Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 03:33:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OP Challenge  (Read 9619 times)
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 11:31:58 am »

I nominate Sachaztan for this challenge.

If I have to play one more game with this guy where he QQ's about some unit or another and blames his opponent using it for his loss.... I think I might just move to Somalia where people are too busy trying to stay alive to whine about stupid nonsense all the time.

I vote he has to make a churchill crocodile company and demonstrate how OP they are vs good players since apparently they are completely broken.

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 11:38:45 am »

I wouldn't say they are broken,but they are very cost effective,and when they get 2x repairs,which they surely will,they become one of the best tanks u can have for ai...
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 12:11:05 pm »

someone nominate me to dominate with jeep spam lul

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2010, 12:14:38 pm »

re OP:

I would if I had the time to fucking grind 40+ games to get a second T4.

As it stands I don't even have one single t4 account.

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 12:18:21 pm »

someone nominate me to dominate with jeep spam lul

I nominate Deadbolt to carry out the proposed motion! Do I have a second?

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 12:20:04 pm »

By the way, if some one wants to give me a maxed out armor company with pershings so I can rape them with it, feel free.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 02:51:55 pm »

Sorry to be ridiculously off topic, but what is the main gun of the hotch stuka? I played in a game where it got 34 inf, 5 heavies and 2 emplacement kills, with 20 inf and 3 vehicles killed from the main gun, not the barrage. I can post the replay!

its the same as the normal hotch, not the upgunned one.  Its very effective vs infantry when not moving, and can do well vs t17s or hts...maybe m8s too, I can't remember about that one for sure. 

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 03:43:13 pm »

I love the stuka and upgun hotchkisses.
I especially love the regular hotch gun - reliably sniping infantry and all that jazz! The only problem with it is that since it's cheap, I don't value it at all and end up charging it into shit, unlike the stuka hotch - hence I keep getting them killed too early when I could do so much better with them!

spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 07:08:44 pm »

Thanks for clarifying that Crazy. The fast fire rate makes it pretty effective as a second piece of AT against m10's and m18's too, surprisingly. Get the marder to get 1/2 shots off then the hotch can finish it off pretty well.

I love the stuka and upgun hotchkisses.
I especially love the regular hotch gun - reliably sniping infantry and all that jazz! The only problem with it is that since it's cheap, I don't value it at all and end up charging it into shit, unlike the stuka hotch - hence I keep getting them killed too early when I could do so much better with them!

I parked this one behind an ATG and left it there for 8 mins, I came back and it had 20+ kills because the enemies forgot it could hurt AI. Win.
cloud234 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2010, 03:09:42 pm »

I present to you, US Officer + Staghound spam Cheesy

Its more of a fun match really.
BigDick
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2010, 04:39:29 pm »

it was hardly spam by using only 4 stags or something out of 7 but the game had their trolololol moments Cheesy
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 05:06:33 pm »

I nominate Sachaztan for this challenge.

If I have to play one more game with this guy where he QQ's about some unit or another and blames his opponent using it for his loss.... I think I might just move to Somalia where people are too busy trying to stay alive to whine about stupid nonsense all the time.

I vote he has to make a churchill crocodile company and demonstrate how OP they are vs good players since apparently they are completely broken.

-Wind

Awww, u mad?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2011, 12:15:15 am »

Awww, u mad?

No hes calling you out and demanding you stfu and prove what you complain about.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
M1d Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 07:46:10 am »

Damn.. You guys should try being me for a few games lol, granted I never blame units or OP-ness for my losses, and if I performed poorly on top of a loss.. I just accept the fact that I failed and move on.

But winning is worse at times, because most of the time (and I say "most" because I am slowly getting better. Tongue) I just have to accept the fact that my opponents sucked that game. >.<

Guess I'll have to save any balance comments for when I can make units live longer than 5 mins on field. xD

Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2011, 01:11:00 pm »

People didn't NEED to play with falls and fall medkits to know they were OP.

RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 01:14:44 pm »

People didn't NEED to play with falls and fall medkits to know they were OP.

cos they were broken enterned  wrong number

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 02:08:03 pm »

My main point, which still stands imho, is that you don't NEED to play with something to know there's something off with it  Tongue
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 03:03:27 pm »

Perfect way to counter spam = balanced company

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2011, 06:13:52 pm »

My main point, which still stands imho, is that you don't NEED to play with something to know there's something off with it  Tongue

You don't NEED to play with something to see that it is BROKEN. However, playing both with and against something to have a more objective outlook on whether it is OP or not makes more sence than basing your opinion entirely on your experience with it from just one side of the barricade.
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2011, 06:48:44 pm »

It does make more sense. Though I still believe someone objective enough can point out when something is OP without playing it themselves. I played against basic infantry spam with mostly just nades on them backed by mass heavy support weapons and heavy armor. I didn't have any artillery or indirect fire to beat it. I was... so soundly beaten. But it wasn't OP. I just didn't have the counters in my company.

...though now that I'm thinking about it... I think Tym's point was directed more towards the irrational knee-jerk sissies... So I think I'll shush now  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc