Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 07:15:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battle for Haditha  (Read 6375 times)
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: January 26, 2012, 03:31:17 am »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0870211/

Based on true story,good movie if you wanna watch it.
Guess what,guy who is responsible for this,you know how long will he spent time in jail,NOTHING,yea,nothing...thats American Justice  Wink

http://english.al-akhbar.com/content/iraqi-outrage-us-marine-walks-free-massacre
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:14:55 am »

Honestly, watched it, expected more, it was shit. Absolutly shit.

If that movie portrayed the actual skills of the american soldiers, then no wonder they can't do nothing.

Shit acting, shit everything. Nothing even akin to Black hawk down.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 05:31:44 am »

American left Iraq coz Iraq started to punish american soldiers who missbehave or commit crimes ,I guess this is happend at the start of the war when Iraq people had no power or goverment ,and now he is living freely as veteran in amreica where Iraq goverment can't even touch him,there r many cases which happend during the war,which r not even brought to light so this film is nothing compared what is still going on in afghan and Iraq...

with war comes always crimes  Lips sealed
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:35:46 am by GORKHALI » Logged

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 05:39:42 am »

do you think if Iraqi went nuts and killed 24 american soldiers,cuz he 'snapped' when he saw em kill his family would get unpunished and walked away freely  Roll Eyes
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 06:32:36 am »

American soldiers do suck though lol There technology is what kills.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 06:36:05 am »

American soldiers do suck though lol There technology is what kills.

Interesting. Considering how nationality does not keep anyone from learning martial prowess, or how to fire a weapon better.

I know a few gents who would turn you into a pretzel, demon. Smiley

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 06:54:08 am »

If you think they don't suck, you're wrong!
It's like saying you enjoy someone singing completely out of tune,
Or reading a book covered in brown sauce.
I know its your opinion, but your opinion is just wrong!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/5284-Sonic-Generations
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 07:17:38 am »

give em same things as taliban,which is basically only ak47 and rpg in most cases,see who fares better...oh yeah,they couldnt win with all technology they got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGIFLWadEU
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 07:52:17 am »

Demon and smurf, in order for what you say to make any sense what so ever one of two things must be true:

1:Americans are so genetecally different from the rest of the world that it shows in combat.
2:The training GIs get is worse than the training taliban gets.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 08:11:47 am »

my friend,you are vastly underestimating taliban Wink
russians did that too before,so did americans now Wink

GI's get few months of training,while taliban are fighting for generations now + they are on home teritorry...
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 08:17:01 am »

my friend,you are vastly underestimating taliban Wink
russians did that too before,so did americans now Wink

GI's get few months of training,while taliban are fighting for generations now + they are on home teritorry...

Yeah they are on their home territory, which is a massive advantage (not to mention the insidious terrain). How well do you think a Taliban would fare fighting in New York?

If USA invaded Sweden I could hide in the forests where I live and be a major pain in the ass for americans. If me and a few friends also had weapons+ammo then the americans would need 100+ soldiers to root us out and that wouldn't even guarantee success! Do you really think that makes me a better soldier?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:22:20 am by Sachaztan » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 08:17:27 am »

Smurf - Soviet Conscripts serving in Afghanistan had some of the shittiest military training in modern history, also being largely drafted from occupied states themselves. The majority of the "military training" they had was basically learning how to take an unending stream of racist shit from Russian superiors, rather than actually getting taught how to fire or use small squad tactics (which is what was necessary in Afghanistan for success).

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 08:34:41 am »

If me and a few friends also had weapons+ammo then the americans would need 100+ soldiers to root us out and that wouldn't even guarantee success! Do you really think that makes me a better soldier?

so if americans need 100+ soldiers to root away few armed civilians,then yeah,I consider them to be pretty shitty tbh.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 08:46:32 am »

so if americans need 100+ soldiers to root away few armed civilians,then yeah,I consider them to be pretty shitty tbh.

On the other hand it would require 1000+ talibans
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 08:57:36 am »

U.S. troops, in contrast to Taliban fighters:

Learned some form of self defense training. These are also big, beefy guys by default, especially after training. When playing a nice friendly game of "swing your LMG at the other guy's face", how do you think a possibly mal-nourished, spindly taliban fighter would fare in comparison.

Were taught how to properly hold and fire an assault rifle, LMG, and disposable AT launcher accurately, regardless of nationality or type of the weapon. Proper posture etc (left arm UNDER the weapon, right arm raised parrallel with the line of the shoulders etc) helps maintain accuracy, as opposed to a lot of the Taliban troops we see who are spraying their AKs like a 10 year old playing CoD.

Have VASTLY superior logistical support.

Have VASTLY superior medical support.

Have undisputed aerial supremicy.

Have a vast array of modern weapons, body armor, and mechanized vehicles that far outclass the cold war tech the Taliban regularly bring to bear.

Are trained in advanced small unit military tactics.

While it's true thatcompared to other countries' professional armies, the U.S. army's composition of 'citizen soldiers' might be considered a limitation, the quality of troops the U.S. can field is equal to that of any country with a standing professional army (take for example the faceoff against Saddam's NON CONSCRIPT PROFESSIONAL Republican Guard, who were comparitively trained and very well armed.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 09:38:46 am »

If they are armed they are no longer civilians.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2012, 10:21:53 am »

if its american and based on a true story, u can be sure that the movie will portrait absolutely nothing related to real life  Cheesy

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 11:13:40 am »

if its american and based on a true story, u can be sure that the movie will portrait absolutely nothing related to real life  Cheesy

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 11:37:50 am »

If they are armed they are no longer civilians.
yea,because when someone picks up a rifle,they magically suddenly become RAMBO!
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 12:37:15 pm »

yea,because when someone picks up a rifle,they magically suddenly become RAMBO!

Thats what you seem to think  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc