Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 07:16:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop goverment censorship bill of the interenet!  (Read 37939 times)
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2011, 01:36:56 pm »

Alot of that is propaganda from the anti-american crowd, and you just eat it up. Truth is, the US probably thought there were WMDs

and Gaddafi was a motherfucker who deserved what he got. Also to note, saying they have al Qaeda links in the middle east is like saying you have mob links in North America
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 01:41:18 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2011, 01:47:38 pm »

There is little real evidence that any of the fighting in Libya today actually involves an uprising from among the civilian population, and in fact a large portion of that population supports their leader. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true.
Truth can seem to be what you want it to be if you choose to only look and listen to certain people and articles.

I have so say you make up some pretty deep BS the notion that it's not a civilian uprising is ridiculous, it follows of the back of widespread dissent and revolutions in that area (Tunisia and Egypt) both either side of the country. Qaddafi Favorited the rich and his own tribe the evidences of past brutality and secret police activities stretch way into the past this means that much of the population although they had a mediocre living was cheated out of money and forced to live in fear.

Can you trust anything the Russians say? we've all seen on the news actual fighting and debris, jets flying and heavy artillery "no evidence whatever of any damage to the cities Ghaddafi was accused of shelling, no evidence of warfare in those areas, no evidence of reams of bodies anywhere. In fact, almost nothing." You need your eyes checked mate look on any news channels footage of Misarata especially the cities key area are in ruins.

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2011, 01:56:04 pm »

yea,what ever,believe what you want,go watch some telly and be a good citizen  Kiss
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2011, 02:01:48 pm »

yea,what ever,believe what you want,go watch some telly and be a good citizen  Kiss
Have fun making up retarded conspiracy theories like those who waste there time with the twin tower conspiracies
Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2011, 02:09:44 pm »

Wikipedia quotes

So I went on the wiki, and couldn't find the text you quoted. Checked the history and did not find it either. Could you tell me where to look for it?

"Chance favors the prepared mind"
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2011, 02:28:34 pm »

When governments get themselves into economic and political troubles, they like to stir up shit on the other side of the world for a distraction, for a monetary boost, to silence those who dont play ball and this is no different.

If you think that the Arab spring was a popular democratic uprising you need to take the blinders off. Look at what's happening in Egypt, the army has taken over and the police are beating civilians senseless in the streets. 3 weeks after the revolutionary government took control, they made protesting illegal.

Same has happened in Lybia but Gadaffi was no pushover. It doesnt take 2 seconds of scratching the surface to see that the US CIA is involved with pushing radical arab factions to the breaking point. Smurf is right, war is a rackett and Libya is no different. Libya at the start of the war was a free oil agent and had about 144 tonnes of gold reserves, 24th in the world.

At the current state of the dollar, a gold backed libyan dinhar would have seriously crippled the US dollar.

Comon, we went into libya for the resources. The war propaganda for this "kinetic action" (war) was as big as the Iraq war and as big as I have seen since I first started paying attention.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2011, 02:54:14 pm »

I must be honest that I haven't payed all too much attention to what's been going on at all over there.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2011, 03:20:54 pm »

Have fun making up retarded conspiracy theories like those who waste there time with the twin tower conspiracies

Yea,watch and read some literature(that was not served on news) and you will be idiot if you dont find anything suspicious at least,not to mention all those facts that prove those 'conspiracy theories'...

And if you believe all that shit that's being said on television,because television is not free,you know,but it's being controlled...and and you think about everything else like some 'evil conspiracy theories' in which anarchist are trying to poison our youth against our great state and world leadership,you are idiot. There is so much proof for anyone who does even slightness research about some topics .

But it's easiest to sit down and believe everything what's being said on news.
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2011, 04:05:00 pm »

First of all the US was not really involved in Libya, it was mostly France and other
European countries. Sure we dropped a few bombs shot a few missiles, that's it.
Then a conspiracy theorist will always believe what he wants, even when the facts are staring him right in the face saying that he's wrong. Their is no convincing people who believe these "theories" of anything other then what they want to hear. It's like trying to convince me that aliens don't exist, I'll never believe anything other then that. Sure attacking Iraq to overthrow a puppet government that we put in place, so that it doesn't destabilize the region thus effecting the world economy to me is a good reason to do so. You claim we stole their oil? If that was the case we would not be in this economic crisis that we are currently in and gas prices would be much cheaper. I really think people like complaining about shit because the have nothing else to do or will not be heard otherwise.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2011, 04:09:13 pm »

But...the shadow government exists! Vietnam was started so that they could go in and reclaim the crashed alien ufo's shot down at the end of the Korean war, and agent orange was really just used to eliminate the alien flora that was brought with them!

Take off the blinders maaaan i mean, there are always only 2 factions in a country, and its impossible that a 3rd faction used the fall of the old stronger government to move on the second faction which is still trying to stabilize its rule. Its gotta be the CIA, because no other country conducts espionage actions.

oh, and while you were still watching the US, this goes on http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/nwsrm/bckgrndrs/bckgrndr01-eng.asp
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:13:44 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2011, 04:13:24 pm »

My god, spartan is right! No wonder why my uncle is so messed up, damn alien scum!
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2011, 04:15:57 pm »

yea,because this crisis only hit america,us,rest of world are just fine,it didnt hit us... Roll Eyes

First of all the US was not really involved in Libya, it was mostly France and other

go and read some facts about US agenda in Libya...

Then a conspiracy theorist will always believe what he wants, even when the facts are staring him right in the face saying that he's wrong.

And those facts are? So US involvement didnt had anything to do with Oil?! They sent 'help' only to help liberate poor suppressed people of Libya?

Vietnam was started so that they could go in and reclaim the crashed alien ufo's shot down at the end of the Korean war, and agent orange was really just used to eliminate the alien flora that was brought with them!

now you are just being stupid...

Go educate yourself on topic,watch some documentaries and then come back...
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2011, 04:16:31 pm »

When a US task force of crusiers, troop transports, and an aircraft carrier show up off the cost of tripoli, then we are involved.

Every dollar put towards every missile we fired says we are involved. Maybe you like your tax dollars to go towards collateral damage, but I sure dont.

I wouldnt put it pass our government to instigate rebellions in puppet countries that no longer play ball. Look what we did to Iran in the 50's, we fucked them twice with this exact same tactic.

Jodomar, we dont steal oil, we just dont want anyone selling it in anything than US dollars. Countries rise and fall by their monetary policies and no one gives 2 shits about the common man that is trampled, which is why if you think Libya was a humanitarianism with missiles, you got your head so far up your ass there is no hope.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:18:24 pm by Groundfire » Logged
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2011, 04:20:56 pm »

My god, spartan is right! No wonder why my uncle is so messed up, damn alien scum!

As much as it sounds stupid,when you look big picture and some stuff that's being made by our leaders and government on a global level,you rly cant claim that there might not be something 'alien' about it. You might laugh,yea yea,aliens,reptiles and shit,and even most of that stuff sounds idiotic to me. But some things that are being done,actually make you ask yourself some questions.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2011, 04:25:08 pm »

It is very easy,when US 'doesnt like something',they will  will give you terms,you can either agree to those terms and remain to rule,or if you decide to defy em,you will go down,one way or another...and they will just install puppet who does as they say.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2011, 04:26:39 pm »

And what, pray tell, is so wrong about CSIS Spartan?

Smurf, you are one of the biggest political idiots I have seen in a while. Perhaps go out and read an actual book and cite it for me, instead of getting your information from Wikipedia and various online sources. I could go right now on Wikipedia and write about how America is ruled by a trirumvirate of reptilian spacemen, and it would exist. Would that make it true? Hardly. Anyone can write anything they want on the internet, get yourself a reputable source before you start throwing around accusations.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2011, 04:32:16 pm »

Nothing, their epic
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2011, 04:32:39 pm »

Actually, if it where up to me I would use our vast never ending stock piles of nerve gas and that would be my humanitarian message. Think of no collateral damage at all! We just have to mop up all the dead bodies and throw them in the furnace or local dumpster. All infrastructure intact for our greedy American fingers, YAY! I also think you need to take a second look at who was majorly involved in Libya, plus I think that you're forgetting that Mr. Gaddafi was a terrorist himself, along with being a war criminal . I say the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:37:03 pm by Jodomar » Logged
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2011, 04:34:48 pm »

Nothing, their epic

Ah I thought you were perhaps trying to say something was wrong about them. I agree, and was actually considering working there until I got settled doing a full-time job elsewhere...
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2011, 04:43:15 pm »

Smurf, you are one of the biggest political idiots I have seen in a while. Perhaps go out and read an actual book and cite it for me, instead of getting your information from Wikipedia and various online sources. I could go right now on Wikipedia and write about how America is ruled by a trirumvirate of reptilian spacemen, and it would exist. Would that make it true? Hardly. Anyone can write anything they want on the internet, get yourself a reputable source before you start throwing around accusations.

ok,then go and give me facts that prove things I wrote false,dont say it,give me facts that prove everything I said is false.

Things about US overthrowing other goverments...no I did not make this up,go and watch some documentaries where ex CIA operatives give you facts what,where and why they were doing shit.

Things about war in Iraq and Libya,LOL,google it and you will see that it doesnt have anything to do with some peacekeeping missions for people of Libya and Iraq and freeing them from oppressing regimes. And you are biggest idiot if you believe in those things.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:46:33 pm by smurfORnot » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc