Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 09:17:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo3: what do you think about it?  (Read 45785 times)
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2012, 05:09:33 pm »

I'm hardly saying there's no problem with it, I'm just arguing that people can either get a better internet connection and play said games or take their complaints about the systems used to the company, not an online forum where their bitching is wasted on apathetic ears.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2012, 05:19:59 pm »

I'm hardly saying there's no problem with it, I'm just arguing that people can either get a better internet connection and play said games or take their complaints about the systems used to the company, not an online forum where their bitching is wasted on apathetic ears.
Is this thread not to discuss the pros and cons of diablo 3 so we may contemplate how good the game is? Lol, your argument is a complete joke.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2012, 05:23:47 pm »

Is this thread not to discuss the pros and cons of diablo 3 so we may contemplate how good the game is? Lol, your argument is a complete joke.

Says the guy who initiated this via bitching.

If you really want it to be about Diablo III, then my opinion is it is quite inferior to other, better dungeon crawling games out there, but alas, the gaming community would eat shit if it came out of Blizzard's posterior.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2012, 05:30:34 pm »

Says the guy who initiated this via bitching.

If you really want it to be about Diablo III, then my opinion is it is quite inferior to other, better dungeon crawling games out there, but alas, the gaming community would eat shit if it came out of Blizzard's posterior.
Umm.... isn't what you just posted "bitching"... which is wasted upon "apathetic ears", because clearly you didn't "take it to the company" you posted it on a "online forum"

Oh wait, your Vermillion, its not bitching when its you posting it its a "opinion".

I really don't understand peoples hypo critic logic.....
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2012, 05:39:57 pm »

Im not, especially when I try to run from a labtop with a botchy connection.

Hell my connection was out roughly 50 minutes ago on my desktop. Why should that effect me mid-game playing diablo on singleplayer?

Not everyone has a connection that works all the time you know.

Oh I wish there was a mobile internet cafe that came with me whever I go.

Doesn't sound like an opinion so much as bitching to me. My post, on the other hand, is not a complaint about a deficiency in my hardware so much as a general statement on my opinion of the state of the gaming community. That sure is "hypo critic" logic.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2012, 06:10:13 pm »

Doesn't sound like an opinion so much as bitching to me. My post, on the other hand, is not a complaint about a deficiency in my hardware so much as a general statement on my opinion of the state of the gaming community. That sure is "hypo critic" logic.
Excuse me, you saying you aren't making a complaint? Your logic is terribly flawed, Its like you see what you think is superior to what I think, just because your you.

Perhaps I will remind you of a past event of someone posting their "opinion"

00:05:11 [Team] VermillionHawk: I have an Intelligence Quotient of over 120
00:05:35 [Team] VermillionHawk: I'm telling everyone how fucking stupid this mod it
00:05:44 [Team] VermillionHawk: and how the community is god awful

00:07:13 [All] VermillionHawk: well you guys are getting some bad publicity from me, that's for sure
00:07:24 [All] Hicks359: Take your bad publicity and ram it up your arse.
00:07:28 [All] VermillionHawk: I'm going to make sure nobody I know ever plays this game
00:07:29 [All] Hicks359: If your a bad player, we tell you how it is.
00:07:30 [All] speigas: and we did not curse him at all
00:07:30 [All] 5thFrenchLegion: agreed
00:07:35 [All] VermillionHawk: everyone on the CoH forums
00:07:37 [All] speigas: we just ... sighted
00:07:40 [All] VermillionHawk: everyone on the GFAQs forums
00:07:42 [All] VermillionHawk: EVERYONE.

And you have quit games early countless times without consulting your teammate. And funny thing is that the reason your team is doing so badly is because of you. Yet you think your superior to them and you have full right to suddenly quit. You are completely full of shit. Why can't you just leave already?

I didn't want to go to personal insults, but it seems logic doesn't work on you.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2012, 06:18:03 pm »

Is it that logic does not work, or is it that you are unable to come up with a proper counter-argument? The fact that you stooped to this level just shows how pathetic and feeble you are.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2012, 06:26:11 pm »

Is it that logic does not work, or is it that you are unable to come up with a proper counter-argument? The fact that you stooped to this level just shows how pathetic and feeble you are.
Yeah, so you still haven't explained to me how your not a hypocrite, even though you did the exact same thing under your own logic, which you have criticized. You simply stated something irrelevant in return. Perhaps it is me waiting for the proper counter-argument. For you to explain why I am the one "bitching" and your the one giving a "opinion"
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2012, 06:32:02 pm »

I did in my previous post. It was the fact that the general statements made by you were complaints made on a lack of a certain service, in this case, a decent internet connection, one of the telltale signs of the general format of complaint. My post was my opinion, I even said it in the post. I was not complaining, I was stating an opinion, simple as that. I'm sorry that it incensed you so to the point where you had to dig up skeletons to make an idiotic last-ditch attempt at accomplishing... something. The fact of the matter is, your posts followed the general commonly-accepted format of a complaint, and ergo, were incidences of extreme bitching.

Additionally, in reference to my so-called delusions of grandeur, I'd refer you to my new favourite signature.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:40:38 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2012, 06:46:51 pm »

I did in my previous post. It was the fact that the general statements made by you were complaints made on a lack of a certain service, in this case, a decent internet connection, one of the telltale signs of the general format of complaint. My post was my opinion, I even said it in the post. I was not complaining, I was stating an opinion, simple as that. I'm sorry that it incensed you so to the point where you had to dig up skeletons to make an idiotic last-ditch attempt at accomplishing... something. The fact of the matter is, your posts followed the general commonly-accepted format of a complait, and ergo, were incidences of extreme bitching.

Additionally, in reference to my so-called delusions of grandeur, I'd refer you to my new favourite signature.
Yeah, this clearly isn't getting anywhere with Mr. Superior. The fact that you consider me criticizing something as bitching and that you consider yourself criticizing something as your opinion is the the whole logic flaw. If you can't see issue in that then you clearly are flawed.

Hell, your new sig just confirms you think your superior, I mean, seriously, your calling me and everyone who criticizes your thoughts/ideas as people of lesser intellect.

If you cannot accept that there are ideas superior to yours, then It truly is useless arguing with you.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2012, 06:54:52 pm »

It apparently is truly useless to argue, since you cannot seem to comprehend what I was saying. You weren't criticizing anything, you were complaining about your (read: your) personal (read: personal) problems, and thus were complaining, right next door to the accused activity of bitching. That's all I will say now, since you evidently cannot seem to understand.

As I have stated before, everyone here has yet to disprove my superiority.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2012, 06:59:01 pm »

https://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/05/16/why-online-single-player-games-are-a-bad-idea.aspx

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2012, 07:01:50 pm »

It apparently is truly useless to argue, since you cannot seem to comprehend what I was saying. You weren't criticizing anything, you were complaining about your (read: your) personal (read: personal) problems, and thus were complaining, right next door to the accused activity of bitching. That's all I will say now, since you evidently cannot seem to understand.

As I have stated before, everyone here has yet to disprove my superiority.
You see the reason I for my "complain" about my "personal issues" is that they arn't "personal issues", they are real problems which will happen to many people. And the problem was created by a company that wished to have superior cracking protection (I dont see any other reason why singleplayer is forced online) which will end up being useless rather quickly. We can infer such is most likely true due to how fast every other game got cracked.

So in the end, we know the cons outweigh the pros.

So yes, we have disproved your superiority using not our opinions, but with facts.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:03:32 pm by DarkSoldierX » Logged
UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2012, 07:03:43 pm »

Enough bickering. I just want to hear opinions about the game and it's replayability. Also diablo 2 had open world pvp so yeah.

tank130:
oh noessss....I can't counter your big, unmovable anti tank gun with my much smaller, mobile, and cheaper anti tank gun.......
WTF... the horrors of imbalance.......
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2012, 07:24:08 pm »

You see the reason I for my "complain" about my "personal issues" is that they arn't "personal issues", they are real problems which will happen to many people. And the problem was created by a company that wished to have superior cracking protection (I dont see any other reason why singleplayer is forced online) which will end up being useless rather quickly. We can infer such is most likely true due to how fast every other game got cracked.

So yes, we have disproved your superiority using not our opinions, but with facts.

Aside from the nigh-upon illegible opening sentence, you do the very thing I have been accused of by you in the past, making a broad, sweeping generalization. It seems not like a statement representing others so much as foisting your own spin on things upon the faceless public. Seeing as I have yet to see anything other than a vocal minority view this as anything but a minor inconvenience, I will have to rest my verdict on this being a case of bellyaching.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2012, 07:35:19 pm »

Hacking into Blizzard dbase to change your character is a lot harder than downloading a trainer.

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2012, 07:47:15 pm »

Aside from the nigh-upon illegible opening sentence, you do the very thing I have been accused of by you in the past, making a broad, sweeping generalization. It seems not like a statement representing others so much as foisting your own spin on things upon the faceless public. Seeing as I have yet to see anything other than a vocal minority view this as anything but a minor inconvenience, I will have to rest my verdict on this being a case of bellyaching.
Ok, for one, did you not see the huge epic fail on Diablo 3's start? That was no vocal minority, that was 90% of the western world that couldn't play the game when they wanted now. Now, think of everyone with a unreliable connection. Now, think of the times when the main server will go down. Because we know for a fact that it can't stay up 24/7. Now, think of the times when peoples ISPs will go down, or when peoples modems break. Because they do.

Now, how many people does that effect. Think about it. Yeah you can view it as a minor inconvenience to be blocked from the game for a day or two.

Now, think of the pro's.

It will take longer for the hackers to crack. And after its cracked, the pro becomes irrelevent.

Now, tell me, was that one single pro that won't be around forever worth the minor inconvenience that will continue to harass players 5 years from now? Is it truly worth it?

Hacking into Blizzard dbase to change your character is a lot harder than downloading a trainer.

Last time I played Diablo 2 they cracked down hard on guys trying to do shit like that. And I didn't see a single guy with a hack online. And as far as I am concerned, who the hell cares if they used a trainer on singleplayer? It never impacted other peoples games.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2012, 08:13:44 pm »

You are going to have a hard time in the next few years. Everything is going online required or cloud based.
Sindri Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2012, 08:25:33 pm »

Excuse me, you saying you aren't making a complaint? Your logic is terribly flawed, Its like you see what you think is superior to what I think, just because your you.
 Angry Slaanesh Disapproves
Perhaps I will remind you of a past event of someone posting their "opinion"

00:05:11 [Team] VermillionHawk: I have an Intelligence Quotient of over 120
00:05:35 [Team] VermillionHawk: I'm telling everyone how fucking stupid this mod it
00:05:44 [Team] VermillionHawk: and how the community is god awful

00:07:13 [All] VermillionHawk: well you guys are getting some bad publicity from me, that's for sure
00:07:24 [All] Hicks359: Take your bad publicity and ram it up your arse.
00:07:28 [All] VermillionHawk: I'm going to make sure nobody I know ever plays this game
00:07:29 [All] Hicks359: If your a bad player, we tell you how it is.
00:07:30 [All] speigas: and we did not curse him at all
00:07:30 [All] 5thFrenchLegion: agreed
00:07:35 [All] VermillionHawk: everyone on the CoH forums
00:07:37 [All] speigas: we just ... sighted
00:07:40 [All] VermillionHawk: everyone on the GFAQs forums
00:07:42 [All] VermillionHawk: EVERYONE.

And you have quit games early countless times without consulting your teammate. And funny thing is that the reason your team is doing so badly is because of you. Yet you think your superior to them and you have full right to suddenly quit. You are completely full of shit. Why can't you just leave already?

I didn't want to go to personal insults, but it seems logic doesn't work on you.
Sindri Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2012, 08:26:55 pm »

Angry Slaanesh Disapproves
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc