Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 07:22:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IQ Test  (Read 29620 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 04:30:31 pm »

Trust on Vermillion to fail to understand the significance of the test. As for psychology, I didn't take the test.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 04:31:53 pm »

Trust on Vermillion to fail to understand the significance of the test. As for psychology, I didn't take the test.

The significance, in this case, is negligible.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 04:36:42 pm »

Which is obvious, yet you felt the need to comment on reliability of the test. Perhaps you could find one more suited to your particular disorder?
UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 04:53:33 pm »

where am I
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:55:05 pm by UndeathWrath » Logged

tank130:
oh noessss....I can't counter your big, unmovable anti tank gun with my much smaller, mobile, and cheaper anti tank gun.......
WTF... the horrors of imbalance.......
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 05:03:02 pm »

Which is obvious, yet you felt the need to comment on reliability of the test. Perhaps you could find one more suited to your particular disorder?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpBO3L6UJo

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 05:12:45 pm »

I got 1.

How I computer?

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 05:59:18 pm »

Suffice to say the comments on the reliability of the test were for a different purpose than the obvious one.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 06:10:21 pm »

If he's suffering from anything, it would be Asperger.

But I don't think he has that, sometimes it's just in the "personality" you know.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 06:17:21 pm »

If he's suffering from anything, it would be Asperger.

Do you even know the symptoms, or are you just saying that based on the misconception that all people who are both intelligent and self-righteous assholes have it?
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2012, 07:10:40 pm »

Do you even know the symptoms, or are you just saying that based on the misconception that all people who are both intelligent and self-righteous assholes have it?

I was thinking more about your apparent lack/regard of social skills and etiquette. There's plenty of people with a similar attitude to you on the internet that claims to have that particular disorder. Whether or not they actually have it is another question... Oh and about the whole intelligence thing, aspergers doesn't have to be intelligent. No what sets them apart is merely that they're not as mentally retarded as other disorders in the autism spectrum.

It takes an educated professional quite a few tests and interviews in order to establish a diagnose like that, I have no illusions of diagnosing you, let alone over the internet Wink.

However, please do enlighten the forum, have you been diagnosed by any mental disorders?
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 07:43:31 pm »

Asperger's is medically defined, currently, as high-functioning autism, thus a certain modicum of intelligence would be expected from the patient.

I have not been professionally diagnosed with a mental disorder, no, but I am certain that if everyone were to act in a psychological interview as they acted on these forums, i.e. the uninhibited behaviour not normally associated with face to face interaction, there would be plenty of diagnoses.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:12:05 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 07:56:51 pm »

I think your view of yourself is a bit vain. You are not the first, but you are the second.

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 12:10:33 am »

but I am certain that if everyone were to act in a psychological interview as they acted on these forums, i.e. the uninhibited behaviour not normally associated with face to face interaction, there would be plenty of diagnoses.

lol,now what would they think of me -.-
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 12:18:03 am »

This is really getting out of hand.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2012, 12:34:26 am »

Perfect thread

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2012, 04:26:06 am »

146, didn't ask for brownie points just because I wasn't born in smoky Albion.

WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2012, 08:23:52 am »

Perfect thread

I'm beginning to dislike you more and more Schmitd, I don't understand why'd you have to take a stab at VH on the first post in here. I'm not defending him or anything, but that last bit was really unecessary.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2012, 08:25:27 am »

That's nice

Anyway I like Vermillion, we're cool, to my knowledge anyway.
He was telling me all about his Killer Assassin skills the other day

Don't be such a prude, it doesn't become you
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2012, 09:47:44 am »

And up came aspergers... I hate that it's the first thing anyone points fingers at when talking about people with slight dissorders.
So let me tell you all, as someone who has it and knows a bunch of others who do (Yeah, aspergers unit at school). Dont bring that into this, Vermillion is just a douchebag.

People with aspergers are waaaay nicer than most "Regular" people, actually, most with it wouldnt ever bother to get into a forum war unless you are threading on their special interest. I could go on and try to correct that whole huggy bunch of "Not a real desiase" and "It's like autism", but I doubt anyone would really pay attention.

So anyway, the important bit...

SAYING VERMILLION HAS ASPERGERS IS AN INSULT TO PEOPLE WITH ASPERGERS SYNDROME, WHY ARE YOU INSULTING ME FOR!?!?

And vermillion? If you were so smart you'd know better than try to correct us on what we think about you.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2012, 10:07:41 am »

My mum is a hero, she's an LSA - Learning Support Assistant - at a Primary School (5-11 years), so she works with kids with "problems" and "disabilities" such as Aspergers all the time.

Anyway, I've met a few of the kids she works with, and they're hella nicer and more interesting people than normal bratty 11 year olds.
But I dunno, I'd have to disagree on people with Aspergers being highly intelligent at something, and I don't mean to offend anyone, so don't take this the wrong way Niko, but a couple people that I know with Aspergers that are my age are not at all proficient in any one area, at least not academically. I'm no expert on it, but I don't think labeling people with Aspergers as being like RainMan is totally correct. It's not full blown autism after all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc