Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 09:32:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Muslim Problem"  (Read 43704 times)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: November 03, 2011, 09:56:53 am »

There is a growing issue in Europe today and truth of the matter is that it is fairly disturbing. A similar story can be heard in most European countries but I will talk about this from Swedens perspective since that is where I live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSnk-YdRMHs
The obvious bias is a bit silly (4 persons were interviewed, 3 happen to be from the same anti-muslim party) but there isn't any major factual errors that I can see except the bizarre conversation afterwards that superimposes American right-wing ideals on Swedish society.

But even fairly "proffessional" reports such as this one has comments like the one over here.
"KILL ALL MUSLIMS NOW, OR THIS WORLD WILL BE A SAVAGE LAND INSIDE 50 YEARS."

But then there are videos like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZtc2ma2GEQ

What am I trying to get at with this then? Well it isn't about whether or not immigration is bad, it isn't about wether the muslims wreak havoc in Sweden or not. It's about the signs of something greater.

1: Swedes and Muslims are distinguished as "us" and "them"

2: Muslims are labeled, classified and named. We name them monkeys, apes, sandniggers etc and apply symbols like the burqha to represent them.

3: Muslims are considered savages and subhuman, a pest that must be purged to make Sweden pure.

4: We organise ourselves in order to rid Sweden of Muslims (Sverigedemokraterna, NSF)

http://www.genocidewatch.org/aboutgenocide/8stagesofgenocide.html

We are on our way into the 5th. We are heading for a genocide. The similarities to what happened before other genocides in history are disturbing.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:01:20 am by Sachaztan » Logged

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 09:58:51 am »

Good idea for a thread, I might post about the topic later after others have given the thread direction.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 10:05:23 am »

Nuke from orbit.

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 10:05:58 am »

Sweden sounds like a sensible place.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 10:07:36 am »

I thought maybe you could expand on this point, Sach.

We are on our way into the 5th. We are heading for a genocide. The similarities to what happened before other genocides in history are disturbing.

What similarities are you speaking about and in relation to which genocides?
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 10:07:55 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8

le rofl

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 10:12:30 am »

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

BigDick
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 10:22:10 am »

lol is that guy seriously speaking english? i couldn't understand shit  Shocked beside brawlbrawlrawr
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 10:26:06 am »

I thought maybe you could expand on this point, Sach.

What similarities are you speaking about and in relation to which genocides?

Check the link beneath the "points"

I find most similarities to the Rwandan genocide (rhetoric and labelling) and the Holocaust (At first "only" wanting to expell them, defending the pure ideals and culture of the fatherland).
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:30:10 am by Sachaztan » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 10:33:34 am »

Sure there are a lot of complete and utter retards in EDL and similar organisations but you're a fool if you think all of them are like that.

But sure, it was funny clip Tongue.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 10:54:56 am »

From a perspective of studying human behaivior, id say the main factor that is driving it towards this is fear of genocide and not the common fear of the plebian uneducated towards the unknown.

What im trying to say is that for about 10-15 years the immigration and seggrigation has been on the pplz lips. But because of the fear of being percived as aradical racist/natzi no one haa dared bring it up, untill it no is just littarly is tearing by the seams.

It does'nt stop there, now that ppl are activly ventingthere frustrations, the opposition acted sooo fucking foolish that one wonders where all the educated rational... Wait its Sweden nvm. But still! I expected more, even the political leaders treated the right wing party as a cancerus decease. Like that is going to make them change there minds or help ppl come to a mutual understanding. Lets bully them into submisson and acceptance yea thats working great for the states and every other faction that has tryed to quell resitance, violence and subsedise do not foster change; quite the opposite!!!

This frustration is built up via not feeling valued, understood or listened to and also feeling that the system has abandoned you. So by acting like they are not welcome the stupid fucking lefty inbred shit heads are only reinforcing and increasing the percived image of a broken system!

What we need now is open forus, information and compassion for fuck sake! Not more violence and restraints!

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 10:57:03 am »

these guys may be idiots but there is a growing issue in regards to muslims.

You'd think that with the recent terrorism issue that there would be less but they are immigrating to western countries more than ever.

the roman empire was destroyed not by invaders but from within and the same will happen to western countries. Not just from immigrants but from corrupt politicians, dying morals and (Look up Occupy Oakland and the Occupy London) from their own people.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 10:58:55 am »

You'd think that with the recent terrorism issue that there would be less but they are immigrating to western countries more than ever.

Yeah, to blow us up better
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 11:00:18 am »

quite simple, 'soon enough' there will be more of them, than 'us' ...considering the fact how fast they are breeding.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 11:01:20 am »

the problem is they immigrate and carry on having like 10 children lul, in their home countries they had that many cos they expected half to die from disease kekeke
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 11:02:27 am »

who here would seriously consider to have more than one or two children
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 11:03:28 am »

my limit would be 3 tbh
BigDick
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 11:07:54 am »

i got the perfect solution for that:

we nuke the usa and sent them over there for a mass gangbang with the remaining multiculture mutants cos they like each other anyways

problem solved  Cool
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 11:16:07 am »

Here and I thought you Europeans were supposed to be progressive.

You're just like us. They are your mexicans.

Oh hoooowww ironic. Maybe they would stop moving to different cultural regions if there wasnt some western country exploiting their resources, putting puppet dictators into power or bombing their infrastructure on a daily basis.

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 11:17:53 am »

quite simple, 'soon enough' there will be more of them, than 'us' ...considering the fact how fast they are breeding.
well thats a dumb statment since we are them. You should't ditance yourself in such a manner it only reinforces the devieds amongst ourselvs, wjhat we need now is unity not divisson
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc