Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 05:19:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: remove all my maps from eir  (Read 5374 times)
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: October 06, 2011, 02:51:31 am »

LOL  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:03:49 am by GORKHALI » Logged

Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 03:03:46 am »

Name: 88 heaven

i think this name will fit perfect. still cant understand Gork why u r waisting ur time and talent making maps like that? No1 allies will play this. U have skills in maping so use em to make normal map. Pm skaffa and get some tips about shot blockers and flanking abilities

PS: no ofense man just saying Wink

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 03:08:27 am »

good advice i shall not waste my time making any maps from now on , anyway there r tons of map wwhich does not get played so ,....the end  Grin Grin Grin
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 03:14:05 am »

lol Gork u should do more em just in normal way. ur maps look nice tbh just u want set up doom fort in ur map and allies cant win this shit u know that too
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 03:23:44 am »

lol Gork u should do more em just in normal way. ur maps look nice tbh just u want set up doom fort in ur map and allies cant win this shit u know that too
where the hell is the Doom fort u r talkign anyway lol ,the second pic is railway station
M1d Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 05:03:28 am »

The doom fort would be anywhere you decide to put your endless amounts of 88's Gork, and with all that open space it literally would mean "anywhere".

Not to mention I think Shab is spot on by saying no allies would play this map. Especially against you and the afore mentioned, Gork.  Grin

Kudos for trying out another new map tho mate.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 07:27:28 am »

The doom fort would be anywhere you decide to put your endless amounts of 88's Gork, and with all that open space it literally would mean "anywhere".

Not to mention I think Shab is spot on by saying no allies would play this map. Especially against you and the afore mentioned, Gork.  Grin

Kudos for trying out another new map tho mate.
I guess u r quite right enough with my maps, map making career ends here...one more thing actually not only maps they don't want to play that i made but many players don't even want to play beside me and many means almost all eir players coz there aren't  too many left are there , ..eir is getting empty slowly ...so i want all my maps removed form the launcher ..Normand and St mere eglise and i don't want my omaha beach and st.mere eglise map added ,end of discussions ..
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:32:48 am by GORKHALI » Logged
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 07:35:33 am »

but many players don't even want to play beside me
i like playing beside u  Smiley Dont cry QQ  Tongue
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 07:51:37 am »

Wtf who is0 QQ  LOL>>>>I just want my maps out of EIR thats all LOL ,anyway nobody plays it so its that simple  Grin Grin Grin
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 09:28:28 am »

+1

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 09:30:15 am »

to postcount?

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 04:39:42 pm »

Should rename to "gorks ragequit thread  Grin Grin Grin"

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 04:46:01 pm »

Wtf who is0 QQ  LOL>>>>I just want my maps out of EIR thats all LOL ,anyway nobody plays it so its that simple  Grin Grin Grin

pepole dont play them becuase i dont think you made them with gameplay in mind, the maps look great, dont scrap them totally, edit them, its easy to make a nice looking map with shitty gameplay into a great map, just edit them

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 05:54:21 pm »

Looking at it without trolling in mind, most of your maps seem to follow a common trend: Wide open with almost no shot blockers or flanking options, and solid heavy cover available almost anywhere on the map (lending the advantage to the Axis factions). Armor is also spotty on these maps because of all the cover and vehicle wrecks, so allied armor that NEEDS the space and shotblockers to flank and use their superior speed are more or less SOL. The pathing is also spotty/horrid on some maps.

Do I need to mention the arbitrary, capturable 88s on Omaha Beach, that are more often then not secured by the axis and used to nullify any armored advance? The thing can practically fire into the beach-based spawn; It wiped out my Howitzer on more then one occasion because it was perfectly in range to fire at it.

Your trademark "all grenadiers and 88s" company(ies) thrive in this environment, and it feels like you're trying to tailor the maps to be great eye candy and to fit your playstyle. The problem is, the allies get absolutely buttraped on these maps and have only a small chance to set up adiquate counters to The Great Axis Wall that they so commonly face--lack of shot blockers means your triage, howitzer, airborne medics, atgs, mortars, and other units cant be hidden or saved from destruction via a grenadier squad with a shreck simply walking up to them.

Not being a mapmaker myself, but having a fair idea of a balanced map, try to add shotblockers to your maps. Hedges, destroyed buildings, and even rocks with the "SHOT BLOCKER" value filled in would all do nicely. Sector layouts that allow backcapping and the opportunity to attack along a wider map would also be welcome additions; ergo, having a map layed out 5x5 as opposed to 2x10.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 06:05:21 pm »

Shotblockers are a crutch.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 03:00:25 am »

Do I need to mention the arbitrary, capturable 88s on Omaha Beach, that are more often then not secured by the axis and used to nullify any armored advance? The thing can practically fire into the beach-based spawn; It wiped out my Howitzer on more then one occasion because it was perfectly in range to fire at it.

seriously where the fuck is the 88 in omaha beach that u can capture!!!!!! U mad or drunk and when did u ever played that map seriously  Angry  i do spam 88's and grenadiers but u cannot call them spam coz allies r the one who spams all the time and for good reason allies gimmik company fails..I want to end this topic here and i don't want my maps added that i sent  before and remove both existing maps from the module ,....Thx  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc