Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 08:30:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3vs3 Vire River Rage  (Read 4244 times)
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« on: December 14, 2011, 06:39:01 pm »

Close game with LOTS of RAGE, lots of maingun Callis, lots of Snipers, highest xp Vet 3 KT, AB blob and some more rage on both teams, lol. Some people might have to buy new keyboards.

Wind Morka LeoPhone - allies
vs
Shabtajus smurfornot skaffa - axis

Was also on my BC.

GG

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:43:44 pm by skaffa » Logged

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 06:58:21 pm »

fuck you wind
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 10:00:13 pm »

fuck you wind

I'm really not sure why your angry at me but dude you need to settle your shit down. We could have won if you hadn't of quit. I understand you were upset about the game or something, and maybe you had been having a tough day, but i'm forced to mute people when they stop using their head and start resorting to complaining about the game, their enemies, broken units and how generally unfair the world is to their poorly microed troops. Use vent to talk to your team, give advice when needed and co-ordinate, not to moan and froth at the mouth because things aren't going your way all the time. No one needs to hear you carrying on like a spoiled four year old who didn't get the toy they wanted at christmas time.

I found out after the game you had been screaming on vent about something you wanted me to do in the final minutes of the game, but by that point I had been too annoyed listening to you moan and complain about everything under the sun that you had to be muted. I don't play COH to have to babysit a guy with the emotional stability of an irate hyena.

You played poorly that game and you had bad luck -- I get that. We've all been there, and everyone has at least a few games a week where things don't go well for them. With that being said, you need to learn how to get a hold of yourself. When you let emotion start compromising your abillity to think, act and communicate clearly, you are allowing yourself to be a worse performer than you actually are.

Worst of all, it causes you to make illogical decisions like dropping from the game when victory is still very much in sight. That's embarassing for you, and for your team. Get a hold of yourself man. Next time you're raging and you can't play properly, slap yourself in the face, take a deep breath, and try again. Your teammates will thank you.

Anyways it was a really fun game so gg to everyone involved. It was especially lols how my calli's killed 2 fj snipers -- those things can normally be a huge pain so it was a relief to get them out of the way.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:14:17 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 01:47:15 am »

well fucking callie even killed my sniper. Pop medikit,yey,callie fires and you cant move fast enough...
How many callies did you had,3-4?
FUcking pathing and some stupid half half destroyed tree,it looks like you can move there,but nooo,KT will only get stuck on this shit unable to move,and will start to turn around,whhhhyyyy not,so fuck Leo-s rage. I was even screaming on vent about this BS pathing which resulted me with death KT. Well,better to die in battle,than be wipe outed. FUcking piece of shit finnaly died,now I can have normal one,which I can send to death each game,never ever will I be grinding another KT,too much trouble,and he tends to have those xp bugs,you kill bunch of stuff,and yet you rarely get more than 50xp...
I was ready to surrender when I was to last 2 KCH units,glad he rage dropped,lol
BigDick
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 04:35:56 am »

well fucking callie even killed my sniper. Pop medikit,yey,callie fires and you cant move fast enough...
How many callies did you had,3-4?

the callies killed both of skaffas fallschirmjäger snipers
so they killed at least 3 snipers with the callie barrages

as i always said the calli is clearly best artillery unit in the game and with that middle T4 and maingun they become beast
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 04:53:41 am »

well,when you have 3 on the field at the same time,it becomes a problem to deal with...
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 06:33:12 am »

i want to listen to leo rage lol, ive never heard it

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 06:36:05 am »

What? He rages like every game, lol.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 06:38:27 am »

its fucking hilarious. first he releases a Tier 1 shout (FUS). then he jumps to Tier 3 and yells for like 3 whole seconds (FUS RO DAH or rather "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR RIFLE WIND")

MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 10:43:08 am »

lolololol,  I played two games with him back to back and both games he went a little bit crazy in.  It was pretty epic.

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 10:06:27 pm »

Damn!

Leophone, I call the ragephone. You're not even a midget version of skaffa in this replay. Allied team fights like HEROES. It was blobs, 57mm, rr and calliope to the end, Man. You abandon them. They played exellent and you moaned the other team to victory. Go you!

EPIC game.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 12:26:54 am »

When I was watching I thought to myself,

Undecided
Is this the right replay? Its impossible that leophone would quit when they are just about to wi-
(Leophone has dropped)

Shocked

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 01:01:36 am »

It is some of the funniest and strangest rage you will ever hear.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 03:20:54 am »

My two favorite ragers are leophone and smokaz tbh.  Although smokaz just accepts my afkness now so he doesnt rage that much Sad
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 05:34:14 am »

liked how all axis snipers got each time shot by calli arty  Wink

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc