Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 11:26:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Muslim Problem"  (Read 43747 times)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 11:19:19 am »

Heartmann what are you even talking about, it's not like an alien invasion and we all need to stick together.

I can tell you're one of those wishy-washy liberals who think everything can always be fair and equal for everyone, no matter what. Become a realist!

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 11:20:09 am »

Idealism can go to hell! Word up dog!

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 11:21:50 am »

How do you even measure something as abstract as progressiveness?
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 11:22:51 am »

Well lets start with not equating Islamic people with breeding animals.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 11:30:25 am »

the thing is theyre fucking annoying as hell. they come over here, they complain about shit and make it so laws can support their minority and when stuff doesnt work or something is denied they blab on about us being racist. such as twisting it so they can wear burques in the workplace or turbins, yet some woman got arrested for refusing to hide her christian knecklace under her top. its petty things like that that fuckin annoy me, also;

such as it being politically incorrect for the things like calling it a white christmas, uhm hello dumb fucks it's called a white christmas cos it snows not cos were gonna fuckin go hitler on you. also, baba black sheep has been changed to baba multicoloured sheep. LE ROFL. ITS CALLED A BLACK SHEEP COS WAIT FOR IT......... THE SHEEP WAS BLACK LOLOLOLOL. not cos white supremacists want to rob the sheeps wool.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
BigDick
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2011, 11:35:58 am »

who here would seriously consider to have more than one or two children

me! as many as possible

but all with different women cos i need to spread out my genetic material to deposit the basis for a new generation of norsk arisk superhumans on the way to world domination
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 11:39:46 am »

Heartmann what are you even talking about, it's not like an alien invasion and we all need to stick together.

I can tell you're one of those wishy-washy liberals who think everything can always be fair and equal for everyone, no matter what. Become a realist!

lolololol!

I know Heartmann IRL and you must either be a dumb American or simply trolling Tongue

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2011, 11:40:38 am »

Schmitt do you even know whats comming out of your pie hole? Or are u just confusing it with another orifice?
I said we need to realise that we are the same species and whenever great (albeit sometimes horrible) things have happened its we have banded together in a large unicent group.
All humans should be treated equal, that means be subjectesd to the same laws and rights if your religion is inflicting harm on another perseon man/woman then you should be fing punished but be given a fair trail, and then we need to work to come to a mutual undrrstanding with the rest of said group so it dont happen again. Im not saying we should love eachother, but we damn well can start to try and understand eachother and that goes for bothe "sides" in thus current conflict

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2011, 11:41:50 am »

Subjugation breeds radicalism. There are a few shit-heads in every religion.

Come over to my country where it's legal for radical Christians to protest at dead soldiers funerals with picket signs that say "Jesus hates the USA" or "God hates you", and see if you dont want to beat their faces in.

But all this Islam hate is just frustration tinkering on the edge of a far larger problem that serves to divide the masses while the elite run away with the money. IT DOESNT MATTER, you are missing the whole point and are just getting mad at a symptom.

Now, ill ask this again, why are Muslims immigrating to Europe?
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2011, 11:43:11 am »

From a perspective of studying human behaivior, id say the main factor that is driving it towards this is fear of genocide and not the common fear of the plebian uneducated towards the unknown.

What im trying to say is that for about 10-15 years the immigration and seggrigation has been on the pplz lips. But because of the fear of being percived as aradical racist/natzi no one haa dared bring it up, untill it no is just littarly is tearing by the seams.

It does'nt stop there, now that ppl are activly ventingthere frustrations, the opposition acted sooo fucking foolish that one wonders where all the educated rational... Wait its Sweden nvm. But still! I expected more, even the political leaders treated the right wing party as a cancerus decease. Like that is going to make them change there minds or help ppl come to a mutual understanding. Lets bully them into submisson and acceptance yea thats working great for the states and every other faction that has tryed to quell resitance, violence and subsedise do not foster change; quite the opposite!!!

This frustration is built up via not feeling valued, understood or listened to and also feeling that the system has abandoned you. So by acting like they are not welcome the stupid fucking lefty inbred shit heads are only reinforcing and increasing the percived image of a broken system!

What we need now is open forus, information and compassion for fuck sake! Not more violence and restraints!

I don't really understand what you were trying to say with the first paragraph.

But I agree with you on the point that stigmatising the Swedish Democrats will only polarise society and make matters even worse. However, don't be a fool and try to put the blame on the left. You know just as well as I do that the right-center, even your precious Moderats, does the very same thing.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2011, 11:46:24 am »

All humans should be treated equal

but they never will be. Cuz in the end,we are not equall. Do you consider yourself equall to some hill billy or dope fiend? I dont...

Face it,true equality doesn't exist and never will!
BigDick
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2011, 11:46:48 am »

these guys may be idiots but there is a growing issue in regards to muslims.

You'd think that with the recent terrorism issue that there would be less but they are immigrating to western countries more than ever.

the roman empire was destroyed not by invaders but from within and the same will happen to western countries. Not just from immigrants but from corrupt politicians, dying morals and (Look up Occupy Oakland and the Occupy London) from their own people.

how ironic is that please? Have you ever looked into a mirror on daylight?

Here and I thought you Europeans were supposed to be progressive.

You're just like us. They are your mexicans.

Oh hoooowww ironic.

Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 11:47:22 am »

Subjugation breeds radicalism. There are a few shit-heads in every religion.

Come over to my country where it's legal for radical Christians to protest at dead soldiers funerals with picket signs that say "Jesus hates the USA" or "God hates you", and see if you dont want to beat their faces in.

But all this Islam hate is just frustration tinkering on the edge of a far larger problem that serves to divide the masses while the elite run away with the money. IT DOESNT MATTER, you are missing the whole point and are just getting mad at a symptom.

Now, ill ask this again, why are Muslims immigrating to Europe?

Well at least the Westboro Baptist Church helps to unite Americans all over the continent by pulling off the incredible feat of pissing off every single group in the entire USA =)
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 11:48:33 am »

Btw i dont belive that im saying this but i ahree with deadbolts post about Pc culture gone overboard its fucking dumb! So well said!

Why ppl are migrating to the Eu is cause its probably easier than gettng to the states. There are also several legal issuse concerning the UN but im writing this on my iphone so i cant be bothered to write them all down bur ill do it when i get to a keybaord
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 11:50:22 am »

how ironic is that please? Have you ever looked into a mirror on daylight?

My country's policies do not reflect my personal beliefs at all, but im allowed to state the obvious that my country considers illegal immigration as a social issue.

Guess what? It wouldnt be the case if Mexico wasnt a warzone atm, but then again, I see the big picture and know why it's happening and I dont get pissed about Mexicans wanting to leave their shit hole of a country inspite of it.

Now, back to the important swedish problems of dem dam muslims
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 11:51:06 am »

Schmitt do you even know whats comming out of your pie hole? Or are u just confusing it with another orifice?
I said we need to realise that we are the same species and whenever great (albeit sometimes horrible) things have happened its we have banded together in a large unicent group.
All humans should be treated equal, that means be subjectesd to the same laws and rights if your religion is inflicting harm on another perseon man/woman then you should be fing punished but be given a fair trail, and then we need to work to come to a mutual undrrstanding with the rest of said group so it dont happen again. Im not saying we should love eachother, but we damn well can start to try and understand eachother and that goes for bothe "sides" in thus current conflict

So yes, you are a wishy-washy liberal.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2011, 11:52:05 am »

I don't really understand what you were trying to say with the first paragraph.

But I agree with you on the point that stigmatising the Swedish Democrats will only polarise society and make matters even worse. However, don't be a fool and try to put the blame on the left. You know just as well as I do that the right-center, even your precious Moderats, does the very same thing.

Hey at least they are not as bad as all the other left wing fuck heads! But you areright ofc
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 11:53:44 am »

Whats the difference between a Muslim terrorist and an Eco terrorist?

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 11:54:34 am »

THEIR NAMES LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2011, 11:54:45 am »

Whats the difference between a Muslim terrorist and an Eco terrorist?

One worships Allah, the other, Al Gore. Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc