Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 06:51:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] SE Panzer IV IST  (Read 34073 times)
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2011, 07:34:27 pm »

tbh i wouldn't care, i never use it but i dont understand where the correlation between my post and getting rid of button is

tym you just made his fucking point for him you troll. 

Do you realize because you don;t use something or your play style is not paramount?  I think for he person that posts a million times in the balance forums yet never actually gets a " Good Post Tym" Response that is a record. 

Well Tym., any unit you don;t use let us all know so we can start a crusade to get it thrown out of the mod, and any unit you do use, we will ask to have in-vulnerability added to it, so you can;t complain anymore. 

For god's sake man... Would you fucking think before you post... Once, Just fucking once, and maybe people would actually listen instead of just laughing and moving on.

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2011, 07:46:48 pm »

tbh i wouldn't care, i never use it but i dont understand where the correlation between my post and getting rid of button is

alas, was too late.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2011, 08:05:00 pm »

What do you mean by blocked though? When the Inc shot fires and hits, it erupts into a small circle like fire explosion that burns everything in a surrounding area, so even if it hit something else, doesn't it still have the possibility of damagin/killing the ATG crew?

And doesn't anyone find it a bit weird that I would need an ATG and 2 Ranger Zook squads to take down a single IST? Not to mention with EiRRs norm maps being open fields without any cover =P

I want my Jumbos to fire nukes.

Block meaning almost anything in front of the ATG will detonate the inc shot early.  Meaning the circle of fire will never reach the crew of the ATG.  So for instance if u place an ATG two feet behind a fence b/c of the long angle of inc shot, the fence will stop the inc shot from ever reaching ur atg.  Corners of buildings etc... can do the same.  This is w/o factoring in the fact that inc shot as a on use ability negates micro.
Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2011, 08:29:09 pm »

Block meaning almost anything in front of the ATG will detonate the inc shot early.  Meaning the circle of fire will never reach the crew of the ATG.  So for instance if u place an ATG two feet behind a fence b/c of the low angle of inc shot, the fence will stop the inc shot from ever reaching ur atg.  Corners of buildings etc... can do the same.  This is w/o factoring in the fact that inc shot as a on use ability negates micro.

dbl post
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 12:51:53 am by Uglysori » Logged
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2011, 09:01:54 pm »

tym you just made his fucking point for him you troll. 

Do you realize because you don;t use something or your play style is not paramount?  I think for he person that posts a million times in the balance forums yet never actually gets a " Good Post Tym" Response that is a record. 

Well Tym., any unit you don;t use let us all know so we can start a crusade to get it thrown out of the mod, and any unit you do use, we will ask to have in-vulnerability added to it, so you can;t complain anymore. 

For god's sake man... Would you fucking think before you post... Once, Just fucking once, and maybe people would actually listen instead of just laughing and moving on.

I didn't say i dont have button, i never use it cuz i never get the chance to use it. I have quite a few bren squads but if you try to button an ist, the 2-3 shots it can fire will rape the squad, so there's no point in trying to button it.

OH, and if you try to use the bren carrier, the ist will still destroy it, before you can fully have it buttoned down.

So, no i didn't fall into a trap. I'm just not stupid enough to try to button an ist anymore.

He didn't make his point lol. and i said i wouldn't care if button was taken away is because a lot of times when u button a vehicle, that squad or the bren carrier is dead meat as everything will focus their fire on that buttoning unit to kill it or run it away it's almost not worth it.

the threat is button is worth more sometimes than actually buttoning the unit.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 09:03:27 pm by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2011, 10:12:17 pm »

OH, and if you try to use the bren carrier, the ist will still destroy it, before you can fully have it buttoned down.

I believe that is the same as buttoning it, because you have the IST shooting at your bren carrier, during that time your ATG can easily get shots off on the IST. Except your bren carrier might die/have low health, but in return you have the chance to take out the IST.
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2011, 12:16:26 am »

tym stop playing brits your probz doing it wrong. sure it is hard to button a IST but it still works and bren gun carrier button + crom and atg is beast vs IST, and don't tell me it should take that much to kill one. that combination will ill anything that PE throws at u short of a jadg. i mean i hate peeps who say my atg is not working cause IST can kill it with this stupid inc shot blah blah. if ur only using 1 atg at a time for your at you gonna loose from the start on the game.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2011, 12:28:46 am »

BD said that its easy to get 20 inf kills.  

I guess what he is forgetting that 1 rifle squad has 6 men,  so 3 rifle squads = 18 men.

(go back also into pic threads and see my stuh with 60 inf kills, which i never managed to do with an IST)

Now with Jumbo you also see 20 inf kills often.  Typical axis squad is 4 men.    5 gren squads = 20 men.

The point is, kills mean nothing, because it solely depends on the player who is using it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 12:41:06 am by nugnugx » Logged

BigDick
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2011, 01:26:11 am »

tym stop playing brits your probz doing it wrong. sure it is hard to button a IST but it still works

its not easy to say for me but actually tym is right

buttoning a normal IST is possible even when you sacrifice at least half of the squad doing that...

but to button a 3 times faster firing IST just doesnt work (maybe 1 out of 1000 times if you get very very lucky but not in any way reliable) ....your squad is dead until it would have stopped firing

trying to button a "lockdown" autofiring IST is just stupid
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2011, 04:15:09 am »

^ HA!

nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2011, 04:16:24 am »

Tym is loosing it finaly......
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2011, 04:20:00 am »

Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2011, 04:28:41 am »

its not easy to say for me but actually tym is right

buttoning a normal IST is possible even when you sacrifice at least half of the squad doing that...

but to button a 3 times faster firing IST just doesnt work (maybe 1 out of 1000 times if you get very very lucky but not in any way reliable) ....your squad is dead until it would have stopped firing

trying to button a "lockdown" autofiring IST is just stupid

Flanking from a different direction that the main cannon is firing and buttoning tends to work drastically better seeing how IST has very slow turret rotation.   
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2011, 04:34:09 am »

ok, so if the ist is coming directly for my atg, then all i have to do is make the bren carrier or bren tommy go to the side of the ist and hope that the user of the ist doesn't recognize which one is the bigger threat? or wait, the fact that the ist will fire at the nearest target, thus eliminating the buttoner cuz by the time i can activate button, the turret will turn.

and oh btw, the turret rotation is fine it's 50, you know what the turret rotation for a normal p4 is? it's 35...

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:37:13 am by Tymathee » Logged
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2011, 04:39:14 am »

that is hull rotation, turret rotation is found in the weapon's tracking table
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2011, 04:45:23 am »

Tym pls stop posting in this thread,  there is so much fail that one can make and others read.
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2011, 04:48:15 am »

LOOOOOOL RGD FAIL!
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2011, 04:49:15 am »

do you know how slow his turret turns? and when you go for one target, usually IST starts to rotate his turret for another target.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2011, 05:31:22 am »

I sense a disturbance in the force.

This thread is heading to a horrible fate...
Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2011, 05:37:17 am »

ok, so if the ist is coming directly for my atg, then all i have to do is make the bren carrier or bren tommy go to the side of the ist and hope that the user of the ist doesn't recognize which one is the bigger threat? or wait, the fact that the ist will fire at the nearest target, thus eliminating the buttoner cuz by the time i can activate button, the turret will turn.

And you'll still be hitting the IST in that situation with the ATG which the IST is hardly immune to? 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc