Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 11:30:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy shit Oslo just got BOMBED!  (Read 47786 times)
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2011, 05:39:17 pm »

Lolwut? Thats his acc seriously? LOL

LOL

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2011, 05:43:25 pm »

Posting in the thread of a mass murderer.

lol

It's kind of weird, somewhat scary, to be able to just go through all of his posts like that. Obviously he'll just appear like your everyday WOW guy/internet user, which will only make him come across more 'humane' than he in fact was. Not a good thing I reckon, it's hard to place or rationalise 'evil' when the person committing such atrocities appears to be in fact dead normal. Do we really need to dig in this guy's life like this? What are we looking for? The deeper we dig the harder we're making it on ourselves.

By overly focussing on this guy we are almost turning him into some sort of 'anti-hero', which in turn will only entice other sick egoistic individuals to commit similar crimes. I mean, it must be quite the ego boost for this sick fuck to become this famous all of the sudden. It's mission accomplished as far as he is concerned.

I think this video sums it up:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PezlFNTGWv4
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 05:50:43 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2011, 05:49:43 pm »

"We must enhance the elite and get rid of all the 1-weekers. They do not deserve the same treatment."

trolololol
BigDick
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2011, 08:15:15 pm »

keeps is smurfing and trolling in wow  Shocked Shocked Shocked

This guy is pro,

Awesome posts about removal of scrubs, Pwns 90+ HKs IRL, Awesome name,

Good player

+1

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2011, 07:06:51 pm »

Someone should put glenn beck out of his misery

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/25/glenn-beck-norway-hitler-youth-bin-laden_n_908753.html
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2011, 07:00:30 pm »

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2000920,00.html

John Pratt, a professor of criminology at New Zealand's Victoria University of Wellington and an authority on Scandinavian prisons, believes that the secret to the low crime levels in Norway and its Nordic counterparts is strong welfare systems that reduce poverty and inequality — key drivers of criminality. Studies show that countries and states investing more in education, health and social security typically spend less on their prison systems. Last year, California spent 11% of its state budget on its prisons — more than it put into higher education.

Yea, America should definitely cut in its government programs even further.  Tongue
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:06:02 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2011, 07:18:55 pm »

John Pratt, a professor of criminology at New Zealand's Victoria University of Wellington and an authority on Scandinavian prisons, believes that the secret to the low crime levels in Norway and its Nordic counterparts is strong welfare systems that reduce poverty and inequality — key drivers of criminality. Studies show that countries and states investing more in education, health and social security typically spend less on their prison systems. Last year, California spent 11% of its state budget on its prisons — more than it put into higher education.

Yea, America should definitely cut in its government programs even further.  Tongue
Is noway filled with a bunch of retards who think they are oppressed ex-slaves that need to kill whitey? And Noodle boy, and curey boy, ect.

Nope.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2011, 08:23:40 pm »

Is noway filled with a bunch of retards who think they are oppressed ex-slaves that need to kill whitey? And Noodle boy, and curey boy, ect.

Nope.

More importantly, do you have large populations that don't want to gain an education and want to epitomize the "thug"lifestyle? No? There is your answer. In Norway its not cool in any circle to be an unemployed drug dealer/thief/gangster?

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2011, 08:25:53 pm »

Btw, his name is Conservatism on skype. I added him before. He said we should do a lan party at my house and play CoD so I gave him my address.

No, seriously. The fact that he plays WoW "hardcore" just shows how mentally disturbed he must be.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2011, 09:21:43 pm »

Btw, his name is Conservatism on skype. I added him before. He said we should do a lan party at my house and play CoD so I gave him my address.

No, seriously. The fact that he plays WoW "hardcore" just shows how mentally disturbed he must be.

I hate when media does this. The man was disturbed BEFORE any games, the games are just the trigger that helped fan it all chances are without them he still would have gone batshit crazy, and the news media giving him a target are likely more to blame, but we cant have that now can we?

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2011, 09:50:30 pm »

Have you guys read some exerpts of him planning the attack?

The guy had VERY high moral. He wasn't unsure about killing at all. He even wanted to go visit his sister, ect. He was also happy that he was gaining muscle.

And other thing why he got so many kills is that he poisoned his bullets, and if that worked correctly, he wouldn't need to hit a vital organ to kill somone.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2011, 11:39:11 pm »

+1

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2011, 06:12:26 am »

I think the guy is actually far-left, but is trolling far-right followers with this.

I mean, how do you politically destroy a faction? By committing a heinous atrocity and accrediting this atrocity to the teachings of whichever one political faction!

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2011, 08:16:02 am »

I hate when media does this. The man was disturbed BEFORE any games, the games are just the trigger that helped fan it all chances are without them he still would have gone batshit crazy, and the news media giving him a target are likely more to blame, but we cant have that now can we?

WoW is not a game. It's a mind twisting drug for children.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2011, 08:17:05 am »

Hardly violent though
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2011, 08:47:16 am »

I want to stab Glenn Beck. That's absolutely the worst ethical view to have.

Quote from: Slavoj Zizek
The WTC bombings again confront us with the necessity to resist the temptation of a double blackmail. If one simply, only and unconditionally condemns it, one cannot but appear to endorse the blatantly ideological position of the American innocence under attack by the Third World Evil; if one draws attention to the deeper socio-political causes of the Arab extremism, one cannot but appear to blame the victim which ultimately got what it deserved… The only consequent solution is here to reject this very opposition and to adopt both positions simultaneously...

The moment one thinks in the terms of "yes, the WTC collapse was a tragedy, but one should not fully solidarize with the victims, since this would mean supporting US imperialism," the ethical catastrophy is already here: the only appropriate stance is the unconditional solidarity will ALL victims. The ethical stance proper is here replaced with the moralizing mathematics of guilt and horror which misses the key point: the terrifying death of each individual is absolute and incomparable.

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2011, 09:13:56 am »

What makes it even more ridiculous is that the Tea Party is hosting political 'summer camps' just as well. Although I reckon Tea Part camps DO actually indoctrinate children with fucked up values.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/tea-party-summer-camp-held-in-florida/2011/06/15/AGOjOEWH_blog.html

Fucking nutjobs
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:15:49 am by Unkn0wn » Logged
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2011, 09:17:43 am »

What's so wrong with the Tea Party? All I've read is that they're conservative and libertarian.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2011, 09:58:30 am »

He was probably encouraged and paid off by the Labor Party to prevent any compton during elections.
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2011, 10:55:23 am »

Who wants to go rob banks in Norway?Huh?

http://www.slate.com/id/2300098/?gt1=38001
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc