Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 03:40:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marksmans training  (Read 6479 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 09:02:25 am »

Tank, what if I fixed marksman training and sent it to you, would that suffice?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 09:06:06 am »

Tank, what if I fixed marksman training and sent it to you, would that suffice?

My first thought is: That would be awesome. Someone willing to do something other then just QQ
Way to lead by example Tym - Thank you.

My second thought is: I am not in charge of design or coding, so to be honest I have no idea if your "fix" would be the correct "fix"

That being said, what ever you send me would be presented to the SDT and approved / not approved. If approved (I assume it would be) it will go to the RGD coder and show up in the next patch.

So ya, if you can do it, please pass it along.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 09:38:41 am »

so what you're saying is that if someone coded his suggestion in the RGDs there is a much larger chance it gets implemented than if someone makes a suggestion but not code it?

seems quite weird to me tbh
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 10:24:00 am »

I think what hes saying is he'd rather someone actively help than QQ.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 10:26:50 am »

Makes sense to me really, if they decide it is a good change they can put it in without having to put off work on anything else.
Doesnt really change the face if it's a good change or not.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 11:16:54 am »

Actually, the dev team stops reading these threads when all the bullshit posts start flying.

And just for the record: keep in mind that when "Smokaz" posts, the entire dev team does not drop what it's doing, run to their computers and say"OMG Smokaz says we better fix something"!!!!!

And sorry to the rest of you, we don't do that with anyone.

What we do do is, try to get information out of your posts to add to our discussions to help better the mod. The problem is, these threads are so full of fucking useless posts"

Exhibit A - Smokaz Post
Exhibit B - aeroblade56 Post
Exhibit C - Zamochit Post

We are only on page 2 of this thread and ~ half of the posts are useless and the other half actually contain something useful. Now turn this into a 4 page thread, add to that a limited amount of "volunteer" time by the Dev team and you can see why we just don't have time to wade through your bullshit.

Then  those time that we do get through all your bullshit, ~50% of you are happy with the results and the other ~50% QQ all day long about it.

Then add to that the limited amount of resources we actually have to do the work, and the result is a mod with holes in the doctrines and incomplete work.

So if you want to see more results: STFU and only post when you have something useful to input. Otherwise go play in the general discussion thread.

Okay fair enough. but tell me The base gameplay is designed around doctrines and veterancy  if i am correct it was that way for a long time before the "warmap" was thought up yet am i correct in this?. so should it no be phase 1 of the team to get the doctrines working? it was along time ago before the great nerf of century.

I am not being rude just asking a simple question, although half my post seem to be taken in a rude way they are more questionable as of late, so i apologize for that.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 12:50:03 pm »

so what you're saying is that if someone coded his suggestion in the RGDs there is a much larger chance it gets implemented than if someone makes a suggestion but not code it?

seems quite weird to me tbh

Not at all Leo, Not even remotely close.
That is why I was very specific in stating the work would be presented to the SDT for approval. I was also very careful to clearly state that I am not in charge of Design and have no idea if his fix is the "right" fix.

What I was clearly saying was, "it's nice to see people actively help" rather then just QQ.

It also needs to be said that, I and probably every single person on the Dev team, does not expect people to make coding changes to help.......
Everyone in this community can help by posting clear, well thought out posts with viable solutions. If everyone did that, then we would not have pages after pages of trolls, insults, QQ, unrelated pics to wade through.

The problem is, many people do post very good suggestions, but the fucking morons of the community bury it so deep in horse shit, the Dev team does not have time to find it. And every time I delete those horse shit posts, I get a bunch of QQ that I am moderating too much.....

So ya, good luck with that.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 12:54:06 pm »

And every time I delete those horse shit posts, I get a bunch of QQ that I am moderating too much.....

Ignore them.

This is the balance thread, and its been about time they got cleaned up. We have general and off topic treads for crap posts.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 01:26:05 pm »

Ignore them.

This is the balance thread, and its been about time they got cleaned up. We have general and off topic treads for crap posts.

Its actually a EIRR related discussion Cheesy. no one listens to me in balance thread. last time i said something about allied at i got flamed and not noticed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc