Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 05:24:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Basic dude  (Read 18016 times)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2011, 05:29:27 am »

at least I speak another language, I would like to see you talking  Spanish...

PD: i don't use any transletor

What a coincidence! My first language is Swedish, my 2nd is English, my 3rd is Spanish and my 4th is Japanese.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
iku747 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2011, 07:14:28 am »

Sure man, sure..... ^^
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2011, 07:16:52 am »

I concur! i speak English, Vietnamese, troll and some spanish.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2011, 08:16:51 am »

Icelandic as first, Danish as seckond, english as third and german as fourth.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2011, 08:54:43 am »

Nobody can speak drunkenese like I can.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2011, 08:59:25 am »

Sure man, sure..... ^^

Here in Sweden everyone starts to learn English at age 9, and everyone starts to learn a 3rd language at age 13.

I picked Spanish (the 3 most common choices are Spanish, French and German) and last year I started to study Japanese because I like languages.

I don't know if it's a shitty educational system where you live or if you are just bad at learning, but don't assume that speaking 1 1/2 languages is an accomplishment everywhere in the world.

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2011, 09:22:53 am »

Wait iceland and sweden uses the same education system?
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2011, 09:25:30 am »

dude where's my car!?
BigDick
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2011, 09:31:17 am »

I don't know if it's a shitty educational system where you live or if you are just bad at learning, but don't assume that speaking 1 1/2 languages is an accomplishment everywhere in the world.

That is by far more than the average American is able to speak!
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2011, 09:41:14 am »

That is by far more than the average American is able to speak!

I dont think most people understand that in America, for 5000+ miles in all directions, there are nothing but english speaking people until you get to the boarder of mexico, then you have to learn spanish. Thats an entire continent of not encountering another national language.

It's not ingrained into our culture to accept other languages and we do not need to learn any other out of necessity. It's a geographical thing, not an educational thing. I used to be able to speak/read Italian, I have absolutely no use for that now and have forgot nearly all of it.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2011, 09:55:00 am »

Ahhh thats why i am allways accuesd of speaking MoonSpeak.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2011, 10:00:52 am »

Wait iceland and sweden uses the same education system?

You thought Iceland was a sovereignty? That's just to fool commies into thinking that the Nordic is divided into 8 countries. It's a camouflage when they are in fact the same country. Hence why you don't need permission or passports to travel, move or work between them and there are no tariffs and the currency and language differences are only a few spelling errors. If you live in Finland you can enlist in the Danish army, because you have citizenship there too. Only Scandinavians know about this ofc. In our schoolbooks there is no "Denmark" or "Norway" instead we're all part of the honorable and glorious Nordic Defense Alliance aka Organization To Secretly Build Nuclear Weapons To Bomb Russia. It's also why we establish IKEA stores next to Russian government buildings and military facilities.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2011, 10:10:46 am »

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BigDick
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2011, 10:12:20 am »

isn't the whole world just divided into Slavic, Asians, Norsk Arysk and KongoBongo Banana-Mans?

Grin
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2011, 10:33:48 am »

You thought Iceland was a sovereignty? That's just to fool commies into thinking that the Nordic is divided into 8 countries. It's a camouflage when they are in fact the same country. Hence why you don't need permission or passports to travel, move or work between them and there are no tariffs and the currency and language differences are only a few spelling errors. If you live in Finland you can enlist in the Danish army, because you have citizenship there too. Only Scandinavians know about this ofc. In our schoolbooks there is no "Denmark" or "Norway" instead we're all part of the honorable and glorious Nordic Defense Alliance aka Organization To Secretly Build Nuclear Weapons To Bomb Russia. It's also why we establish IKEA stores next to Russian government buildings and military facilities.
But.. but...but theres an IKEA in Southampton AND THERES NO COMMUNISTS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2011, 11:24:51 am »

But.. but...but theres an IKEA in Southampton AND THERES NO COMMUNISTS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all: Communism is a belief, not a race. So there probably are a lot of communists in Southampton. And then there's also the risk that the English decide to convert to communism.

Second of all: It's only a matter of time until Russian commies decide to invade Great Britain.  But don't expect us swedes to help, we're too busy increasing our own population, by any means necessary, even by immigration, cloning and reverse holocaust (you put people in camps so they can multiply instead of decrease in numbers).
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2011, 11:45:12 am »

you put people in camps so they can multiply

I'm not sure why but I think I've heard that before

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2011, 01:46:08 pm »

Tbh were more likely to get invaded by the IRA and weve got like 2 Tanks and 3 Planes left to stop them after the defence cuts
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2011, 02:02:30 pm »

"Reverse holocaust"... lol that one was original.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2011, 03:09:52 pm »

I dont think most people understand that in America, for 5000+ miles in all directions, there are nothing but english speaking people until you get to the boarder of mexico, then you have to learn spanish. Thats an entire continent of not encountering another national language.

It's not ingrained into our culture to accept other languages and we do not need to learn any other out of necessity. It's a geographical thing, not an educational thing. I used to be able to speak/read Italian, I have absolutely no use for that now and have forgot nearly all of it.

Better get learning another language Ground, the golden ageof America is over.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc