Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 04:29:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WM] Volksgrenadier, KCH and Faust  (Read 19486 times)
cloud234 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 06:48:20 pm »

I give up on you. You're a nub.

Learn to use KCH. Post replay or GTFO.

90 muni for kch would not be unbalanced. You'd still pick the cheaper grens for long range dps.

No. I will spam KCH because it is way better than grens for many reasons.

Easy to pull of a faust? You do realize most vehicles have almost twice the range of a faust. A competent player will never get hit by a faust or sticky, well maybe once if there is a pathing error, but far form often.

Learn to READ

What happens is most players often supports his heavies...(I won't discuss idiots who don't) What I do is I make a coordinated push against the heavy with mass infantry. They opponent has to make a choice between saving his tank from fausts or saving his support weapons. Most of the time, people choose to save the tank and lose their support weapons.

This gives you mapcap and their support weapons.

Another situation is, I often recrew weapons with faust volks, leaving them to 2 man squads. Most players rush volk squads (cause very few people actually buys fausts nowadays @ 50 Mu), and because its a 2man squad, or a few scattered 1 or 2 man squads, they expect an easy win. They still win, but they are now down to 50% HP or lower.

One volk squad and one pak is the same pop as one m8. Killing both of those with a single m8 is far from easy. Again you're overestimating and exaggerating.

I've done that tons of times. Mysthalin has done that an inordinate amount of time.

You're just THAT HORRIBLE of a player to NOT be able to kill a pak and a volk with a single M8.

Before you talk about volks or kch not being useful, L2P.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 06:52:46 pm »

The engagement of M8 vs Pak + volkfaust is really dependent on a lot of variables - it's not a definite "this or that wins" engagement - and whichever units are being used better will be the victors, tbh.

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 06:56:12 pm »

No, I'm that good of a player that I have never seen an m8 kill my pak and volks single-handedly.

You just said that kiting was easy, then how hard can it be to kite a volks squad. Those players who expect an easy win and rush volks kinda sounds like noobs to me. If a volks squad is rushing a vehicle then I think most peoples know what to prepare for. Even if that volks does get in range it can just back up when the animation starts and dodge it.

If KCH really were that much better then grenadiers at just 40 muni more then wouldn't players use them more often? Yet they never do, your argument just fails again when you say they are godlike. This sounds like another case of nugnug bias (x unit is op because I don't use it).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 06:59:39 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2011, 07:00:59 pm »

If KCH really were that much better then grenadiers at just 40 muni more then wouldn't players use them more often?

If alcohol really was that bad for your health and actually cost you money to buy, wouldn't people stop buying it?

Also, you should REALLY do some background checks on people before you call them out on unit bias. Cloud's probably one of the most avid KCH users out there lol.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 07:01:43 pm »

If alcohol really was that bad for your health and actually cost you money to buy, wouldn't people stop buying it?
No.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
cloud234 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2011, 07:03:08 pm »

1. First you said volk squad. Now you said VOLKS. Is that one volk and one pak or many volks and one pak? Also, tell me whats your nick in eirr, and I'll show that to you. Accept the challenge or STFU.
2. You really need to read... and you've called more than 75% of EiRR players noobs.
3. Learn to use KCH. Post replay or GTFO.

EDIT: Without a replay to demonstrate your skill, or the problems with KCH/volks. I can only assume you're talking rubbish and I'll not post anymore until you put up a proper replay against good players.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 07:06:12 pm by cloud234 » Logged
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 07:03:21 pm »

No, I'm that good of a player that I have never seen an m8 kill my pak and volks single-handedly.

M8 flanks pak (because only an idiot would attack head on)

Volks shoot faust, takes off not even half health of the m8

m8 continues to troll the pak faster than the volk faust can recharge

is that hard to imagine?
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 07:08:38 pm »

m8 flanks, runs on slow mine, pak and faust kills it.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 07:18:54 pm »

EDIT: Without a replay to demonstrate your skill, or the problems with KCH/volks. I can only assume you're talking rubbish and I'll not post anymore until you put up a proper replay against good players.

The replay is and has always been in my first post.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 07:19:26 pm »

where did this slow mine come from? LMAO

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2011, 07:24:07 pm »

where did this slow mine come from? LMAO

Volks have slow mines, best counter to vehicles trying to do something like that.

It's also possible to kill it without mines but then you'd have to hide your pak better and get at least one shot on it.

In most of these encounters mines and AT from teammates is usually enough to kill the LVs instantly.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2011, 07:53:54 pm »

So wait, are you trying to make a case that volks are too good at killing M8s with pak support, or that they need a buff? Make up your damn mind lol.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2011, 08:06:18 pm »

So wait, are you trying to make a case that volks are too good at killing M8s with pak support, or that they need a buff? Make up your damn mind lol.

No, but you and cloud keep derailing the thread so everything seems out of context.

What I was saying was that faust is a good counter to LV but you denied that. And then we got into discussing how to use this and that etc and more offtopic bullshit from cloud.

In any case it's still overpriced and hopefully they will release a better fix.
cloud234 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2011, 09:19:44 pm »

First of all you're a FUCKING RETARD.

Next, your gameplay is TOTAL SHIT. UTTER CRAP!

I watched it for 15 minutes and let me sum up WTF u did.

1. Moves units into heavy cover. Camp while smokaz and blitzen did the assault.
2. When they died you move up and camp again.
3. You camp in MG in the building when u could be suppressing enemy infantry.
4. You did NOT flank OR put pressure on the opponent AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
5. Whenever blitzen or smokaz was attacking you did not support at all.
6. Smokaz and Blitzen won the mapcap for the first 15 mins by assaulting with volks, kch and combined arms.

You're just plain fucking dumb. Your pak40 did shit all the entire first 10 minutes. Instead of supporting against the shermans you camped it at the back.

Throughout the entire 15 mins I've watched, it is apparent that you can't micro more than 2 groups of units AT ANY ONE POINT IN TIME.

If anything else, you're just a crappy player who thinks his good and doesn't know how to use volks or kch.

Your ostwind was sitting at long range... kiting a nearly dead rifle squad while smokaz KCH has took out the ATG and shit for you.

So many times you could have moved up and support but you did fuck-all.

If I was smokaz I would have tore my fucking hair out at how dumb that game was. Volks and KCH are fine. You're not.

You had an atrociously LOW CPM of only 35.4 and your CPM graph was constantly LOW. For an infantry player the CPM should be at least 60 because of all the positioning and movement of support weapons, constant flanking and putting pressure on the opponent.

LEARN TO FUCKING PLAY BEFORE ACTING LIKE A PRO
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 09:22:20 pm by cloud234 » Logged
cloud234 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2011, 09:20:22 pm »

Volks and KCH did perfectly fine that game. They did what they were meant to do and won the mapcap in 15mins, 2v3. Thats pretty good.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2011, 09:27:49 pm »

Volks and KCH are fine, dont get yourself all worked up guys. Dont be mad like Unknown. I also dont see how that replay showcases any weakness or strength of using them.  The build could have been used attrition-aimed too with the sheer numbers if you just include some bikes and a sniper. Defensive is nice and well-rounded with good choices catering to different playstyles. Double T3 aint too strong, at least not AI-wise vs smg rangers or buffed british inf. The T4s are all pretty similarily powerful in their own unique way.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2011, 09:31:15 pm »

35cpm isnt terrible...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2011, 09:37:26 pm »

35 isn;t too bad for CoH considering what people might play. It should definitely be higher. but theres only so much to do in CoH. In other games I run 140-200 average(depending on stress) but I can never get my CoH one very high because I'm just wasting energy or my troops will misinterpret orders and charge an HMG

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2011, 10:11:48 pm »

@Cloud, you have very high expectations of others for someone who runs out of units in the first five minutes of the game. You also have some serious temperamental issues. The replay is also out of sync, meaning that most units stand around doing nothing.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:23:23 am by PonySlaystation » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2011, 10:19:06 pm »

guess who cloud and myst are in this photo hahahaha
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc