Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 02:04:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WM] storm 2xmp44 overprice  (Read 45964 times)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2011, 01:45:02 pm »

I want to play the same EIR fairy land as you where it rains with atgs and rivers flow with mortars and everything is undefended.

Lol, I want to play in the same EIR fairy land in which there is no HMG right behind those storms.

If you cant support your 5 pop ninjas then they cant support a 5 pop ATG.

And lol no you guys must be some crackheads to think platform isn't included into it.

Its the reason why 4 man KCh cost more mun than assault grens derp derp. Its the reason storm shrecks cost alot more than normal shrecks derp derp x2.

Its the reason piats cost more on mandos than on sappers.

I mean seriously guys stop derping. Platform is a factor of weapon pricing and has always been a factor of weapon pricing.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:46:37 pm by DarkSoldierX » Logged

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2011, 01:51:26 pm »

Lol, I want to play in the same EIR fairy land in which there is no HMG right behind those storms.

HMG behind storms on a attack on enemy positions behind lines where mortar and atg is ?

Platform is a factor of weapon pricing and has always been a factor of weapon pricing.

And yet kch with heroic armor is more survivable in a direct encounter with enemy in a gun fight and their mp44 is cheaper than a storm squad which gets eaten by anything.
To fight with mp44 you HAVE to uncloak , so the 'platform' goes down the drain.

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2011, 01:54:05 pm »

And Ive taken the platform into account. There its a reason you hardly see MP44 Storms. You see tons of smg rangers, bar rifles, kch, pgrens of all kinds, fj with fg42, gren lms, etc.

The MP44 is overpriced for its platform. If you seriously think they are so powerful use them.

BigDick
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2011, 02:01:11 pm »

don't try to discuss with darksoldierX thats just a waste of time

and smokaz ur fail logic is decrew ATG equals destroyed ATG if you manage to destroy that ATG then the storms made up for their costs...but if its so easy to destroy (because lonely and unsupported) why not just use a cheap mainline inf for that?

don't know mp44 storms is a doubleedge sword...i see only use in sniper hunting and making vet whores rage by killing some vet....but in normal combat they are hardly cost effective
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2011, 02:03:28 pm »

don't try to discuss with darksoldierX thats just a waste of time

and smokaz ur fail logic is decrew ATG equals destroyed ATG if you manage to destroy that ATG then the storms made up for their costs...but if its so easy to destroy (because lonely and unsupported) why not just use a cheap mainline inf for that?

don't know mp44 storms is a doubleedge sword...i see only use in sniper hunting and making vet whores rage by killing some vet....but in normal combat they are hardly cost effective
Then stop using it in normal combat.

Stop discussing with me then forfeit this argument, I win.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2011, 02:04:49 pm »

Then stop using it in normal combat.

mp44  which is an assault weapon of   19.5 DPS   by STORM TROOPERS is  not to be used in normal combat?

I guess then all mp44 are to decrew atgs and mortars,  hey its their role after all, and when you kill an atg of 120 mu with  150 mp44 squad  your squad cost efficieny is 100%.

Use grens and volks for close assault combat of 6 dps !
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 02:07:58 pm by nugnugx » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2011, 02:18:52 pm »

Get it back on topic gents

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2011, 02:24:17 pm »

on a second thought yea !

it is storms role to sneaky kill atgs and mortars ,  they cannot fight in normal combat, and that is why their mp44s are overpriced.

They cannot go up against other elite inf and they got probs with normal inf so their mp44 price has to go down.

Thanks Smokaz and Darksoldier for supporting the argument.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2011, 03:02:13 pm »

soldier armor stats don't lie Smurf, and you can get cloak on falls also.  If anything they are on same level with falls being slightly better.

ok,so 60hp soldier armor with moving cloack is better than 95hp elite armor with moving cloack+ medikit upgrade/2xbundle nade if desired  Roll Eyes

You see tons of smg rangers, bar rifles, kch, pgrens of all kinds, fj with fg42, gren lms, etc.

and you will give falls what else,nothing? How many storms do you see used with no upgrades?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 03:05:51 pm by smurfORnot » Logged
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2011, 03:09:01 pm »

ok,so 60hp soldier armor with moving cloack is better than 95hp elite armor with moving cloack+ medikit upgrade/2xbundle nade if desired  Roll Eyes

eh..... don't put doctrines into it because people don't have to take it

its soldier armor vs the normal armor and hp

if you add doctrine don't forget you get medkits on luft also,  and falls got panzerfaust which storms don't have + incendiary nade and 4 fg42 for cheaper than 4 mp44.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2011, 03:12:03 pm »

so it soldier armor 60hp per man, cloack only in cover,fg42,faust and inc nade which is awesome  Roll Eyes VS 95hp per man,MOVING cloack,1x/2x shreck upgrade,2x/4x mp44 upgrade,medikit,bundle nade ...yeah,falls are so much superior...I only see that now.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2011, 03:33:41 pm »

eh..... don't put doctrines into it because people don't have to take it

its soldier armor vs the normal armor and hp

if you add doctrine don't forget you get medkits on luft also,  and falls got panzerfaust which storms don't have + incendiary nade and 4 fg42 for cheaper than 4 mp44.

Medkits for Luftwaffe companies are not worth it as a Tier 3. I'm going to look into alternative healing options for them because it's simply not efficient or quick. It does nothing to harmonize the Ambush aspect of FSJ's

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2011, 03:36:21 pm »

Whoever said that MP44 storms reach cost effectiveness by killing a single ATG crew is wrong. This is only true when you destroy the gun itself, and with MP44s you are going to spend alot of time making noise and being uncloaked.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2011, 03:41:26 pm »

Medkits for Luftwaffe companies are not worth it as a Tier 3.

told that long ago...
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2011, 04:13:34 pm »

Medkits for Luftwaffe companies are not worth it as a Tier 3. I'm going to look into alternative healing options for them because it's simply not efficient or quick. It does nothing to harmonize the Ambush aspect of FSJ's

the fuck are you talking about?
50 mun gives you 3*4 medkits that can heal a squad up in notime and even better it allso gives you the ablity to heal your teamates troops on the fly so what the fuck are you talkinga bout it not being worth a t3?
50 mun for something like that is just hilarius for a units like that.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2011, 04:15:38 pm »

Heal rate buff was nerfed too much imo, but this is OT

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2011, 04:18:37 pm »

the fuck are you talking about?
50 mun gives you 3*4 medkits that can heal a squad up in notime and even better it allso gives you the ablity to heal your teamates troops on the fly so what the fuck are you talkinga bout it not being worth a t3?
50 mun for something like that is just hilarius for a units like that.

You need to drop the Medkits, you need to pick up the medkits. Both of those actions are not conducive to Ambush units. (or Units which have an Ambush Mechanic) There's multiple options, and while the Medic crate is cool it just takes too much time from the battle to go and use properly.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2011, 04:20:09 pm »

I always found the Medkits awesome, drop it on, grab it on your way to the front or after falling back, go back up, heal during fight in cover, win.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2011, 04:21:52 pm »

And so?
drop it close the frontlines or sides where the enemy will most likely not find it and even tough they see it and take it it only a loss of 50 mun and sence the enemy cant use it its not a great loss to by loseing it.
well sure it would be better if the ablity would allso give you the ability to buy repairs on the 88 and Wierling but Meds are quite awesome as they are if you aint a Over aggresive player.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2011, 04:23:33 pm »

Still the issue of it costing 3 Reward points. Theres a few forms of healing that cost too much in Reward points simply because there was no where good to place them
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc