Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 05:25:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IQ Test  (Read 29533 times)
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2012, 09:13:52 am »

See Vermillion! That is a run-on sentence. Except the difference between you and Myst is that he did it on purpose and you did it because you write like an underdeveloped caveman with a thesaurus.

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2012, 09:55:48 am »

-1 point for using the invented-by-tym trollface

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2012, 10:08:19 am »

Is verm a native English speaker? What is his nationality anyway?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2012, 10:25:25 am »

Canadian

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2012, 11:10:20 am »

Canadian

So is it French or English for him? I mean, there are some territories in Canada where French is the native language right?
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2012, 12:08:07 pm »

Yeah, but English is his native
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2012, 12:30:56 pm »

-1 point for using the invented-by-tym trollface

+1

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2012, 02:12:23 pm »

See Vermillion! That is a run-on sentence. Except the difference between you and Myst is that he did it on purpose and you did it because you write like an underdeveloped caveman with a thesaurus.

Wind gains respect in my books again.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2012, 03:06:08 pm »

Yeah, but English is his native

Then he really doesn't have an excuse Tongue
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2012, 04:18:06 pm »

I was inclined to take Tank's advice but unfortunately my hand has been forced. If you had, perhaps, studied English past the high-school level, you would know that a run-on sentence is, in fact, not a grammatical error but merely stylistically incorrect, unless intentionally used in said manner. I intentionally use what a lesser acolyte of the English language would term as a run-on sentence for purposes which relate heavily to my profession: rhetoric.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2012, 04:25:25 pm »

A rhetorical profession must be fun.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2012, 04:30:36 pm »

I was inclined to take Tank's advice but unfortunately my hand has been forced. If you had, perhaps, studied English past the high-school level, you would know that a run-on sentence is, in fact, not a grammatical error but merely stylistically incorrect, unless intentionally used in said manner. I intentionally use what a lesser acolyte of the English language would term as a run-on sentence for purposes which relate heavily to my profession: rhetoric.

That sentence is a piss poor cover.

Even though my English is quite good, i prefer to say things straight so that there is little confusion. You are getting fucking annoying Vermillion.

When you say things simply and straight forward (as with certain video game topics) i often find myself agreeing with you and see you in a different light. But when you try to be wordy and arrogant you just come out as a whiny undereducated dick who strives to put him self above everyone on the internet.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2012, 04:37:25 pm »

Actually, no.

Grammatically, you are hopelessly inept at utilizing proper punctuation and/or a funny little convention known as a conjunction. You abuse commas horrifically and mangle five to six different sentence subjects together without most of the minimal grammar concerns that would be necessary to sustain them. They end up being these weird, awkward and completely breathless tangents that just ramble on aimlessly like a homeless person suffering from alcohol withdrawl.

A run-on sentence can technically go on forever IF the writer is extremely competent at correctly using punctuation. You, on the other hand, construct your sentences atrociously.

So not only are you ineffective at making stylistic run-on sentences, you're also inept at the grammatical considerations that would make that attempt even remotely possible.

Simply speaking, you're a poor communicator via the written word. You can claim rhetoric applies to your profession until the cows come home, but we'll just add that to the litany of hilarious claims you attempt to make on a regular basis.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:39:33 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2012, 04:39:51 pm »

lol  Cheesy

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2012, 05:03:55 pm »

Actually, no.

Grammatically, you are hopelessly inept at utilizing proper punctuation and/or a funny little convention known as a conjunction. You abuse commas horrifically and mangle five to six different sentence subjects together without most of the minimal grammar concerns that would be necessary to sustain them. They end up being these weird, awkward and completely breathless tangents that just ramble on aimlessly like a homeless person suffering from alcohol withdrawl.

A run-on sentence can technically go on forever IF the writer is extremely competent at correctly using punctuation. You, on the other hand, construct your sentences atrociously.

So not only are you ineffective at making stylistic run-on sentences, you're also inept at the grammatical considerations that would make that attempt even remotely possible.

Simply speaking, you're a poor communicator via the written word. You can claim rhetoric applies to your profession until the cows come home, but we'll just add that to the litany of hilarious claims you attempt to make on a regular basis.

Do point out these various subjects I've mangled together for me. In addition, point out what grammatical considerations I may need to take in order to construct one properly. I'll breathlessly await what you, a negligible cretin, can find fault in in that which earns praise elsewhere.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2012, 05:05:18 pm »

Man this is getting out of hand, I might have to lock it.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2012, 05:11:15 pm »

please chill and grab some popcorn. if this was a movie I'd pay to see it

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2012, 05:19:54 pm »

I'll breathlessly await what you, a negligible cretin, can find fault in in that which earns praise elsewhere.

One day you're going to figure out that you're not a credible source for your own reviews.

If you want so much for people to believe you're intelligent, try acting with intelligence once in a while instead of spending so much time and effort trying (in vain) to convince people that they should take your word for it.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2012, 05:31:49 pm »

getting thrown on the defensive by a spelling flame? amateur

please chill and grab some popcorn. if this was a movie I'd pay to see it

Keanu Reeves startign as Vermillion Hawk

Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2012, 05:35:11 pm »

One day you're going to figure out that you're not a credible source for your own reviews.

If you want so much for people to believe you're intelligent, try acting with intelligence once in a while instead of spending so much time and effort trying (in vain) to convince people that they should take your word for it.

I've yet to receive indispensable information on my grammatical wrongdoings, aside from the hollow, vague and ill-defined statements you've thus far made.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:50:43 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc