Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 07:24:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IQ Test  (Read 29623 times)
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2012, 12:13:22 pm »

Wow, cant find the words...

00:03:03 [Team] Dnicee: UDDEERDASEfr

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2012, 08:17:30 pm »

"If you know your enemie your day has a solid structure." (A famous german politic kabaret artist said this)

But this is nothing as a group dynamics from people who were not able to deal with him when they are "alone".
Injured from the butthurt they received, they think if they combine together they can deal with him.
Just a indicator for inner personal weakness and the search for a method to compensate this. (to get a sort of payback)
Pffffft... I took psycology, while you might be correct in theory the thing is... For that to work he has to have caused some form of damage to us in the first place, ripping on him like this is so easy and he outs himself as such a douchebag that it's almost a forced response...

It's not really a group mentality thing. It's just that he is a bad player and while not alone enough to justify the ripping he also think's that he is way smarter than others, really likes to say so and he seeminly posses social skills at all. Such a person is shunned from pretty much any community as they are, well, waste.

Short story, he's made a community of douchebag trolls dislike a touchebag troll, quite the achivement.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2012, 08:41:03 pm »

"If you know your enemie your day has a solid structure." (A famous german politic kabaret artist said this)

But this is nothing as a group dynamics from people who were not able to deal with him when they are "alone".
Injured from the butthurt they received, they think if they combine together they can deal with him.
Just a indicator for inner personal weakness and the search for a method to compensate this. (to get a sort of payback)

Precisely. At least he gets it.

Pffffft... I took psycology, while you might be correct in theory the thing is... For that to work he has to have caused some form of damage to us in the first place, ripping on him like this is so easy and he outs himself as such a douchebag that it's almost a forced response...

It's not really a group mentality thing. It's just that he is a bad player and while not alone enough to justify the ripping he also think's that he is way smarter than others, really likes to say so and he seeminly posses social skills at all. Such a person is shunned from pretty much any community as they are, well, waste.

Short story, he's made a community of douchebag trolls dislike a touchebag troll, quite the achivement.

Tell that to my plethora of real-life friends and comrades. To extrapolate that one is a douchebag on the internet is in itself an acceptable, if ineffective, insult, yet to posit that one has no social skills, that is both crossing the bounds of argumentative plausibility (considering you know little, if not nothing of the personal lives of said target), while also being somewhat ironic (considering you're arguing on an online forum in the first place).
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:44:45 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2012, 08:47:23 pm »

Tell that to my plethora of real-life friends and comrades.

Tell that to my personal platinum jumbo jet  and plethora of playboy bunnies hanging off my any word... Oh wait, I can make that all up.

To extrapolate that one is a douchebag on the internet is in itself an acceptable, if ineffective, insult, yet to posit that one has no social skills, that is both crossing the bounds of argumentative plausibility (considering you know little, if not nothing of the personal lives of said target), while also being somewhat ironic (considering you're arguing on an online forum in the first place).

World's most fascinating interpretation of sentence structure award goes to... Vermillion!

Grammar quotient: -2

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2012, 08:48:50 pm »

Grammar quotient: -2

I'm going to assume your studies in English proceeded poorly.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2012, 09:03:49 pm »

I see tank

INB4LOCK

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2012, 09:10:34 pm »

I see tank

INB4LOCK

It's only deserving of one.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2012, 10:04:36 pm »

Tell that to my plethora of real-life friends and comrades. To extrapolate that one is a douchebag on the internet is in itself an acceptable, if ineffective, insult, yet to posit that one has no social skills, that is both crossing the bounds of argumentative plausibility (considering you know little, if not nothing of the personal lives of said target), while also being somewhat ironic (considering you're arguing on an online forum in the first place).
Vermillion... ever plan to jump into that hole you are digging or are you going all the way to china?

Real life is irrelevant, regardless if we buy that you have a lot of friends or not, you have not proven this and frankly we don't care, but you know what is relevant? I'll make it simple for you so you can keep up this pretense of how clever you are.

So anyway...
Vermillion Hawk Is the persona in question and not the person behind the persona "Vermillion Hawk", this other person aside from Vermillion Hawk is not of interest. What Vermillion Hawk does as an online persona defines who Vermillion Hawk is, and thus...
Vermillion Hawk is a disliked douchebag who nobody really likes, Vermillion Hawk tries to sound smart but ultimately Vermillion Hawk comes across as an idiot who tries to act to smart for his own good and has zero social skills to make up his other flaws.

If you missed the point I'll stress it further. The person behind Vermillion Hawk is irrelevant and in the virtual world who Vermillion Hawk is defines you as a person. You could even be the fucking president but even then Vermillion Hawk is a douchebag, and by extension the person behind him.
As such, you, Vermillion Hawk is a smartarse douchebag with zero social skills and zero friends.

Now take your "Supposed" psychology and other great skills and take a spiritual journey or something, seems like something up Vermillion Hawks alley.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2012, 10:27:04 pm »

Since day one you have demonstrated countless times that you believe your more intelligent then everyone, and that makes you superior. Even your signature confirms that.

I think given the many pieces of evidence of you being self-righteous(and a dick) on these forums makes the hypothesis that you have fewer friends then normal a supported argument.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2012, 10:55:22 pm »

I think we have all had our fun at his expense. Let's move on shall we......

Vermillion_Hawk  - Now would be a good time to just stop posting, no matter what anyone posts. Don't feed the trolls. If you do respond, then you are on your own....

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2012, 11:01:46 pm »

Vermillion... ever plan to jump into that hole you are digging or are you going all the way to china?

Real life is irrelevant, regardless if we buy that you have a lot of friends or not, you have not proven this and frankly we don't care, but you know what is relevant? I'll make it simple for you so you can keep up this pretense of how clever you are.

So anyway...
Vermillion Hawk Is the persona in question and not the person behind the persona "Vermillion Hawk", this other person aside from Vermillion Hawk is not of interest. What Vermillion Hawk does as an online persona defines who Vermillion Hawk is, and thus...
Vermillion Hawk is a disliked douchebag who nobody really likes, Vermillion Hawk tries to sound smart but ultimately Vermillion Hawk comes across as an idiot who tries to act to smart for his own good and has zero social skills to make up his other flaws.

If you missed the point I'll stress it further. The person behind Vermillion Hawk is irrelevant and in the virtual world who Vermillion Hawk is defines you as a person. You could even be the fucking president but even then Vermillion Hawk is a douchebag, and by extension the person behind him.
As such, you, Vermillion Hawk is a smartarse douchebag with zero social skills and zero friends.

Now take your "Supposed" psychology and other great skills and take a spiritual journey or something, seems like something up Vermillion Hawks alley.

-slow clap-.

Sir, I salute you. Well done!  Grin Cool

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2012, 01:43:40 am »

Nik, well played sir
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2012, 02:02:21 am »

This thread =

You're my friend Vermillion!

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2012, 04:24:36 am »

Nik, you made my day. Indeed well played!  Kiss
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2012, 09:31:11 pm »

... lol, the stuff I can type up when tired  Smiley
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2012, 11:09:01 pm »

I'm going to assume your studies in English proceeded poorly.

That would be a bad assumption. Especially given how terrible your grasp of English grammar is.

If you don't have the abillity to understand how atrociously ill-formed your sentence was, then you are even more unintelligent than anyone gives you the credit for.

I'll give you a hint, it's called a "run-on". What's a run-on sentence? Well, it's when your sentence starts to change from a simple, direct, properly structured statement and mutates into a horribly disfigured, rambling and incoherent diatribe that transcends all known rules of basic syntax. To be fair however, even a run-on would look at the sad mockery of a "sentence" (loose term in this case) that you manhandled together and cry out "dear god, what is this freakish, macabre and completely nonsensical monstrosity?!"

I've taught eight year olds who know how to write better sentences than you apparently do.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 11:13:09 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2012, 11:14:45 pm »

+1 to wind
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2012, 04:33:16 am »

What was wrong with that sentence guys? I thought it was a perfectly legitimate sentence, perhaps lacking a little bit in punctuation, but it's not particularly hard to understand - if anything, it's very straightforward compared to some of the stuff wind writes - I mean, you guys know what I'm talking about, the guy's writes in absolute blocks of text filled with what can only be called an attempt at becoming Latin with fancy enough words - and that shit is just not on, it's almost like thinking you're better than anyone, which I guess is fair enough considering Wind already thinks that anyway.

:/D

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2012, 04:38:33 am »

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2012, 05:15:51 am »

What was wrong with that sentence guys? I thought it was a perfectly legitimate sentence, perhaps lacking a little bit in punctuation, but it's not particularly hard to understand - if anything, it's very straightforward compared to some of the stuff wind writes - I mean, you guys know what I'm talking about, the guy's writes in absolute blocks of text filled with what can only be called an attempt at becoming Latin with fancy enough words - and that shit is just not on, it's almost like thinking you're better than anyone, which I guess is fair enough considering Wind already thinks that anyway.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc