Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 05:16:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop goverment censorship bill of the interenet!  (Read 37891 times)
Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2011, 05:00:19 am »

well anyone who knows how to use google can easily find everything I said in few minutes,and see that it's truth  Roll Eyes
And yet everyone who disagrees provides no evidence...besides facts that Royal family are lizards  Roll Eyes

Well I am sorry to him,that I didnt grasp this.

Look, you keep saying that the evidence is out there and it's really easy to find. But that does not support your claims. I need to see what sources you're using to support your arguments.

"Chance favors the prepared mind"
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2011, 05:51:16 am »

@SX23 - go watch The Union: The Business Behind Getting High -  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1039647/

That is an extremely biased film. It's kind of like if you asked a neo-nazi if the holocaust was bad and then he'll say no and then you'd use that claim to back up that the holocaust wasn't bad. That's how stupid your sources are.

if you watch documentaries,and there are plenty out there,things like Zeitgeist etc. you will see that whole 'new world order' story, truth about 9/11 attacks are not some fairy tales

You actually believe those conspiracy theories?

SO you tell me,that if I wanna die,I am NOT ALLOWED to decide that about my LIFE?!

If you want to die then there is not much that can stop you. But most people who are suicidal are in a state of temporary depression. And just because you're sad for a few min is no reason to give up on life. Not only is it very cowardly it also hurts the people close to you.

Thousands of people and children in Africa are dieing from hunger,are we preventing that?! I dont see it,cuz no matter how sad it is,they are still dieing,so why are we not stopping it,trying to help them more?!

Yes, people are trying to prevent that. But often what happens is that the money falls into the wrong hands and it creates corruption. What also happens is that the population increases so fast that the new children tend to eat up all the advances in society. So as you can see the solution is not as easy as just sending more money.

Please tell me why is tobacco legal,since it is number one killer?!?! I cant understand logic why is something so toxic,not only to you,but to those around you,who you poison when you smoke,still legal. And then you have pot,from which how many people died?

So your logic is that because hazardous drugs already exists legally, that's a reason to legalize even more hazardous drugs, making them also impossible to get rid of?

Lots of people have died. I mean you don't die from AIDS, it destroys your immune system and then other diseases kill you, that's also how mary-jane works.

So, you can't "overdose" on mary-jane, just like you can't overdose on cigarettes. You can, however, die indirectly, like from cancer, or if the pot is laced with another drug.

People who smoke mary-jane are also more likely to commit suicide or die in accidents. Which is not surprising since it is essentially the same drug as hashish but a smaller dose.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2011, 06:22:43 am »

So your logic is that because hazardous drugs already exists legally, that's a reason to legalize even more hazardous drugs, making them also impossible to get rid of?

so if pot is so hazardous,why is tobacco,who is number one killer legal?! If you put negative effects on your health from pot and from tobacco,guess which one puts your life to more risk  Wink

So we have plant that puts your life in serious risk,you are addicted to it,and you poison people around you,not to mention your child if you are carrying one,and all that is okay and legal,BUT when I wanna smoke something less adictive,less health risky,and something that chills down most of the people(because how many people do you see that smoke join and go on killing spree cuz it trigers that in them  Roll Eyes ) you are forbidden and will have serious law problems,yea,sounds totally right,how didnt I see it before  Roll Eyes

That is an extremely biased film.
So you watched it,and you find whole movie false stated?

If you want to die then there is not much that can stop you. But most people who are suicidal are in a state of temporary depression. And just because you're sad for a few min is no reason to give up on life. Not only is it very cowardly it also hurts the people close to you.
And yet,you didnt answer me,why is it illegal to kill yourself?! Putting aside is it because your girlfriend left you, or you are 90% crippled for the rest of your life or some other reason.

People who smoke mary-jane are also more likely to commit suicide or die in accidents. Which is not surprising since it is essentially the same drug as hashish but a smaller dose.
people who drink are very likely to die in accidents or also commit suicide if they are in that state of mind  Wink
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2011, 06:33:29 am »

For christ's sake, it's just pot. I don't think anyone here thinks it should be illegal, but it's not the miracle plant you make it out to be. It's just a drug. A stupid, pointless way to kill time. Just like cigarettes. Just like alcohol.

I feel like it's my fault this thread went off on this random ass tangent.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2011, 06:37:51 am »

I just dont think small quantities should be illegal, think about how meaningless it is for young people to be fined or put in jail because of pot.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #125 on: November 23, 2011, 06:43:14 am »

I don't think anyone here thinks it should be illegal

erm,judging by the opposition I get,seems that many people think it should be illegal.

but it's not the miracle plant you make it out to be.
where am I saying that is some miracle plant that will save us all?

The Union,you can watch it in parts if you are interested to find out some things,then later on you can come and state how and with what they are wrong or biased in documentary Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoK6NztH3eQ
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2011, 08:20:52 am »

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2011, 08:29:24 am »

so if pot is so hazardous,why is tobacco,who is number one killer legal?! If you put negative effects on your health from pot and from tobacco,guess which one puts your life to more risk  Wink

So we have plant that puts your life in serious risk,you are addicted to it,and you poison people around you,not to mention your child if you are carrying one,and all that is okay and legal,BUT when I wanna smoke something less adictive,less health risky,and something that chills down most of the people(because how many people do you see that smoke join and go on killing spree cuz it trigers that in them  Roll Eyes ) you are forbidden and will have serious law problems,yea,sounds totally right,how didnt I see it before  Roll Eyes

What the FUCK are you on about? Yes, nicotine is addictive - but people don't go on killing sprees after having a fucking cigarette, what god-forsaken ass did you pull that shit out of? If anything, it acts as a relaxant due to the fact dopamine is released as the nicotine interacts with the brain.

The things that cause cancer in smokers (most notably the soot found in the smoke) also cause cancer in those who smoke pot - so end of day weed is just as dangerous from a carcinogenic perspective. On the other hand - nicotine does not have degenerative properties towards the brain's cerebral functions, unlike weed, which does in fact slowly degenerate the brain when taken for prolonged periods of time. It is NOT a harmless drug.

Then again, I do want to see weed be legalised. Just to be able to ensure a quality control mechanism where people are served as high-quality a weed as they can be, and instead of spending money on trying to get it off the streets - we could make money by simply taxing the one that IS on the streets. Tax means higher cost, means less users. Works out for everybody.

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2011, 08:50:28 am »

What the FUCK are you on about? Yes, nicotine is addictive - but people don't go on killing sprees after having a fucking cigarette

Erm,I am talking about the pot and not tobacco...so why rage?!

The things that cause cancer in smokers (most notably the soot found in the smoke) also cause cancer in those who smoke pot - so end of day weed is just as dangerous from a carcinogenic perspective.

except you probably wont smoke 20-40 joints per day,and a lot of smokers I know regularly smoke a box or 2 per day(if they are more serious),so you end with less chance for cancer...

However, marijuana also contains the chemical THC, which he said may kill aging cells and keep them from becoming cancerous.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html
Studies suggest that marijuana smoke contains 50 percent higher concentrations of chemicals linked to lung cancer than cigarette smoke. Marijuana smokers also tend to inhale deeper than cigarette smokers and hold the inhaled smoke in their lungs longer.

So why isn’t smoking marijuana as dangerous as smoking cigarettes in terms of cancer risk?

The answer isn’t clear, but the experts say it might have something to do with tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, which is a chemical found in marijuana smoke.

Cellular studies and even some studies in animal models suggest that THC has antitumor properties, either by encouraging the death of genetically damaged cells that can become cancerous or by restricting the development of the blood supply that feeds tumors, Tashkin tells WebMD.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196678,00.html

so from what I read,there is less chance to get cancer from pot,than from tobacco...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:56:03 am by smurfORnot » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2011, 08:56:49 am »

Learn to relay your thoughts in a non-ambiguous manner, then? Even still - just because something doesn't trigger a violent killing spree doesn't mean it is healthy, nor that it is even of a calming effect. The "munchies" after-effect is actually well known to cause those with no money on hand to attempt shop-lifting, when they would never even consider the option while sober.

Joints (and bongs) are bigger than cigarettes a good portion of the time - you don't need as many to suffer the same level of potential damage.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #130 on: November 23, 2011, 09:22:09 am »

Joints (and bongs) are bigger than cigarettes a good portion of the time - you don't need as many to suffer the same level of potential damage.

read studies about THC I posted.

Learn to relay your thoughts in a non-ambiguous manner, then?

So we have plant that puts your life in serious risk,you are addicted to it,and you poison people around you,not to mention your child if you are carrying one,and all that is okay and legal,BUT when I wanna smoke something less adictive,less health risky,and something that chills down most of the people(because how many people do you see that smoke join and go on killing spree cuz it trigers that in them  Roll Eyes ) you are forbidden and will have serious law problems

what is so hard to understand here,that I am referring to pot after I refereed to tobacco?

The "munchies" after-effect is actually well known to cause those with no money on hand to attempt shop-lifting, when they would never even consider the option while sober.
Alcohol is also well known to cause many things you wouldn't do sober.
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2011, 09:25:55 am »

Smurf non of your sources would pass in college level course's as credible. You need scientific Journals and the like to be taken seriously. Now find some real hard solid evidence from CREDIBLE sources and maybe we can talk.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #132 on: November 23, 2011, 09:36:48 am »

I have things that I will enjoy more,than spending time and digging for resources that you will aprove,cuz I dont care,do you believe me or not... You can just give me sources that prove things that I stated here are wrong,shouldnt be so hard when apparently I am so wrong Wink

now back to something more productive,like Skyrim, than measuring whose dick is bigger on internet.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2011, 12:06:55 pm »

So you watched it,and you find whole movie false stated?

He said extremely biased not FALSE. As with most conspiracy theories if you dig hard enough you might find some truth.

But, while i personally don't care one way or another about weed becoming legal. Seeing as how you seem to have such difficulty understanding basic concepts and determining truth from fiction, i would advise for you to stay away from drugs as you clearly don't have the intellect to understand the consequences of your actions which is really the only thing that i think people should have before using.

Then again your probably one of those people who thinks your dealer is your friend and hang out with him sharing your weed you bought from him with him.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2011, 12:10:20 pm »

than measuring whose dick is bigger on internet.

Mine is

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2011, 12:42:51 pm »

You just cited news sources (foxnews, washingtonpost).

EDIT: To clarify, I refer to this post:

Yet, a few posts ago you said:

[snip]

But it's easiest to sit down and believe everything what's being said on news.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #136 on: November 23, 2011, 04:02:25 pm »

yes,cuz you know,medias dont give 100% lies(but they dont give 100% truth),they can also give actual facts,as in this case,reports from studies being made...but you are free to give me sources that state things I put are wrong made studies,false information etc. Wink
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #137 on: November 23, 2011, 04:08:57 pm »

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-teenage-mind/201102/does-marijuana-cause-cancer

http://lungcancer.about.com/od/causesoflungcance1/f/marijuana.htm
Falcon333 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2011, 04:25:58 pm »

Adding on:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090615095940.htm
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2011, 04:30:37 pm »

Bottom line: Though marijuana most likely pales in cancer risk when compared to cigarette smoking,

dunno are you trying to prove me right or wrong?! I never claimed that it's perfectly healthy to smoke it,but that is more dangerous for your health to smoke tobacco,which is legal.

THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, causes brain cancer cells to undergo a process called autophagy in which cells feed upon themselves, according to a study conducted by Guillermo Velasco and colleagues at Complutense University in Spain. Using mice designed to carry human brain cancer tumors, the researchers found that the growth of the tumors shrank when the animals received THC.
http://www.worldhealth.net/news/thc_initiates_brain_cancer_cells_to_dest/

ScienceDaily (Apr. 17, 2007) — The active ingredient in marijuana cuts tumor growth in common lung cancer in half and significantly reduces the ability of the cancer to spread, say researchers at Harvard University who tested the chemical in both lab and mouse studies.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070417193338.htm

google 'THC and cancer' and you will get texts and texts about it Wink

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc