Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 09:27:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy shit Oslo just got BOMBED!  (Read 47745 times)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2011, 03:45:35 pm »

The camp was about multicultural unity which is exactly what he opposes.
Yeah, and that would look muslim in which way? The bombing may have looked extremist muslim, if he wasn't caught, but when he started shooting PEW PEW PEW hes the crazy gun toting right wing that all the liberals were talking about. Didn't look muslim one bit there.

No way he was trying to do a false flag operation when he did the shooting.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
BigDick
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2011, 03:49:43 pm »

according his book that guy is hard to put into any corner

he is anti-communist, anti-nazi, and anti-muslim

to describe him as an fundamentalistic christ may be as close as you can get (while almost every christ would have disagree in his killing of people) but thats how he see himself

that guy is very interesting according further psychological observations
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2011, 03:53:44 pm »

according his book that guy is hard to put into any corner

he is anti-communist, anti-nazi, and anti-muslim

to describe him as an fundamentalistic christ may be as close as you can get (while almost every christ would have disagree in his killing of people) but thats how he see himself

that guy is very interesting according further psychological observations
Umm, being anti all that isn't really a problem, ALOT people in the world are anti commie/nazi/muslim.

Hell, I am very anti nazi and anti muslim, with belief that communism although as a idea could work, it most likely never ever will and turns out bad.
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2011, 03:55:17 pm »

Hell im anti extremism muslim normal plain muslims are ok

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

BigDick
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2011, 04:01:30 pm »

yeah but if one kills so many people and thats not as pure killing spree but he choose his kind of victims according political reasons...than it should be possible to put that guy into some political groups

but not so in that case (at least not into a obvious one)
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2011, 04:25:23 pm »

Everyone is anti-muslim, you're fucking kidding, right? Darksoldier?
The notion that you can be AGAINST 1.5 BILLION people who belief in islam is RETARDED. There's nothing wrong with islam, just like there's nothing wrong with Christianity or Judaism. Sure, you can be anti-religion, that actually makes sense, but being specifically against islam is just stupid.

There's also no such thing as 'a muslim' or 'the islam', the practice of Islam differs greatly from region to region. I.e many african countries are muslim, indonesia is mulim and the middle-east is largely muslim, yet they're ALL very different. Islam is a very peaceful religion, unfortunately it gets exploited by extremists the same way Judaism and Christianity gets exploited.

To put Islam in the same line-up as communism and nazism is appalling.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2011, 04:27:30 pm »

It is unfortunate that the Europe fucked the middle east up so much in recent and ancient history, making it a culturally stagnant backward area.

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2011, 04:32:10 pm »

Iran is hardly a culturally backward area, unless you count being religious as culturally backward. (but then large parts of the US can be considered culturally backward just as well)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2011, 04:35:13 pm »

yeah but if one kills so many people and thats not as pure killing spree but he choose his kind of victims according political reasons...than it should be possible to put that guy into some political groups

but not so in that case (at least not into a obvious one)

Umm, communist, Nazi and Muslim, well for 1. Muslim inst a political group. 2. Communist and nazi arn't the only political groups out there. There are shitloads more.

And, have you ever heard of conservative?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_Party_%28Norway%29

This is the party he was a member of. He apparently quit and his views went more extreme.

Everyone is anti-muslim, you're fucking kidding, right? Darksoldier?
The notion that you can be AGAINST 1.5 BILLION people who belief in islam is RETARDED. There's nothing wrong with islam, just like there's nothing wrong with Christianity or Judaism. Sure, you can be anti-religion, that actually makes sense, but being specifically against islam is just stupid.

There's also no such thing as 'a muslim' or 'the islam', the practice of Islam differs greatly from region to region. I.e many african countries are muslim, indonesia is mulim and the middle-east is largely muslim, yet they're ALL very different. Islam is a very peaceful religion, unfortunately it gets exploited by extremists the same way Judaism and Christianity gets exploited.

To put Islam in the same line-up as communism and nazism is appalling.
HERPDERP ALERT HERPDERP ALERT. 1. I never said everyone or most people is anti muslim 2. There ARE anti muslim people, Are you retarded? Get with the program. Just like there are people who hate only christanity, and only hate jews. FACT

You sense make not even no.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2011, 04:48:20 pm »

Umm, being anti all that isn't really a problem, ALOT people in the world are anti commie/nazi/muslim.

Hell, I am very anti nazi and anti muslim,

Okay, you said A LOT of people are anti-muslim and you're making it seem as if that is somehow not a problem. Seriously? And you said you are anti muslim. How is being anti-muslim not a problem? There's really no rational argumentation why you could possibly and justifiably be ANTI muslim. Let me guess, 9/11? Herp derp.

People who are 'anti-muslim' (or anti christian or anti jew for that matter) are bigots. You're either against religion as a concept or you're not, being against one specific religion is just plain stupid and probably based on nothing but prejudice. .
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:50:16 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2011, 04:58:16 pm »

Okay, you said A LOT of people are anti-muslim and you're making it seem as if that is somehow not a problem. Seriously? And you said you are anti muslim. How is being anti-muslim not a problem? There's really no rational argumentation why you could possibly and justifiably be ANTI muslim. Let me guess, 9/11? Herp derp.

People who are 'anti-muslim' (or anti christian or anti jew for that matter) are bigots. You're either against religion as a concept or you're not, being against one specific religion is just plain stupid and probably based on nothing but prejudice. .
No.

Ok, religion believe it or not, goes alot on how you perceive it. I can perceive the Quran as living in peace, and in a extremist way.

Same thing with the bibles.

And guess what.

Both christians and muslims both have twisted there religion into something retarded.

I am not anti-religion though, its not the religions fault, its the people who perceived it. Both religions can be great to encourage people to be peaceful, but I believe that infact, Muslim leadership in many middleeastern countries have twisted the religion much much more than christians in western countries have twisted it in my lifetime.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2011, 05:10:31 pm »

Muslim leadership in many middleeastern countries have twisted the religion much much more than christians in western countries have twisted it in my lifetime.
It's a little shortsighted to use only 'your lifetime' as a guide. If I were to judge nazism by what nazis have been up to in my lifetime I would probably have to conclude that there's nothing wrong with the ideology. Christianity over the course of History has been exploited just as much, if not more, than the Islam in those middle eastern countries today. Oh and christianity is still being exploited heavily in the USA today, just look at what the Tea Party is up to.

If you believe both religions can be great and it's not their fault that they are being exploited, why would you even say you are anti-muslim anyway?

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're trying to say but it's a little odd to say you are anti-islim simply because you are against middle-eastern dictators (a part of the world that does not even have the world's largest muslim population) who exploit religion for political gain. You should be more careful about the statements you make, certainly if you ever decide to travel abroad. (Where you will hopefully find out that most muslims are great people, just like most christians are)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 05:15:34 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2011, 07:25:02 pm »

the only thing interesting is his will to accomplish his goal

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2011, 07:26:01 pm »

hitler wannabe tbh

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2011, 09:08:36 pm »

Hell, I am very anti nazi and anti muslim, with belief that communism although as a idea could work, it most likely never ever will and turns out bad.

To link a political ideology in the same context as a way of life shows a deep lack of understanding of the two, bordering on the naive and misinformed.

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2011, 09:11:47 pm »

To link a political ideology in the same context as a way of life shows a deep lack of understanding of the two, bordering on the naive and misinformed.

You talking about me saying "anti-muslim"?

If so I have got to disagree.
BigDick
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2011, 04:06:04 am »

It is unfortunate that the Europe fucked the middle east up so much in recent and ancient history, making it a culturally stagnant backward area.

w00t? are you fucking kidding me? when ever someone fucked something up than its the USA invading randomly islamic countries because they failed to solve the Israel-Palestine conflict

the usa is governed by jews and money of jews that made them invading of arabic countries instead of invading israel at least 20 years ago and preventing their fucking around with arabic minority and making jerusalem some kind of vatikan 2.0
instead the by jews governed US supported israel

countries like germany can't do shit to solve the israel-palestine conflict because of our history
we are governed by an institution called Central Council of Jews due to our history unfortunately
but at least we don't try to go around invanding randomly islamic countries when not being forced by USA to do so
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 04:08:43 am by BigDick » Logged
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2011, 05:16:42 pm »

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1172957888?page=1

in free time guy played WOW,now he'll have plenty of time for that,lol
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2011, 05:22:31 pm »

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1172957888?page=1

in free time guy played WOW,now he'll have plenty of time for that,lol
Lolwut? Thats his acc seriously? LOL
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2011, 05:23:27 pm »

w00t? are you fucking kidding me? when ever someone fucked something up than its the USA invading randomly islamic countries because they failed to solve the Israel-Palestine conflict

the usa is governed by jews and money of jews that made them invading of arabic countries instead of invading israel at least 20 years ago and preventing their fucking around with arabic minority and making jerusalem some kind of vatikan 2.0
instead the by jews governed US supported israel

countries like germany can't do shit to solve the israel-palestine conflict because of our history
we are governed by an institution called Central Council of Jews due to our history unfortunately
but at least we don't try to go around invanding randomly islamic countries when not being forced by USA to do so

Europe divided the Middle East into it's current countries along arbitrary lines instead of cultural ones during its Colonial days, this is what has lead to the majority of cultural conflict in the area. The creation of the artificial state of Israel at the end of WW2 just made it worse.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc