Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 14, 2024, 02:24:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Pershings+Cali  (Read 13067 times)
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: March 16, 2011, 09:56:23 pm »

This is getting ridiculous, why can the allies get TWO heavy tanks and a heavy artillery tank that can get a main gun all in one company while if the axis get  two tigers, (which both in comparasin as vanilla units are about the same) they should MOST DEFEINTY not be able to get  a  two pershings AND a cali, its stupid. since the axis cannt get very much extra, even if you get three fuel advan you can only get a p4 with two tigers, which is jackshit compared to what a cali can do.  PIV compared to a caliope with  main gun, cali wins just by sheer effectivness that it can fire rockets and use its main gun if you get the tier four, if you bring those three units out, you have the counter to everysingle unit in the game.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:58:35 pm by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 10:09:09 pm »

don't forget, allies can forgo pershings and get 4 callies with main guns.
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 10:10:43 pm »

if armour can get this, then i think limit of 1 KT should be lifted. or the main gun for calli should have to be bought.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 10:14:18 pm »

Better keep them alive with the Supply cost.

With full fuel Advantages there is still a sizeable amount of fuel left. The only issue is that Blitzkrieg has no access to an artillery tank. Your stuck with Multiple Nebelwerfers which is a fair approximation given their rate of fire and population

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 10:14:28 pm »

+1 ^ on buying cali main gun like a sherman upgun
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 10:15:21 pm »

still, you shouldnt be able to get a cali as well as two super heavies each with repairs and moving and firing, kinda stupid.....
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 10:17:44 pm »

Better keep them alive with the Supply cost.

With full fuel Advantages there is still a sizeable amount of fuel left. The only issue is that Blitzkrieg has no access to an artillery tank. Your stuck with Multiple Nebelwerfers which is a fair approximation given their rate of fire and population

nebel lacks the mobility and fight back power of calli...

honestly can the devs stop everything with allies and fix some of the axis shit...
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 10:20:21 pm »

Lmao NEVER its always "we gotta rework this is the allies" and give the allies this... and take this from the axis... and nerf that of the axis, and make it seem like we nerf this of the allies.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 10:26:22 pm »

You mean like reducing Panther cost? The number one killer of Calliope's?

Axis win their fair share of games. It is by no means Allied dominated. Sure there are some doctrine choices that empower Allies more then others but the same is true for Axis Doctrine choices.

The Calliope getting the main gun back is not a huge advantage now that the Range bug was fixed. If anything the Armour change is more beneficial

As for the nebel lacking mobility. it is true, it does but it's strengths lie elsewhere. The vast amount of the playerbase uses it wrong unfortunately. It's a mass suppression tool and is meant to preceed an attack. most people use it as a glorified mortar
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 10:33:03 pm »

don't get me wrong i think nebs are fantastic there just not as wtf as pershing can be... i mean yes if u have 2 they get better cause it's more like a saturation.

sadly not many panther are used anymore as no1 can hold vet on them easily. i mean i do but find that i can't counter the enless hordes of armour buffed rilfes and callies and pershing...
i mean in general allies is easymode atm, the only easy mode for axis is GE tigers which is honestly not that anymore.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 10:35:57 pm »

Like I said some doctrine choices buff things alot better then others. I myself hate the AP buffed M10's and stuff
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 10:37:52 pm »

i hate the fact m10's now consitently kill suppor weapons, like not the crews but hit paks, mortors and nebs, as well as sniping if alot more atm.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 10:47:10 pm »

armor coys have always been able to get 2 pershinsg + callie...what's different? and having 1 neb + 2 tigers on the field

(32+7 = 39) is much more beneficial than 2 pershings and a callie with main gun. much faster recharge, nebs are better at taking out atg's and suppressing infantry. while the callie altho more mobile takes a while to recharge, like 2-3 minutes.

also if u have persh + calli eon field at once, there is much less pop to be along with it than 1 tiger + neb, thats a starting call in (16+12 vs 16+7)

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 10:54:19 pm »

you so stupid tym allies couldn't always have 2 pershings and a callie, otherwise they would have been doing that for ages...it's only since they drop the price.

and it's not about pershing and callie being on the field at the same time nor a neb and a tiger.
do you even read the posts?

nebs might be better at damaging atg and supressing inf if that hit which the don't always do... where as if the calli shoots at an area it has so many rockets which all do a fair amount of damage can clean out a large area.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011, 11:05:35 pm »

I am seeing a problem here with the calli. They are raging about my company, as well a the fact that firesparks was on my team using the comet and raging about that.

Calli is not that useful with out this T4, nothing else in the armor doctrine buffs it other than the infantry aura it gives off from the T2.

You give it this T4, now it is a lot more useful, decent at defending the back of your field, doesn't get uber retarded crits anymore because of the T4.

The thing though is it was a rope balancing act making a comprehensive company with this set up, I tried two callis at one point and it didn't work at all.

Although I could call some kind of complaint talking about how blitz gets tigers AND elite infantry that should be able to counter the calli.

A proposed solution would be to make normal calli less pop, and make the upgun cost mu or something and stay at the 12 pop.

I finally got my armor company perfect, and the first games I played with it have lead to raging, which makes me smile.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 11:25:41 pm »

honestly you are retarted if u think calli is uselless without main gun...if it is why would u buy one? oh wait it has these rocket racks the spew rockets and rape shit...

you have 1 callie and 2 pershing right? plus how many atgs and don't forget the buff that gives accuracy to your riflespam that are near the tanks...

elite armour is a 2 sided coin great vs normal inf terrible vs flames. same could be said about HE rounds but u can turn it off. and giving calli regular crits and gun back there aint no flipside to that... you also get -12% recieved accuracy not huge but is noticable.

just saying it was kinda fair when it was only 1 pershng and calli or 2 pershing or 2 callis.

8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 01:07:00 am »

+1 ^
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 01:25:07 am »

The last 2 days I've seen calliope barrages kill three tigers. So like hell they're useless w/o main gun. Besides, with the standard 6 atgs allies bring per company it's not like they're w/o protection.
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 01:30:18 am »

^
^
^
yeah  sorry   guys , youre  right.....12 pop  unit  that  fires  every  some minutes,  very  usefull...

"L2P" is like a Auswitcz tattoo on your arm, a mark of the survivor.
*cough* Team Lead is Allied bias, just FYI
BigDick
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 01:36:03 am »

2 HE pershings 1 calli with maingun all with double repair and 8 ATGs (i know what fag runs this company)
fortunately he suck balls

pretty retarded imho to allow 2 heavy tanks and a a highly survivable mobile arty unit (which behave like a sherman if arty is on cooldown) in one company

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc