Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 13, 2024, 02:26:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallies Current  (Read 3835 times)
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: March 24, 2011, 08:39:50 pm »

As i stroll through corsix.. i happen to stumble upon fallshimjager.rgd and notice.... 60 health(x4 for four man= 240) and it costs 250 manpower and 120 munitions to make them effective.

Fallies
Munitions:120
Manpower:250
Armor:Infantry
Health:240

Then i thought, lemme go look at the unit taht constantly owns my fallies... Bar rifleman. They have... 55 health per man (x6 for six man= 330) so.. they have.... 90 extra health which is about another fallie and a half. Then i buy... BARs for 80 munitions that allow me to insta rape almost anything with bar supression. ALSO if i buy grenades... i can kill an entire sqaud instantly becuase theyre pinned and i can insta rape... so.. for the same price as FG42s i can get... Bar supression... then a nade i can toss on em, when thyre pinned.

Ok, you can say "get the tier 3 to get airbourne armor" Yay? as far as my knowledge goes about 3/4 of the fallies tree gives them better abilities when it comes to... umm  ambushing... which is... standing still..... i dont really see the logic in making a unit best at ambusheing then giving them a doctrine buff that totally goes against the rest of the tree. was it just put there to sielnce people when they said fallies suck you could be like "welll you get airbourne armor, but then it totally goes agsinst what thier best at doesnt help them at all. becuase even with airbourne armor, with thier low health, useing them as mainline rushing infantry would just get them destroyed.

Rifleman
Munitions:80 (120 if you wanna buy a nade)
Manpower:200
Armor: Infantry
Health:330

Not being forcefull, just asking the team too take a look into it. maybe make themmm KIND OF up to snuff with the other allied special infantry... so then i dont constant lose to rangers chargeing at me with lol thompsons while im green cover with fg42s.

and im not really in the mood for 600000000 trolls to come on here and be like DUDE L2P you just gotta korean micro "insert elaborate micro plan" to beat BAR rifles, while all hes gotta do is... press a button and sit in cover while i get surpessed, then toss a nade. Bye bye fallies

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:42:18 pm by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 09:10:10 pm »

Falls actualy have Soldier armour (notice infantry_soldier instead of just infantry)

Which is like having a 30% hp increase vs small arms

Falls were never survivable compared to other elite infantry though even with soldier armour.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 10:09:40 pm »

That is kind of weird! In fact, now that makes me think about how AB have that ghilli suit that makes them cloak, I mean yeah it'll work great to get a surprise volley off on some armor, but it is kind of silly.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 10:20:00 pm »

i dont understand how bar riflemen own you when they get a serious nerf against soldier armor, which is what falls have, they do like 40% of their normal damage.

now if u want to talk about bar suppression yeah, they own everything, they're meant to be able to suppress axis infantry, so what. the thing is, falls can be quite dangerous, so they're going ot be targeted first and be taken out, thats just the way it is. Just like if u bring a pershing, tiger, king tiger, kch, anything vet 2 + they're seen as a Danger so they need to die.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 10:48:25 pm »

i dont understand how bar riflemen own you when they get a serious nerf against soldier armor, which is what falls have, they do like 40% of their normal damage.

now if u want to talk about bar suppression yeah, they own everything, they're meant to be able to suppress axis infantry, so what. the thing is, falls can be quite dangerous, so they're going ot be targeted first and be taken out, thats just the way it is. Just like if u bring a pershing, tiger, king tiger, kch, anything vet 2 + they're seen as a Danger so they need to die.

i like how you pointed that our and Quickly moved on in your argument, without even stating in your argument why.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 11:57:32 pm »

omg, whining about Rifles with Bars..

ya k..

we can fix them after we fix

the insta walk thru open field without cover cloaking storms that insta popup and rape shit

or the kch that run thru 2 full hmg clips to run up and rape them.

point is.. each side has its goofy shit.. deal with it.

and aways, rifle dudes die really fast if you havent noticed.

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 01:09:36 am »

Failschrimjägers were always shite Grin it doesn't surprise me at all

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 02:37:23 am »

or the kch that run thru 2 full hmg clips to run up and rape them.

you do know that KHC are nothing exciting,ergo,how much you see em on field  Roll Eyes

the insta walk thru open field without cover cloaking storms that insta popup and rape shit

and then 1 bar comes and rapes storms  Roll Eyes
storms are ok,but nothing so much exciting about them,like they will come to u,and kill everything....

point is.. each side has its goofy shit.. deal with it.

point is,allies have more goofy shit....deal with it.
BigDick
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 03:17:08 am »

that is actually not very exactly

as an AI upgrade their "normal" damage modifier against infantry armor (rifles, volks,grens,pgrens,storms...) is 0.75 while its 0.4 against soldier armor

that makes it 53.33% damage against falls compared to normal infantry

considering that falls got 60hp compared to other 4 men inf like 80hp of grens or the 95hp of storms they have up to 37% less health

means the bar vs falls is similar to bar vs storms

you do know that KHC are nothing exciting,ergo,how much you see em on field  Roll Eyes

and then 1 bar comes and rapes storms  Roll Eyes
storms are ok,but nothing so much exciting about them,like they will come to u,and kill everything....

point is,allies have more goofy shit....deal with it.

imho storms are ok as unit itsself but i would remove doubleshrek and make normal grens able to buy double weapon upgrades again
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 03:38:28 am »

but why would you want to have double weapons on grens? lmg and schreck,add in medikit,thats already +200mun on unit that is not so durable with 4 man
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 03:57:27 am »

8th Rifle - there's a reason why you should never ever look at squad healths when I'm within earshot. I'll just laugh at you and call you retarded.

BigDick
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 04:18:39 am »

but why would you want to have double weapons on grens? lmg and schreck,add in medikit,thats already +200mun on unit that is not so durable with 4 man

actually I wouldn't get doubleshreks on grens because i don't find the shreks itsself cost effective

but there may be people playing eir who really use schrecks in their company

its imho better to have a squad with double shrek being baby-sited for AT purpose only than haven two grens with single shrek who fail for AT and for AI
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 05:46:13 am »

actually I wouldn't get doubleshreks on grens because i don't find the shreks itsself cost effective

but there may be people playing eir who really use schrecks in their company

its imho better to have a squad with double shrek being baby-sited for AT purpose only than haven two grens with single shrek who fail for AT and for AI

i'm with you on this. storm shreks are too expensive for me personally to justify their use. Gren shreks with marksman on the other hand..  Grin.

Falls are a defensive elite unit. Get with it. Learn to use them and you'll find out they're actually rape. Any unit that gets a 33% increase in accuracy is just pure win.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 09:42:03 am »

8th Rifle - there's a reason why you should never ever look at squad healths when I'm within earshot. I'll just laugh at you and call you retarded.

That made me chuckle

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc