Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 12:26:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rifle nades?!  (Read 6052 times)
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: December 06, 2011, 12:54:31 pm »

Is it just me,or they dont hit jack shit?!
Played a game with morka,he can witness it,I dont know did I get few kills with 12 falls squads whole game  Roll Eyes
More or less same thing happened few times before when I played with them,now I remember why I dumped this coy...
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 12:57:33 pm »

Need to have 1.0 dmg modifier vs all armor

0.75 makes it SUCK more against some inf it should barely ever hit

(riflenades for british are quite unreliable too)

-10 muni price

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 01:23:12 pm »

they're long range flamethrowers.
Garrison > Green > Yellow > Open > Red

Instead of like a normal gun
Red > Open > Yellow > Green > Garrison

and they can go "over" stuff.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 01:26:20 pm »

they're long range flamethrowers.
Garrison > Green > Yellow > Open > Red

Instead of like a normal gun
Red > Open > Yellow > Green > Garrison

and they can go "over" stuff.

flamethrowers have 90% base accuracy and cannot "miss"

you're a long range idiot
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 01:34:38 pm »

well Tym,seems that longe range flamethrowers should rape,especially when you have 3 in squad...guess what,THEY DONT! I can kill more with no upgrades than with this.

How many rifle nades usage did you see recently?!
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 01:59:46 pm »

Good god, quit bein fucking dicks. You know exactly what the fuck i mean. They're not to be used like conventional weapons, they're the opposite of what a normal gun would do. they have higher accuracy and damage against things in cover, garrison and trenches and fail against anything in the open.

depending on the number you have, u change the way you use them.

if ffew, you use them in support, if you spam them (3/4 squads) you can just let 'em fire and barrage an area and they can rape, its like a bunch of stick nades going off
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 02:05:27 pm by Tymathee » Logged
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 02:02:25 pm »

An only riflenade build is fail, they are supposed to be behind your frontline units as support or they are gonna suck.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 02:05:55 pm »

^ exactly...i still hate using them though. i never use 'em.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 02:19:34 pm »

Good god, quit bein fucking dicks. You know exactly what the fuck i mean. They're not to be used like conventional weapons, they're the opposite of what a normal gun would do. they have higher accuracy and damage against things in cover, garrison and trenches and fail against anything in the open.

depending on the number you have, u change the way you use them.

if ffew, you use them in support, if you spam them (3/4 squads) you can just let 'em fire and barrage an area and they can rape, its like a bunch of stick nades going off

Accuracy hardly applies to ballistic weapons!
Short range retard?

Also you're so wrong it makes me vomit riflenades on my mother's grave. ALmost nothing you have said makes sense. They dont get more damage vs cover, they get less! Riflenades work the OPPOSITE of flamers, they get less damage vs cover and more vs open/negative.

Stop trolling newbies with your dum-dum
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 02:22:21 pm by Smokaz » Logged
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 02:21:52 pm »

^ exactly...i still hate using them though. i never use 'em.

why not use them if they are good?

For them to support you,they have to be able to hit something,from what  I saw,there is too big factor of luck in that.
And they usually fly everywhere except on target. Oh yea,if enemy decides to move,then you will rly hit nothing. So to chase something with them,they are useless,even in attack they are useless if enemy moves,if enemy moves towards you,useless again,since while he is moving there is even less chance for them to hit target.
So best scenario would be,I have enemy pinned,so he doesnt move and he cant hurt me,then I can finish him with rifle nades in a minute or 2  Roll Eyes

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 02:24:08 pm »

Accuracy hardly applies to ballistic weapons!
Short range retard?

Also you're so wrong it makes me vomit riflenades on my mother's grave. ALmost nothing you have said makes sense. They dont get more damage vs cover, they get less! Riflenades work the OPPOSITE of flamers, they get less damage vs cover and more vs open/negative.

Stop trolling newbies with your dum-dum
herp de derp tym
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 03:18:56 pm »

maybe not more damge but deff more accuracy, thus more dps. rifle nades do 2.5 acc vs heavy, 2.0 vs light & 1.25 vs open and negative.

did I say they're great? no, did i say i like them? No, i said I hate them and don't use them but what I did do was state their use. They're cover clearers, just like a flamer thrower, i never said they're as good as a flamer at doing it but you can do it from a safer distance. 35 (long range) vs what, 10-15?

does that mean that they're especially great at this job? no it doesn't, its just their best use.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 03:45:16 pm »

You had bad luck

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 03:48:26 pm »

they are exactly what they are, long ranged grenades, use them to clear out a building while you sit behind a hedge.

thats pretty much the only thing that makes them worth it, they could most definately use a price reduction, they are also good against KCH and such because they do decent damage, of course that doesnt matter unless you can keep your distance or make the most of hedges.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 03:50:25 pm »

They're cover clearers, just like a flamer thrower, i never said they're as good as a flamer at doing it but you can do it from a safer distance. 35 (long range) vs what, 10-15?

does that mean that they're especially great at this job? no it doesn't, its just their best use.

Why not use mortar halftrack then?! 1 more pop,more range,more mobile,inc. nade,better acuracy,kills stuff.  Roll Eyes
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 05:24:49 pm »

Riflenades do have there uses, but they can be quite the fail sometimes.

I've had riflenades both deal massive damage and also way overshoot.

A very inconsistent weapon.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 05:41:46 pm »

Why not use mortar halftrack then?! 1 more pop,more range,more mobile,inc. nade,better acuracy,kills stuff.  Roll Eyes

i thought we were talkinga bout Brits, i could care less about luft. I've seen rifle nade luft rape
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2011, 08:53:07 pm »

Tym... really.

They are identicle, discussing one invariably means your discussing another.

British ones can Rape just as hard as Luft ones. The weapon however is prone to fits of luck and may do nothing.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2011, 11:18:23 pm »

well,it's too much bet for me,loosing 50% of the time cuz you wont do nothing is not worth it for the 50% when you do hit something.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 11:38:06 pm »

luft ones rape because they get 3 (through a doctrine ability i think?) instead of 2. So two rifle nade squads for luft, is like 2 rifle nades for tommys. THAT'S when they do crazy damage. i just dont get why luft gets a better version of a weapon than tommys.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc