Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 04:45:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crysis 2 + Shogun 2  (Read 11201 times)
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« on: March 27, 2011, 02:44:59 pm »

Both these games are good!

Shogun 2 has texture problems with shader 3 but i hope its fixed

Crysis 2 is SOOmuch better then the earlier versions. The actions are all streamlined, you no longer have to go through your menu and pick "speed" or "strength" then quickly go back to Armor.

When you run it uses the speed energy
when you want to cloak you just hit E
when you want to armor you hit Q
and any actions that require strength such as jumping are automatically taking from your energy pool.

Also you dont have to always be in armor mode anymore, in fact you dont need to have armor on when in a fire fight like you had to in the earlier crysis, but its good if you get hit by large caliber rifles or you step on a enemy grenade you just turn it on before you get hit.

Also the graphics engine is awesome! Full graphics and im getting 30-40fps.

Do get Crysis2

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 02:50:54 pm »

On the topic of Shogun 2, I must say I'm very satisfied with it. I torrented it (since I felt Empire was a bit lacking, and didn't want to sink my money into Shogun 2 w/o trying). I'm definitely going to buy this game though, besides a few minor issues it's been running great.

"Chance favors the prepared mind"
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 02:53:58 pm »

I tried to fix the horrible textures with the 32bit mod, but it doesnt seem to work, im thinking its just the shader 3 (high) is not as good no more
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 03:27:58 pm »

Crysis 2 was awesome, beaten it through the weeken at post diffeculty.

Stealth is so much fun. And the graphics have improved alot, and doesnt require that much as Cryengine 2 did. Really great.

Download graphics config at gamecopyworld, and max out everything, looks awesome.

Shogun 2 is also pretty cool, i like that units execute orders at once given, empire total war spent much time..
Altough, wtf is the sacks at the generals bodyguard, looks dumb..

SublimeHauken - Back from the dead - Since 2007'
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 04:17:15 pm »

Playing MP campaign with a friend of mine, on vent, we cant stop playing, very addictive, its pretty awsm. (Shogun2)

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 04:41:31 pm »

Shogun 2 is also pretty cool, i like that units execute orders at once given, empire total war spent much time..
Altough, wtf is the sacks at the generals bodyguard, looks dumb..

Its a form of protection vs arrows, when arrows would hit the blanket on their backs or whatever, which is filled with air, it would protect them from arrows. Google it, think I saw it on tv sometime. So basically it stops arrows.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 04:53:35 pm »

Crysis 2 is a bit more graphic intensive than the first, the difference is that there's a 4 year gap between the two...

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 06:52:15 pm »

same as skaffa, can't stop playin the mp coop of shogun 2
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:54:07 pm by wildsolus » Logged

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 09:51:48 pm »

Its a form of protection vs arrows, when arrows would hit the blanket on their backs or whatever, which is filled with air, it would protect them from arrows. Google it, think I saw it on tv sometime. So basically it stops arrows.

While obviously you do see the stupidity of that idea Skaffa as ive also read certian sources for that, its a horrible theory. The more proper theory as written in the samurai handbook was that it was worn by messenger to increase their visability for commanding generals to spot and also (although i dont really agree on this view) for bodyguards to symbolise there 'nobility' in western terms, signifiying there importance or prestige on the battlefield
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 02:03:27 pm »

I very much doubt air is going to stop an arrow lol Tongue

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 07:05:07 am »

While obviously you do see the stupidity of that idea Skaffa as ive also read certian sources for that, its a horrible theory. The more proper theory as written in the samurai handbook was that it was worn by messenger to increase their visability for commanding generals to spot and also (although i dont really agree on this view) for bodyguards to symbolise there 'nobility' in western terms, signifiying there importance or prestige on the battlefield
I very much doubt air is going to stop an arrow lol Tongue

This is where I saw it, they test it and it works.
Watch from 1 min: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26o9LiaB0Zg
BigDick
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 07:22:04 am »

shogun 2 is shit as every total war game before it got 1000 patches and mods

empire total war is meanwhile playable with darthmod ultimate commander v 6.9

and it will take approximately 2 years to have a good patched and modded shogun tw
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 11:59:24 am »

I have shogun 2 and while it really is fun, it does have the usual problems. For instance my campaign is stuck at one turn now that crashes everytime, and on start i always get a graphical issue that i need to take care of again and again.

Other than that there are some problems with multiplayer statistics and people drophacking.
But, playing the Avatar Conquest online is so much fun, it's like a form of EiR Cheesy

brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 12:20:02 pm »

I've not had any serious crashing issues but I've spent most fo my time doing the Avatar multiplayer. It's surprisingly addictive. I've been using Matchlocks from the start and people laughed at me for taking them in matches. Now I get called a noob for using them... silly people

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 12:51:42 pm »

empire total war is meanwhile playable with darthmod ultimate commander v 6.9

The problem with darthmod is that the AI is still shit. In fact sometimes it's even worse, especially in siege battles.

The problem with Empire Total War has always been that it's way too easy, the sliders makes no real AI difference it just gives them more resources. So if you play on the hardest difficulty then the first five minutes can be a bit challenging on the world map (every nation declaring way on you) but in battle you always win, it's ridiculous.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 01:25:10 pm »

I've not had any serious crashing issues but I've spent most fo my time doing the Avatar multiplayer. It's surprisingly addictive. I've been using Matchlocks from the start and people laughed at me for taking them in matches. Now I get called a noob for using them... silly people

As long as you don't do it like that one guy i played who had 5+ of them and just sat in the corner going :" you can attack me anytime, I have the whole day".
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 03:11:43 pm »

This is where I saw it, they test it and it works.
Watch from 1 min: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26o9LiaB0Zg

Amazing! i never thought of the physics behind it but indeed it makes sense now.
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 06:07:05 am »

Have you guys made a clan? If not, shall we? I mean we already have a steam group.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 06:43:38 am »

Have you guys made a clan? If not, shall we? I mean we already have a steam group.

We should totally have a clan =)
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2011, 06:48:26 am »

I should totally find a way to buy a cheap legit copy of this game Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc