Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 12:28:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: comments on terror  (Read 15483 times)
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« on: October 16, 2011, 01:33:50 pm »

What do you guys think of the new Terror?

Like what you see? If you got a really strong opinion, could you compare it to the structure of the AB doctrine?

It seems like its all about the Airborne and no one is commenting on terror. (which I assume to be a good thing, and usually is)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:38:39 pm by Groundfire » Logged

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 01:40:04 pm »

I like what I see but I think Propaganda towers are too powerful. 25% inc dmg and 25% inc acc is way too much.

I also think it is far more powerful then AB currently.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 02:01:09 pm »

There is nothing I don't like about terror, except pervitin pills. 20-30 muni for a 2 uses(!) temporary half assed buff for both def and off capabilities is meh at best. It should make you excel at something, or just put it on cooldown im fine with either.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 02:19:06 pm »

yea,terror looks rly nice!
pp as t3 and you pay for it,just dont see it used that much,since there are other good choices around.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 02:45:39 pm »

I like it, but the MP44 is underpriced I think. Too easy too spam even on Volks.

Raise to 75mu or 80mu perhaps.

Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 03:25:04 pm »

I like it, but the MP44 is underpriced I think. Too easy too spam even on Volks.

Raise to 75mu or 80mu perhaps.

The intent was to limit their usages via weapons cache. Weapons cache is not working fully on upgrades, only units with their weapons built into them. (so it half works)

Ill leave the price as is until this gets working.

I also think that the S.MP44 fires too fast. It's cooldown is shorter than a normal MP44, just with a shorter burst. Not what I had in mind. I wanted it to be the Axis BAR, tbh, but meh we'll work with it.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 03:39:11 pm »

The S.MP44 is awesome man!

I am loving this thing, aim down the sights at medium range whilst closing in, then full auto at close range.

It's so cool, and it also adds that little bit of micro and immersion that makes you feel more involved.

I think all weapons should have an alt. fire mode now tbh, since most of them did in real life, I think it would be pretty sweet. Might even start a thread about it.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 03:41:08 pm »

It fires full auto at close range?
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 03:42:42 pm »

Manner of speech, you know what I mean
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 03:43:00 pm »

Not a fan of BAR being available to axis. So grens now rape at medium range and close range too ?

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 03:57:52 pm »

I like what I see but I think Propaganda towers are too powerful. 25% inc dmg and 25% inc acc is way too much.

I also think it is far more powerful then AB currently.

dont kill it till you try it, its on a cooldown, and you have to activeate it to use it. it only applies the debuff when its activated, not op whatsoever.

airbourne gets to call offmaps in the FOW Nuff said

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 04:01:21 pm »

dont kill it till you try it, its on a cooldown, and you have to activeate it to use it. it only applies the debuff when its activated, not op whatsoever.

airbourne gets to call offmaps in the FOW Nuff said
Oooooooh god airborne calling in a bombing run random targets(poor haystack what did you do to deserve this)oooooooh

Or he can use a jeep and spot a target, making that whole T4 irrelevent.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:03:18 pm by DarkSoldierX » Logged
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 04:04:20 pm »

The difference is that when using a jeep to spot, the player under fire will have some indication where the strikes are called in (around the Jeep), while now everything is fair game. That said, I really don't think it's that bad, since you should be aware of the surroundings of your valuable units anyways.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2011, 04:04:27 pm »

Oooooooh god airborne calling in a bombing run random targets(poor haystack what did you do to deserve this)oooooooh

Or he can use a jeep and spot a target, making that whole T4 irrelevent.

Lol or... you can instantly say gg to that hummel after that 1 shot, bye to the stuka, but to those stormies running away in the FOW, by to that 88 chilling in the fow shooting at yer riflemans, ALL WITHOUT needing to risk losing a unit to scout. Its a super hard counter towards all axis artillery. Its similar to the precision strike from the blitzkrieg 1 shotting atgs. Airbourne is ON par with Terror. Since not only do you get that in the T4, you also get riflemen with airbourne armor (which may i remind you were removed sevral times in the past becuase of thier ridiculousness with BARs+Supression) and all your support weapons get elite armor, also you can turn ANY building into a triarge at your command.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:07:04 pm by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2011, 04:12:44 pm »

Lol or... you can instantly say gg to that hummel after that 1 shot, bye to the stuka, but to those stormies running away in the FOW, by to that 88 chilling in the fow shooting at yer riflemans, ALL WITHOUT needing to risk losing a unit to scout. Its a super hard counter towards all axis artillery. Its similar to the precision strike from the blitzkrieg 1 shotting atgs. Airbourne is ON par with Terror. Since not only do you get that in the T4, you also get riflemen with airbourne armor (which may i remind you were removed sevral times in the past becuase of thier ridiculousness with BARs+Supression) and all your support weapons get elite armor, also you can turn ANY building into a triarge at your command.
Yeah, Airborne armour riflemans sooo powerful. And omg I can turn ANY building into a triage all I have to do is put my medic inside of there and let them get sniped instead of putting them behind the building GREAT!

As if thats all worth a T4. All that shit is as weak as a wet paper bag.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 04:28:54 pm »

Airborne armour riflemen are still weaker than the previous AB riflemen. Those were actual airborne with riflemen upgrades.

also +1 to dark.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 07:09:04 pm »

Airborne armour riflemen are still weaker than the previous AB riflemen. Those were actual airborne with riflemen upgrades.

also +1 to dark.

But SF only works if you are not moving. AB armor only works if you are moving...... Unless I am confused about something?

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2011, 07:13:15 pm »

But SF only works if you are not moving. AB armor only works if you are moving...... Unless I am confused about something?
You can SF when moving lol. That just proofs you can only play a game every now and then. Understandable lol.

But still AB doc is UP right now. When I first saw the T4s I was like, they are still writing in the rest right? Turns out I was wrong >.<
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 07:22:10 pm »

double T3s. Top and bottom

Airborne + Airborne rifleman + assmetric warefare.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 07:38:55 pm »

Finally. I had to debate this over and over and over but nobody would listen to me when I said this was stupidly OP. EVERYONE REPAIRS THEIR HEAVIES AT SPAWN. Anyone with a $20 set of headphones can listen and drop an offmap. This ability doesn't belong in ANY doctrine, it has no place in a skilled game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc