Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 05:14:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop goverment censorship bill of the interenet!  (Read 37882 times)
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2011, 04:46:10 pm »

Attempting to prove whether or not my statements that your information is false are false will not affect the relative falsehood of your statements.

Go look up "ad hominem" in your precious Wikipedia.

As an addendum, I never in fact said your information was wrong (until now), I just said you were an idiot for citing online sources and thus making a greater effort of promoting a negative opinion of your viewpoint rather than vice versa.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:48:22 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2011, 04:47:10 pm »

Oh and vermillion hawk  its a co-presidency of lizard spacemen, wait no thats china, heres the shadow ruler of the US

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:50:15 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2011, 04:48:59 pm »

ok,so you say that I am wrong,but you dont give me any proof where you show me how I am wrong,yea man,great job,fucking convincing  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are fucking idiot,only you mentioned fucking alien lizards,and now you are making fun of shit you wrote...facepalm...
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2011, 04:51:50 pm »

I think "facepalm" is the action more appropriately reserved for the unfortunate people who ever come into contact with your utterly inane stream of consciousness.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2011, 04:54:48 pm »

dude,give me facts!!! IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT AND I AM WRONG,how hard can it be!
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2011, 04:57:46 pm »

It's utterly hilarious how retarted you are. At only one point did I say I disagreed with your opinions, and that was frankly a personal opinion. Fact is, I'm not going to bother to waste any more time on this worthless discussion when you seem to be unable to glean the message of my posts.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2011, 05:03:27 pm »

It's utterly hilarious how retarted you are.

coming from you,I am rly shaken by this...I think I wont be able to sleep tonight.

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2011, 05:20:59 pm »

ok,so you say that I am wrong,but you dont give me any proof where you show me how I am wrong,yea man,great job,fucking convincing  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are fucking idiot,only you mentioned fucking alien lizards,and now you are making fun of shit you wrote...facepalm...

yo, my little special friend, he is only critizing the quality of your "sources", not your wild claims.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2011, 05:29:59 pm »

Smurf, you keep saying: "Google that" or "find videos". Could you perhaps provide me with anything more substantial to go on? What are the videos you saw?

"Chance favors the prepared mind"
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2011, 05:36:59 pm »

I am quite curious if any evidence was produced, would you people believe it?

Obviously the russian media cant be trusted...  Roll Eyes  but here is the link to the RT story smurf quoted about Russia monitoring the libyian air force from space not firing on civilians.

http://rt.com/news/airstrikes-libya-russian-military/

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2011, 05:47:22 pm »

I am quite curious if any evidence was produced, would you people believe it?

Obviously the russian media cant be trusted...  Roll Eyes  but here is the link to the RT story smurf quoted about Russia monitoring the libyian air force from space not firing on civilians.

http://rt.com/news/airstrikes-libya-russian-military/

So... I was kind of hoping I could get to see the satelite imagery? All I saw was a guy pointing at a screen with lines on it and some other random footage. Are these images not available to the public?
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2011, 06:00:42 pm »

Plus, didn't they find a frozen Russian sniper in one of Gaddafi's freezers? Which would lead to the question of why did Russia have a sniper in libya and then the more obvious question of why did they have him in a freezer him?
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2011, 06:01:42 pm »

Plus, didn't they find a frozen Russian sniper in one of Gaddafi's freezers? Which would lead to the question of why did Russia have a sniper in libya and then the more obvious question of why did they have him in a freezer him?
Cos they couldnt eat him at the time!  DUH!

Always freeze your leftovers.  Which is why I have several ex-gfs in the freezer out back.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2011, 06:05:11 pm »

It just happened that I had quite of lot of time to waste, since I can't get a game in the launcher in one bloody hour.
Hence, I decided to list every sophism (If you passed philosophy 1, you do know what this is) and plain stupidity our friend Smurf posted in those eight pages:

-1.There is a huge industry being made in keeping pot illegal. Your government is spending more money on keeping pot of the street,raids etc than it's spending on taking care of all other drugs of the street(heroin,meth,cocaine and the list goes on),so what ,considering this it would seem that pot is more dangerous than all odther heavy drugs,right?! yea,very convinient. So to spend you tax money on that whole industry,they have to keep it illegal.

Now, apart from the dozen of mistakes (we see here the results of a long-term pot abuse), I'd just thought I'd point out that the measures taken against pot are effective against other drugs aswell. Also, it is to be considered that it IS the most taken drug out there, hence most subject to regulation than the others.

-except tobacco is proven to give you cancer and health problems,while pot is not,and they did all sort of test,but they couldnt prove that it gives you any health risks. and it's not 1920 today,our science it's pretty advanced.

Taking a favorite source of yours, Wikipedia: Anxiety is the most commonly reported side effect of smoking marijuana. Between 20 and 30 percent of recreational users experience intense anxiety and/or panic attacks after smoking cannabis.

It is common knowledge that anxiety cause health hazards. Your entire point is hence invalidated.

-well if [The server owners] they smoke pot,it doesnt matter to them if the bill goes or not,cuz everything is cool...so you see,smoke one and it wont concern you too much Wink

You should've done that before trying to argue, it would've saved you (and me!) a lot of trouble.

-well,THC doesn't cause cancer! and it's banned cuz of that. Depends how you smoke it and what you use for that(tobacco for example) you can get cancer,but THC has actually anti tumor properties.

Once again wikipedia (Your all-time friend and source):
High THC concentrations in cannabis were associated with a dose-related increase of physical effects (such as increase of heart rate, and decrease of blood pressure) and psychomotor effects (such as reacting more slowly, being less concentrated, making more mistakes during performance testing, having less motor control, and experiencing drowsiness). It was also observed during the study that the effects from a single joint lasted for more than eight hours. Reaction times remained impaired five hours after smoking, when the THC serum concentrations were significantly reduced, but still present.

THC causes various hazards, and as computer pointed out, other drugs have benefical health effects paired with side-effect, which is the reason of the ban.

-but then again,if someone wants to 'poison'  himself that way,who is to say,no,you cant do that,that's illegal...go jump of the bridge,that's legal,no one is gonna put you in jail for that.
That's a sophism. There is quite a difference between poisoning because of misinformation on drugs and bad legislation, and actually wishing to die. If the state could prevent both, it would do so, as the loss / poisoning of a human being is quite a sad thing. However, you cannot monitor every rope, bridge and guns in the state to prevent suicide.

-yea well,first you give state right to decide when it is right to take your life,and when it's not. So you dont have anymore even the choice about your own life,soon state just might take more freedom's from you,which is what happened after 9/11,government created state of fear,so people actually willingly gave more of their freedom to state...quite soon,you will have very little freedom left.

That's blatantly stupid PLUS it's a sophism. It's a pente fatale in french, I don't know the appropriated English equivalent.

-In Libya people were actually living very good,until Americans decided that Gaddafi should be removed,and now probably people will live like shit there...

False information, plus TWO sophisms: no facts to base the claims / Pente fatale.

-of course anyone with IQ not of a gold fish can do 2+2=4 and not 5,make some research ,and find some facts that are usually hidden in media,because they cant just say,we will invade this country because we want their oil

Goldfish don't have an IQ, plus this is a sophism. Then you present a paragraph that you copy-pasted (the quality of language is too good to be from you) and you don't cite the source.

Then there is the "debate" with Vermilion, where you can't say anything but : I'm right, your an idiot.
Sophism + plain stupidity, once again.

-But it's easiest to sit down and believe everything what's being said on news.

The sole point on which I totally agree with you. Sadly, you present something worse than the news.

It has been a pleasure.

With Courage shall we Rise,
With Might shall we Fight,
With Glory shall we Stand,
With Honor shall we Falter,
For the Fatherland shall we Prevail.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2011, 06:05:32 pm »

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81809014/

enjoy, first actual proof in this entire thread warning its nasty
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 06:11:15 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2011, 06:06:03 pm »

Cos they couldnt eat him at the time!  DUH!

Always freeze your leftovers.  Which is why I have several ex-gfs in the freezer out back.

+1000 Cheesy
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2011, 06:19:04 pm »

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81809014/

enjoy, first actual proof in this entire thread warning its nasty

Besides the fact that the government is trying to censor the interne which is the whole reason behind this thread.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2011, 06:19:45 pm »

Besides the fact that the government is trying to censor the interne which is the whole reason behind this thread.

But they arent hiding that fact lol
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2011, 11:44:33 pm »

@SX23 - go watch The Union: The Business Behind Getting High -  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1039647/
But hey,I am sure that creators of this documentaries were high all the time,and they all have severe brain damage,so everything they said is inaccurate... Then come back and we can have a talk Wink

yo, my little special friend, he is only critizing the quality of your "sources", not your wild claims.

well anyone who knows how to use google can easily find everything I said in few minutes,and see that it's truth  Roll Eyes
And yet everyone who disagrees provides no evidence...besides facts that Royal family are lizards  Roll Eyes

Well I am sorry to him,that I didnt grasp this.

what happened after 9/11,government created state of fear,so people actually willingly gave more of their freedom to state...quite soon,you will have very little freedom left.

That's blatantly stupid PLUS it's a sophism. It's a pente fatale in french, I don't know the appropriated English equivalent.

if you watch documentaries,and there are plenty out there,things like Zeitgeist etc. you will see that whole 'new world order' story, truth about 9/11 attacks are not some fairy tales

There is quite a difference between poisoning because of misinformation on drugs and bad legislation, and actually wishing to die.If the state could prevent both, it would do so, as the loss / poisoning of a human being is quite a sad thing.  

SO you tell me,that if I wanna die,I am NOT ALLOWED to decide that about my LIFE?! I should go to army,go to war,and then when fighting starts I should stand up and wait for someone to hit and kill me,cuz then it's legal...man,if you dont think that you have the right to decide when you own life should end if you want it,thats your choice. For me to be 'free' I still want to be able to decide that if I wanna die now,I will.
It may be sad,but if that's that human beings choice, he should be able to decide at least to die if he wants so. Thousands of people and children in Africa are dieing from hunger,are we preventing that?! I dont see it,cuz no matter how sad it is,they are still dieing,so why are we not stopping it,trying to help them more?!

of course anyone with IQ not of a gold fish can do 2+2=4 and not 5,make some research ,and find some facts that are usually hidden in media,because they cant just say,we will invade this country because we want their oil

Goldfish don't have an IQ, plus this is a sophism. Then you present a paragraph that you copy-pasted (the quality of language is too good to be from you) and you don't cite the source.

it's figure of speach,it wouldnt make a difference if I said IQ of chicken,dog or cow  Roll Eyes
I urge you to use google and you can find plenty of articles within minutes that say same thing I said here. maybe later if I have time I will give you links to aritcles I put...

THC causes various hazards, and as computer pointed out

SO does alcohol and tobacco and shit loads of medicine,so your point is?!

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/

More deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, and murders combined.1,2
Please tell me why is tobacco legal,since it is number one killer?!?! I cant understand logic why is something so toxic,not only to you,but to those around you,who you poison when you smoke,still legal. And then you have pot,from which how many people died?

Public Health Concern?

As the drug czar's war machine continues to grind against those who use the cannabis plant to amuse themselves, it is frequently said to be a matter of the government doing its job protecting the health of the citizens. From the perspective of mortality, it appears there is very little justification for "protecting" people from marijuana. Indeed, all of the available data the government collects about the impacts of marijuana use bears out one consistent finding: the greatest danger of using marijuana is simply being caught with it.

http://www.briancbennett.com/charts/death/ornot.htm

http://www.briancbennett.com/charts/death/cannabis.htm

So you have number one killer who is legal,and you have pot?! so why is no 1. killer legal,and pot is not?! Why is state allowing people around me to poison myself when they smoke around me?!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:59:06 pm by smurfORnot » Logged
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2011, 04:58:43 am »

Oh god.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc