Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 03:24:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No grind, tier change  (Read 11399 times)
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 03:01:03 am »

So i guess the person who developed wheel centuries ago was also wrong because it was so long ago and so much has changed since then.

You can take your logical fallacies and GTFO.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 03:03:36 am »

Demon hes a noob  dont argue its like trying to argue with a brick wall.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
frankiec Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 03:08:21 am »

You can take your logical fallacies and GTFO.

So my logical fallacy is that, that I took your logical fallacy and made an argument to it showing how it was your logical fallacy from the start thus proving that your argument was a logical fallacy from the start.

owned.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 03:09:40 am »

ok.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 04:20:13 am »

So many pix to describe this. Frankie is new?
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 05:27:42 am »

So i guess the person who developed wheel centuries ago was also wrong because it was so long ago and so much has changed since then.
I think what demon means to say is that CoH is reducing in population all round, and therefore that old slider is irrelevent because that was near the time CoH was in its peak amount of players.

Cmon Demon your arguments are supposed to be clear!

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 05:53:07 am »

Actually that is what I meant but you know, seeing as it is common sense (seeing as how you picked up on it). But it obviously stems from him not knowing much about the age of vCoH and the product life cycle.

This is the product life cycle Frankiec

This is the generally accepted product life cycle by Philip Kotler Frankiec, it illustrates the different stages of the product life cycle. The dark blue area is the amount of customers that use the product. Im sure you are aware of the expansions made, OF and TOV. (Growth period) Then we have the maturity stage where the customer use levels and company's must diversify their brand to grab as much more customers as possible (Coh online) then removing the weak channels of the product (removing Coh online) cutting the price severely, minimal promotion, time between patches is a hallmark of attempting to retain loyalists to the product (even bothering bringing out 'balance changes' after so long), and company of heroes exposure to retail stores are at a short fall but its online purchasing remains constant.

Now ask yourself, the difference between the growth period and the decline period (which in my opinion Coh is now residing in)
frankiec Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 06:28:46 am »

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:46:48 am by frankiec » Logged
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 06:35:22 am »

hahaha look at demon trying to sound all smart Grin Maybe i'd believe it if i didn't know better about hsi forum LOL

Life cycle of Demon ----->  Troll-----> Troll-------> decline ------> play eir------> decline -----> try to souhnd smart onf forrumz LOL

Here is the product cycle of EIR by me for Demon:

This is the generally accepted product life cycle by Frankiec, it illustrates the different stages of the product life cycle. The area shows thahsklshklzhkllkxchlzchzxlns'rfnqwr'qr rm'qwrm'qr mqrq'

Now ask yourself, what in the fuck are you talking about.

its guderian 2!
http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=10374.msg176212#msg176212
frankiec Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2012, 06:44:53 am »

Life cycle of Demon ----->  Troll-----> Troll-------> decline ------> play eir------> decline -----> try to souhnd smart onf forrumz LOL

Here is the product cycle of EIR by me for Demon:

This is the generally accepted product life cycle by Frankiec, it illustrates the different stages of the product life cycle. The area shows thahsklshklzhkllkxchlzchzxlns'rfnqwr'qr rm'qwrm'qr mqrq'

Now ask yourself, what in the fuck are you talking about.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 07:08:43 am by frankiec » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2012, 07:45:05 am »

You're retarded. Don't know if trolling or has the cognitive ability of a walnut.

--Disciple of Tank130--

The same actions used at the start of the product cannot be used at the end of the product.

THUS

However, it being so long ago and so much has changed that your evidence is too old to have any weight.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2012, 08:04:02 am »

Wow, epic thread is epic.

btw frankie, if you haven't noticed, if you make a brand new coy atm, you get level 8.

Right now they way they have it, every thursday if you haven't gotten up toa certain point y ou gain a level and 50 pp, something the old EIR had as well.

Also, when EIR was at its best was when CoH was at its best as well. The 1st expansion had came out, everybody was playing it, having fun, it was only 29.99 for both, epic times.

When EIRRMod implimented a full level 9, 500 (was it 500?) pp accounts, everybody went t4's, testing stuff, playing around and everybody went with the very strongest builds, so it was always OP vs OP or epic stomps, there was nothing to play for but vet and wins, so there was a lot of trolling and idiocy and eventually the weaker to middling players bowed out because they got tired of getting raped by the top tier players.

Thus, it won't happen, however, the current system is awesome and omg if anyone is whining about "grind is too slow" you're being silly cuz you're getting double xp, double pp and if you dont play a lot (like me) you level up every week, i've played 4 agmes and have 8 level 8 accounts, which is epic and it means i can catch up.

So in a way, the system you propose is still in place and when the warmap comes out, it will make play even more fun.

Heck...we haven't even started PR, this is still basically a beta, may even be still in alpha stagess since we haven't really tested the warmap.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2012, 08:05:38 am »

Tym....... It's every Monday.....

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2012, 08:19:06 am »

Tym....... It's every Monday.....

wut...it's Tueday -_- forgive me i'm slow this morning, woke up at 5 to do inventory at job, im sleeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2012, 08:33:43 am »

new companies are level 2 not level 8

tank is just increasing xp on them automatically once a week or so

also: epic thread

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2012, 08:47:14 am »

new companies are level 2 not level 8

tank is just increasing xp on them automatically once a week or so

also: epic thread

New companies are Level 7 right now.... you are both wrong....LOL

If you create a new company right now, it will be level 1. Next Monday it will upgrade to Level 8. If you made a company last week, this Monday to would have upgraded to level 7

Every Monday morning. (except yesterday when I forgot and did it last night.)
XP is increased 100
PP is increased 50

If I remember, I can run an SQL query that will ensure all companies (no matter when they were created) to upgrade to the current level, but it only affects companies that are already created. In other words: If you make a company today, it is level 1. If I run the query tomorrow, it will upgrade that company to level 7.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2012, 09:40:45 am »

i created a new one ( i suspect tym didnt test ) and it was level 2
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2012, 10:21:52 am »

can't test, at work.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2012, 03:48:39 pm »

i created a new one ( i suspect tym didnt test ) and it was level 2

Screen shot please
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2012, 07:50:52 pm »

Is it possible to find someone below frankiec? He seems to reside somewhere under myself. The tree of EiR intelligence looking like such:

Pond scum -> dirt -> nug -> me -> other shit -> more shit -> franciek.

He started an 'allies are OP' thread to complain about how their units are tougher or w.e. I laughed before i even bothered to read page 2.

In other news, the new system feels unforfilling, itl just build until everyone has lv9 companies by default (or get them for free via tank every weekend).

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc