Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2024, 11:42:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 02:40:48 pm]

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tank hunters vs mortar smoke  (Read 25690 times)
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2012, 12:54:48 pm »

Upgrade for standard Panzer Grenadiers. If you buy flamethrower you can't buy Vet Sgt for sprint. This is because it would overshine the SE Unlock which gives flammen grenadiers which not only has MP44s and airborne armor but also ability to gain sprint.

People moaned that Assault Flamen were too good with AB Armour. Right now they are Grenadiers with MP44's and an Expensive Flamethrower.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2012, 02:42:47 pm »

lol. Most mechanized companies have problem with stationary smoke.

9th Armoured Engineers
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2012, 03:10:27 pm »

thats why you DRIVE AWAY FROM IT

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2012, 03:17:54 pm »

thats why you DRIVE AWAY FROM IT

Toward your spawn, but how far can you retreat everytime a smoke hits in front of you?

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2012, 03:22:39 pm »

there is left, right and forward available as well. Just dont' stand in it...

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2012, 03:30:54 pm »

Toward your spawn, but how far can you retreat everytime a smoke hits in front of you?

eventually your enemy will be overstretched, you can flank him, kill the mortar that produces the smoke, and voila, problem solved.  You should know that playing PE involves taking and giving territory, not holding territory.  People that try to hold territory as PE tend to lose.  PE are meant to be mobile and flexible, and not be forced into engagements they don't choose. 
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2012, 03:32:31 pm »

this has been smokaz approach to balance over the past week or two over and over again and its incredibly tiresome.

The past week or two?

I've been taking him to task for this kind of balance BS for 3 years.

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2012, 03:34:10 pm »

You should know that playing PE involves taking and giving territory, not holding territory.  People that try to hold territory as PE tend to lose.  PE are meant to be mobile and flexible, and not be forced into engagements they don't choose.  

But that's not FAAAAIR! Every doctrine should have the exact same capabilities and strengths and weaknesses!

And if one doctrine has a unit that has a particular strength, then the other side better have something that does the same thing! It needs to all be equal because mirroring = fair!

That's called pro balance!

/idiotsarcasmoff
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:51:58 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2012, 03:54:00 pm »

Is there a purpose to this whining? Why don't you take it up with the big man that you don't like the design direction of EIRR, because this is exactly where we are going. Every company gets to utilize defenses, use suppression, produce mortar smoke and use weapons that work inside and out of it.

To claim that the doctrines are similar to each other is fine. Please make your own thread about how similar they are. How every doctrine buffs AT, how every doctrine buffs AI. Oh, thats because.. the company has to have units?

Pointing one of the last "holes" in one doctrine is just the last straw. There are some basic capabilities that all companies need to be able to respond to. You're looking at the plan right now.

Let's face it, both crazy and wind are too lazy and incompetent to get anything done themselves around here so they have to shit on legit proposal. It's entirely okay, and they seek to silence this thread, but I am convinced that we will see something like this Soon (tm).

I'm advocating a change that helps TH hit and damage infantry in smoke. Not make them better at advancing through it themself or hitting inf outside of smoke better. It's entirely possible for you to disagree with it, but shitting on the design direction you can do in another thread.

Tank Hunters has a T2 worthy top T3 that is really weak for it's position. What do you think will replace  it?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:11:25 pm by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2012, 04:09:53 pm »

The past week or two?

I've been taking him to task for this kind of balance BS for 3 years.

yes but its getting out of hand, theres like 15 threads in the past week or two
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2012, 04:14:19 pm »

I like how you completely ignored my post above explaining why you're wrong about this smokaz.  And several other posts by other people also explaining why you're incorrect.  Just keep saying THIS NEEDS FIXED without stating why its broken or what should be fixed about it mmk?  Cool. 
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2012, 07:34:18 pm »

http://www.moddb.com/mods/blitzkrieg/videos/flammhetzer-38t
doesnttalkmuch Offline
Donator

« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2012, 05:41:59 am »

...being a pussy for
"oh shit the allies smoke barrage forces me to move some of my beloved units and to give up ground for a few minutes"
Big shouting that the DEVs have to fix this

Allies player thinking about incoming Hummel "Boom"
-Allies player is forced to move his units out of the shit
And
Allies player thinking about incoming V1 "Mega-Bada-Boom"
-Allies player is forced to move his units out of the shit

The allies player thinks that some axis players are just to lazy to move and micro their units properly.

But the ultimate solution is very easy and was mentioned a few times before:
YOU have to get out of your fucking comfort zone from time to time.

Have fun

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 06:26:17 am by doesnttalkmuch » Logged

now you live [Click] now u r dead
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2012, 09:11:11 am »

^+1

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2012, 10:14:26 am »

Though my largest grief with TH with Jagd build is as follows: Bars and zooks. The fuck am I going to do versus them. In the past when Scout cars were powerful I used them to keep the bars away. Now I'm weeping and wiping tears from my eyes when I try to desperately how to break a bar, mg, zook and atg combos. One MHT never cuts for it and god forbid if it decides to die while firing a mortar shell (aka stuck during the process of firing)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2012, 10:21:30 am »

i think everybody is having issues vs that combination atm.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2012, 10:38:02 am »

use ISTs?
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2012, 10:40:56 am »

Please be my guest to try ISTs against skaffas company, ive tried it twice, only worked once. rawfl

Those ranger bazooka blobs are so big you lose all of your HP before you even get in range.

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2012, 10:57:26 am »

Could add defensive grenade launchers to the PIV IST, launches 12 grenades into an area on cooldown. Suck that smoke.

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2012, 02:08:58 pm »

Could add defensive grenade launchers to the PIV IST, launches 12 grenades into an area on cooldown. Suck that smoke.

ya cuz that wont be hilariously OP at all
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc