Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 14, 2024, 12:25:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Pershings+Cali  (Read 13026 times)
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2011, 10:29:41 am »

This is hilarious.

First off, calli w/o main gun SUCKS. When I started this armor company I had a calli for a short time, you know why I dropped it? It was fail, too much pop for not enough bang, even when I got it vetted to vet 3 it wasn't entirely useful, in fact I was HAPPY when it got killed because I started trying other units.

Right now my company is 1 calli, 2 pershings, 4 ATGs, and rifles, a few MGs in there as well. Not 8, it would be impossible (unless I spent PP, and a lot of it) to run 8 ATGs. And you're damn fucking right I capture AT, all the rifles in that co are there so they can cap enemy weapons, if I didn't I'd surely run out of AT.

And this whole Tiger vs Pershing bullshit. Way too much theory crafting, per usually unless pershing has hvap rounds it will lose vs. tiger. If you guys had schreck storms that would help immensely, or suicided some units in a HT vs calli. Which let it be known that allied players constantly have to suicide m-10s to compete with axis armor.

And what's this calli amazing super power where I can kill KTs with one barrage crap?

In the end, you guys said it yourself, axis companies are not used to dealing with a company like this (and afaik I'm the only one running an armor co like this). So get used to it, figure out how to counter it, allies have been dealing with dual Tigers vs KTs so we know how to deal with it.

Also, let me tell you three things that fucked you guys in that game, one, you weren't destroying ATGs we left on the ground or stealing them yourselves, and two, that fucking comet did way more leg work than my pershing, and three, if it weren't for that comet my calli would of been killed by you guys.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2011, 10:30:43 am »

can your read did he say 30 rockets means damage output of 900-1500
or 30 rockets of individual damage output of 900-1500

fail troll....

is fail

When people will learn to think ?   Read what Mysthalin wrote.

Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2011, 10:45:10 am »

Calli is fine even without the main gun imo.  I use it all the time.  The t4 main gun is just icing; lets me be aggressive with it which i know isn't everyone's play style.  Hell, two pershings and calli is music to my ears.  That is what I always wanted.  Now is it balanced? Hard to say.  All i know is that it used to be impossible to get 1 Pershing and 2 Calli's or 2 Pershings and 1 Calli.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2011, 11:07:41 am »

Also, I would not be against paying mu for use of the gun on the calli, though I don't think it should be more than the price of a sherman upgun.

Playing aggressive with the calli is a big gamble imo. It gets killed quite often if it gets targeted. In the game I played they were targetting the pershing most of the time afaik.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 11:13:54 am by RikiRude » Logged
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2011, 11:26:53 am »

That Sounds pretty much the Same with a early Tiger and schreckstormys runing around killing atg's for the Second Big Tiger... Just a different Unit setup but the allied side. Same tactic

ahhh, excellent statement...

8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2011, 01:01:50 pm »

but storm shrecks can be instantly killed once they get decloaked but you cannt fire back at a cali rock barrage decrewing all yer atgs

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2011, 02:01:26 pm »

Two Pershings + Cali is fine

You have panthers
You have shreks
You have paks

Use your balls and kill the bitches oorah!

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2011, 04:57:06 pm »

Heres the Problem i have with this entire bullshit... 

The main focus seems to be tigers...  Sooo feilding the heavy armor does nto seem to be working... Yet taking on Stugs, Re-working some Company strat and you would be fine Vs this 1 type of armor company build. 

So many people seem to get worked up over 1 kind of build and it ruins the ability to produce companies...

I see Dual tiger companies almost exclusivly from the axis Blitz right now... It was only a matter of time before someone cam out with a fearsome strat to kill it...

Maybe if the Blitz doctrine right now did not rely on Tigers who... Get double repairs as well, Have always been harder to get to, and usually have better support, Not to mention Blitzkrieg witch gives it a form of overdrive to get away... 

Two pershings and 1 calli... The cali is a liability many times, And as long as you can get to it its the only one they have.... 

Sooo Pumas anyone?  Because the gun would miss them more often... And then if your Terror where vehicles do 20% more dmg in enemy territory, Pumas on a calli would pretty much fuck it, Even with 1 pershing firing on them it would cripple the unit... 

Just have to think a little outside the box and try to overcome

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Nijo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2011, 03:41:13 am »

My Armor Company got huge Problems against Tank Hunter comps with a Jagd for example. And also can stormys nearly Instant kill a calli if doesnt Watch out. Its Not unbeatable with Tigers and Storms... So basicly... As much As I hate to hear it, but its just a Kind of l2p or more learn how to use storms and TEAMMATES!!!! Against a Tank wich can die fucking fast.
Just my own Experience.

Nijo
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2011, 06:54:17 am »

I agree on  jasfg9 there.

I have many times beeten a dual Pershing and cali accounts With mild Toughness but It is Not Unbeatable.
when i started Using TH i won pershings with hetzers with ease when using ketts, hetzers and treadbraker HTs.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 07:05:23 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2011, 03:27:39 pm »

+3 to the above posts. Instead of doing rage posts I really think they should of done a "How do I fight a 2 pershing/calli company" but like I said, the Comet did much more work then any of my pershings did.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc