bad since axis have been laying agaisnt broken ab for so long that we decide to dodge or find a way to deal with it...

and the moment axis have some OP bullshit u guys go crazy like ur on a which hunt.... it is not that bad if u know how to deal with it

get some minesweepers and move up after mortor barrages.

Seriously, just walk 2 rifles through the minefield. You'll lose most the rifles but fuck it you should have a billion more - they're fucking riflemen

Than we also have insults emphasising his bias view. Ban for 1 week please. seriously people need to learn .

or invite  more of  you  girls  for  a  group cry
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 05:27:26 pm by Demon767 » Logged

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 05:26:58 pm »

I think we should give rangers 2 uses of the hellcat mine as part of the Tank Reaper T4? Does 5 munitions sound fair?

Obv. they should have a minesweeper that doesn't take up a weapon slot too. Hello? Best plan.. ever?

Its unfair.. and it breaks my theme.. that I have to buy minesweepers or change my company, when I should be able to compete with my all ranger company. It reduces my.. immersion.. plus it's killing EIRR.. making us.. me leave.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 05:29:28 pm by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2010, 05:53:47 pm »

Also, I am concerned about the balance of the M10, these minefields prevent me from using it in its primary purpose of running over teh manz, also prevents me from lol circling Marders and 50mm ATHT. I cry unfair!

Reasons Minesweepers are not viable, they don't cap, they lose to Volks squads in combat. Unfair! Minesweeper team should be 6 men, 50-60hp each, with 3 Thompsons, 2 BARs and the Minesweeper guy with old Officer .45. That way they could cap, clear mines, and defend themselves. They also need Fireup in case they get suppressed.

It would be balanced because they cant fight tanks, but you would need to use combined arms like an ATG to support them.

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2010, 06:24:21 pm »

Stop being an idiot, AmPm.

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2010, 06:25:26 pm »

I just find the complaints about the minefields funny ok =)

It's never the mines that are an issue for a prepared player. Its the IA that makes it a bitch.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2010, 06:37:24 pm »

Everyone's aware of that - but those that think otherwise aren't gonna change their opinions until IA will be nerfed.

Trolling them isn't helping.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2010, 10:19:26 pm »

This thread burns with Bias!

we have 3 here that are so disgustingly bias. stating L2p and because ALLIES have something OP so should AXIS!. no place for balance furom. should be banned for 1 week

Than we also have insults emphasising his bias view. Ban for 1 week please. seriously people need to learn .

And by any chance.... did you realize that calling people biased can get you banned?

Balance Forum Guidelines

8. "Biased players"

This is close to a myth, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, if X member of the community feels like only trying to point out the weak side of a faction while only the strong points of the opposite, it doesn't make him "biased". As long he doesn't break any of the other rules/guidelines he is free to keep posting as much as he wants, we apprecciate well thought feedback.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2010, 02:32:47 pm »

Actually if you fire a mortar onto the minefield, you can take just about all of the mines out. This is especially funny if the pe player is charging at you through the minefield. Problem PE player?

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
#Freek Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2010, 05:26:50 pm »

Just tried out a incendiary nade spam/mine spam on poor FireFlyDivision & RoyalPants... the poor guys dropped.

And that was the first game using the tactic, with mandatory screw ups and fail munitracks.
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2010, 05:27:57 pm »

Just tried out a incendiary nade spam/mine spam on poor FireFlyDivision & RoyalPants... the poor guys dropped.

And that was the first game using the tactic, with mandatory screw ups and fail munitracks.
-_0

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2010, 07:38:22 pm »

And by any chance.... did you realize that calling people biased can get you banned?

im not afraid of being banned. If i were to be banned but to make it clear to everyone else the bias nature of this thread. i will gladly take the bullet for it. anyways i provided facts behind my claims. so be it. do what you will. im not afraid of that pathetic ill constructed guideline
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2010, 08:54:51 pm »

Go back to school, you'll eventually figure out why you can't prove people wrong calling them "biased".
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2010, 09:22:01 pm »

wrong killer. i had no point. i was highlighting their bias with points emphasising their bias. i have no side in this argument. you should not take a side like you are against me so you can see clearly and do your job properly
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2010, 09:27:38 pm »

Sigh...

1.  Everyone is biased in their own way so get used to it.
2.  IA nades are complete bullshit, for two reasons.
                a. They suppress instantly (when one nade hits close enough to the squad).  Please spare me the"JUST DODGE TEH NADEZ SOOPID" remarks because its not that easy.  I can dodge most of them and I do almost all the time but for anyone who forgets about their men for less then a second, they are surly going to die.  This can also be fixed easily and will be so STFU everyone and go post somewhere else.
                 b. They have the ability that all assault has where a squad will keep throwing grenades as long as you keep moving out of their reach ( which works with AW as well)  Anyways this is also something that needs to be fixed, its a little far-fetched to see this happen every game.

3.  This is just a lay out of whats wrong with this ability, please can we end this thread.  We all know its broken, even if you refuse to admit it, so lets just all get on with our lives...

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2010, 10:00:28 pm »

wrong killer. i had no point. i was highlighting their bias with points emphasising their bias. i have no side in this argument. you should not take a side like you are against me so you can see clearly and do your job properly

Then don't troll for the sake of it, bias or not is irrelevant to the argument itself.

rifle87654 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2010, 10:07:24 pm »

Is there a counter?
Last time I joined a 4v4 with Computer991.
The other 3 guys had that plan.
Then they pwned a bunch of noobs.
Although the opponents' AB RRs kicks ass.
But there's too many HTs
That was really horrible.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
Does he have a problem?
Anyway he's hilarious.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2010, 03:24:17 am »

I do not defend my actions on my other occasions. in this thread. i wasn't trolling.

now to avoid contributing nothing to this non-intelligent discussion i shall quote myself from another thread

wrong. Marders and 50mm

The problem with IA right. It makes them the BEST infantry in the game alright. with that in mind, and considering that they can beat down elite infantry with a click of a button. Including their low pool cost and cheapness. There like KCH. but you can spam 25 of them. understand now?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2010, 04:57:41 pm »

point blank, the ability is really strong and it needs a nerf somehow. The problem with most OP abilities isn't just the fact that the ability is strong, its the ability to spam the ability and to provide strong support with it, so it's not so much that IA is strong, its that it's all you need to counter allied infantry, therefore you can just go ahead and get marders and 50mms to back them up without fear of them being overran.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2010, 08:50:34 am »

yes point blank the ability iss painful just cant escape it but its only game changing when spammmed
and the suppresion is the worst part most times forcing you off the field

but come on its not that bad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFjbGi0x3kg&feature=related Tongue
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 08:52:50 am by RoyalHants » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc