Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:00:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Evangelics in Sweden FTW!  (Read 42122 times)
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 02:34:37 pm »

Spartan being mean to me because my opinion isn't the same as his Cry Cry Cry

nah, i don't believe in exorcisms. I believe that they were made to force conformity and people should know better by now.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 02:38:14 pm »

fucking religion. Just a load of bullshit for people who mentally feel alone and want to feel like they can talk to some made up fictional characters that gives a fuck about what they are saying.

Dont mind me, ill live a pre religion life, where i can do whatever the fuck i want and not have the feeling of this fictional character looking over my shoulder, like i felt when i was young and naive and forced to believe in that shit.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 02:47:01 pm »

I AGREE WITH YOU DEMON, HERE IS AN APPROPRIATE MEME FOR THE OCCASION.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2012, 02:51:40 pm »

I've never heard of anything like this

lol what rock have you been living under?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2012, 03:10:58 pm »

I'd wager all of it is ineffective Tym :L

I'd wager that you've never seen it in person with your own eyes thus you can't wager anything.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 03:18:05 pm »

It's aliens man, I'm telling you. Haven't you seen close encounters of the 4th kind?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 03:24:04 pm »

It's aliens man, I'm telling you. Haven't you seen close encounters of the 4th kind?

Yeah right...aliens, abducting us for what...?

If it's an invasion, why wait so long while we squander our resources? Why just pick us up to study us? Or maybe they live among us...maybe I'm an alien!

tbh, i think most celebrities are aliens, no one could possibly think like they do, who the heck names their child Apple or Blue Ivey, or Pillow?
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 03:30:55 pm »

Yeah right...aliens, abducting us for what...?

To figure out how to massacre us with minimal losses

If it's an invasion, why wait so long while we squander our resources?

Who knows could be analyzing out situations, building an army up or ralying one. Could just be logistics slowing them down

you don't tend to think much do you tym?
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2012, 03:33:46 pm »

I blame science, it haas brought us weaponry of all types, from swords to NBCR hazards. It's evil.

Oh wait, maybe it's just the people....

Also, Athiests are as close minded as the worst religious fanatic. I figure I don't have the answer, so I won't worry about it.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 03:55:17 pm »

Also, Athiests are as close minded as the worst religious fanatic. I figure I don't have the answer, so I won't worry about it.

well put i applaud you
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 04:05:27 pm »

Atheism doesn't have to be about saying you have the answer. It could simply be the rejection of mythological answers.

When comparing religion to science though... science will freely admit that (for example) the big bang theory is their best theory for the creation of the Universe, but if new evidence came to light that disproved it, they'd admit that the big bang theory is wrong and start over. Religion doesn't do that.
It's not closed minded to reject a statement that has no real evidence to suggest that it may actually be true.
If your roommate barges in and claims he just had sex with Jessica Alba, you're not closed minded for calling him a liar when the only thing he has as proof is a written account of what happened by someone who claims to have been there.

Some people do enjoy the easy rout of apathy though.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 06:51:59 pm »

but see that's the thing a lot of you get wrong, just cuz some are close minded doesn't mean all of a group are closed minded.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2012, 07:15:02 pm »

Atheism = Faith that there is no divine/higher power.

Religion = Faith that there is a divine/higher power.

Both based soley off faith in their beliefs. At least I can admit that I don't know and figure I will do two things, live my life the best I can, and deal with whatever comes after when I'm dead whatever it may be.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2012, 07:15:26 pm »

but see that's the thing a lot of you get wrong, just cuz some are close minded doesn't mean all of a group are closed minded.

No, nothing is ever representative of an entire group, but if there's one thing people love to do, especially on the ingternet, it's lump people into easily-identifiable stereotypes.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2012, 07:19:40 pm »

No, nothing is ever representative of an entire group, but if there's one thing people love to do, especially on the ingternet, it's lump people into easily-identifiable stereotypes.

ummmm....... did you just stereo type people into of lump of people stereo typing people on the internetz

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 07:25:56 pm »

There has been rituals and religion since we could record human history to explain the unexplainable. Science will change that, your beliefs are irrelevant to me like when my dog takes a shit in the backyard. All religion is just the same facet as the next one, and they all seek the same thing. Feel sorry for them, wasting their time on fictional characters
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 07:28:56 pm »

If by that you mean stereotyping the human race, then I suppose I am.

There has been rituals and religion since we could record human history to explain the unexplainable. Science will change that, your beliefs are irrelevant to me like when my dog takes a shit in the backyard. All religion is just the same facet as the next one, and they all seek the same thing. Feel sorry for them, wasting their time on fictional characters

To be honest, it's intolerance like that that really shows how ignorant and close-minded anyone can be, whether it be the religious zealot condemning the atheist, or the atheist professing his own views in public every chance he gets. It would be better if everyone would just learn to shut up and judge people on their actions and not their moral/religious values.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 07:30:44 pm »

Atheism = Faith that there is no divine/higher power.

Religion = Faith that there is a divine/higher power.

Both based soley off faith in their beliefs. At least I can admit that I don't know and figure I will do two things, live my life the best I can, and deal with whatever comes after when I'm dead whatever it may be.

Sorry buddy, religion expects you too choose a side or you go to "hell". There is no inbetween, you either in or oit. Which is a scare tactic religions use on weakly minded human beings
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2012, 07:34:00 pm »

Sorry buddy, religion expects you too choose a side or you go to "hell". There is no inbetween, you either in or oit. Which is a scare tactic religions use on weakly minded human beings
That does sound very close minded... who the hell did you talk to to get that stereotype into your head?

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2012, 07:35:39 pm »

By the way if you did your research you would know that in Christianity there is a middle ground, Limbo. Not to mention you conveniently ignore the other reasons why people would subscribe to a system of beliefs, such as a moral code or a sense of community.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 08:05:38 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc