Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 05:11:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wind and his advices plus Tank130 rage  (Read 12587 times)
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2011, 05:10:21 am »

Heartmann - attempting to be a peacekeeper while at the same time throwing ad hominems at the people you wish to pacify doesn't work.

Im not trying to pacify, im trying to get you to see reason in the sense "whats the point?", and rly ad hominems?? You feel that you have to establish some kind of higher authority by using latin? Well im impressed at least ill give you that Smiley

But my point still stands, there is no reason for this, and all three of you should no better, im not asking for peace, im asking for reason, since its a god damned pissing contest.

I know I wish someone would stop me when I get involved in one.

But by all means let it fly, but can you do it in a thread that is designed for it?

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2011, 06:12:04 am »

No, I feel that the Latin phrase is merely very functional in conveying my point. I can go and change it to "without being personal", if that would make you feel better?

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2011, 06:19:38 am »

No, I feel that the Latin phrase is merely very functional in conveying my point. I can go and change it to "without being personal", if that would make you feel better?
Na is ok, nice to learn new stuff ^^
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2011, 06:51:32 am »

Didn't read some good EIR drama for some time now

Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2011, 09:47:11 am »

Of course, with your lack of intelligence that is what you would do. I on the other hand, based my decisions on the conversation I had with him in chat prior to the game. Those conversations were in English, and very clear English at that.

As clearly stated in the chat log posted above, he responded in clear written English. Once again you have made your lack of intelligence very clear.

Your claims of MOd abuse also confirm your lack of intelligence. I am not a mod. I am part of the Development team, so at best you could be referring to me as a Dev. But that as well is a mistake. I believe the official title EiRRMod gave me was "Management". Regardless, I do not posses a "Mod" tag so your claims are incorrect.

You can claim all you want my good friend, but you appear more stupid with each post.

Had I actually deleted his account in a fit of rage, that would be abuse. Abuse of a position to do so.

Go back in your hole and stop being a moron. If you are truly this stupid, there is very little light at the end of your tunnel.

Regardless of whether he is able to respond or not, it's undeniably still mod abuse. You are using your mod powers to force a person to do something they clearly would not otherwise do. He has no obligation to talk to you.

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2011, 09:49:47 am »

Snip.......If I am as unintelligent and stupid as you seem to claim, why was it that you spent days messaging me privately trying to get me back on the balance team and getting reassured that it was not you becoming part of the "Management" team that set me off to leave?......Snip

It is unfortunate that you have decided to drag PM's into this conversation. Especially ones from inside the Development team. Even more unfortunate that you have tried to twist the comments in your favor. Then again, perhaps you did not intentionally twist them, but truly thought my closing comments were a heart felt attempt at asking you back on the team.

Let me clarify for you: You abilities as a member of the BT were excellent regards to your game knowledge and stat knowledge. Unfortunately your "I'm better than everyone" attitude and argumentative approach was very counter productive. As well, you could not handle the fact that your opinion and that of the BT is not the end all be all of the mod, the mods design, and the over production of it. You threw a little temper tantrum and stormed out the door.

We thanked you kindly for your service, which we truly meant, and said you would be missed. Again, let me clarify: your ability in the Balance team would be missed. Not you and your pretentious arrogant attitude.

For Example: None of these PM's are from me by the way

What a tool.

Ugh, I hate pretentious fuckers like that.  Never able to see that the problem lies with themselves.  Narcessistic cunt....

He does tend to try to take a morale high ground on every fucking stance, even if his argument is (potentially) flawed.  This leads to fuck-around posts and replys which rather than listen, analyse and retort- tend to turn into bitchfests....

I delete my PM's as they are accessible to other members of the Dev team if they do a search. Not that any of them would do it, but I believe in keeping such things private. The down side to that is I do not have a copy of the PM I sent to you, that you have clearly taken out of context.

The problem is: You take it upon yourself to be the mighty savoir of EIR and crusade to ensure Tank130 is "called out" whenever possible. I have no idea what your motivation or purpose for that is. Perhaps it helps sooth your sensitive little ego. But in reality, it does nothing bu create animosity and pointless threads for the community to read.

Now for the record:
The last thing I need is any reassurance from anyone as to why I am here, and more importantly why I am on the Dev team. The one common theme I do see around here is the people who cry the loudest about me "buying my way" on the Dev team are the same sad faces that were once on it, but now are not. A sad display of Jelly......

Myst & Wind, you both appear to have missed this post:

You'd all be playing OMG.

I wouldnt have continued working if it hadnt of been for tank130.

As for 'buying' his way in, I actually asked him to come on board to help re-organise everything and streamline our procedures - because what I had/was doing was just a clusterfuck.

Now we have a team that is working together in tandem.

I put up with most of your bullshit deadbolt, I even think you're an ok guy.  But dont wail on tank - hes the sole reason the game is still in development.

You all can hate me all you want. I truly do not give shit. Your opinion is not that important to me. But, at least gets your facts straight when making accusations.

This will be the last post I make on this topic. This thread is one big Troll for Myst and Wind and I let myself get suckered into it.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
BigDick
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2011, 09:51:39 am »

So says Heartmann, self-designated peacekeeper of the EiRR forum!

i think heartmann just didn't realized that he is on the interwebz where all the wannabe douches and dickheads try to act as dickish as possible
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 09:54:45 am by BigDick » Logged
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2011, 09:59:56 am »

I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
IJustDontCare Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2011, 10:02:04 am »

lul

Fingertrapped
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2011, 10:18:51 am »

I KNEW they were reading pms!
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2011, 10:43:57 am »

I KNEW they were reading pms!

I have no idea if they can for sure, but I do not take a chance. It would seem possible that anything written on this forum can be accessed by people with that ability, but that is only assumption.

It would be like assuming anything you write on face book is safe from view of the people who bring you face book. To assume it is not accessible would be naive IMO.

As far as I know, there is no privacy statement attached to these forums that states all of your info ic 100% private to you and only  you.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2011, 01:33:36 pm »

Okay, now that I got the requisite image out of the way.

and before I say anything else, I'll get the plank out of my eyes. I know i can be pig headed, rage, and have an attitude sometimes and post off the wall stuff but I genearlly acknowledge this and back off if I agree with someone's critique.

Tank: I'm disappointed in you, I respect you for who you are and everything you've done for the mod but there was no reason for you to continue going back n forth with wind and myst, especially publically. You were the first to use vulgarity and talk down about anybody and this thread is your fault.

Even if they're in the wrong, you shouldn't have engaged them. If I had this back n forth when I was a dev, you would've told me chill out, you should have done the same and ignore them if you felt they were being ignorant.

Myst: Who cares...why did you have to interject yourself into this conversation in the first place. You spoke up even before windy did or anybody ellse did. If you have an issue with tank, keep it between you and him.

Windy: You're a good player and I like you, but there was no reason to keep it going. If you felt tank was wrong, just shut up. I had to learn that, going back n forth arguing leaves no one happy and its just an ego conteset.

someone just lock this freakin therad alerady
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 01:35:25 pm by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2011, 02:05:07 pm »

If I was a mod id delete this thread because you guys are wasting your time.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2011, 02:07:32 pm »

What a tool.

Ugh, I hate pretentious fuckers like that.  Never able to see that the problem lies with themselves.  Narcessistic cunt....
He does tend to try to take a morale high ground on every fucking stance, even if his argument is (potentially) flawed.  This leads to fuck-around posts and replys which rather than listen, analyse and retort- tend to turn into bitchfests....

Wow!  Thats how I talk!

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2011, 02:07:52 pm »

Also, locked.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc