Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 03:42:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teller Mine Health  (Read 9669 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 03:41:40 pm »

no, its intended but i'll just let a dev let u know. I'm 100% sure it's intended.

Cool

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 05:12:26 pm »

Tym, where did you learn English.

-demo charges can now be sweeped (5s duration)
-removed minesweeper upgrade from all units(This was a necessary change to have demo charges be sweepable)

Both of these comments are towards demo charges, has nothing to do with an intentional change towards mines not being able to be swept.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 05:14:00 pm »

Alright everyone - lets stop with the Tym crucifixion already!!

Tym, please stop making it so easy for people to pick on you as well.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 05:14:22 pm »

-removed minesweeper upgrade from all units(This was a necessary change to have demo charges be sweepable)

this change didn't happen. thats the reason why we have minesweeper engis that cant sweep
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2012, 06:22:12 pm »

Tellers are easily counterable, quit qqing over them. its 70 munis that can be  fucked by alot of shit. health is fine

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2012, 06:50:17 pm »

I'm pretty sure that regular engineers not being able to pick up detected mines is not intended.

It's probably just overlooked considering how rare it is for people to actually field them when the much more cost effective minesweeper unit is present.

People buy the 110 mp one so it can cap. A lot of good players actually do this. You send a engi on a wide flank, picking up mines and maybe placing some of their own. It's all in good taste and later you just recrew something with it.

The 80 mp one is more popular as a vetwhore unit, as strange as it sounds. Both Nijo and Volskinator does this.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2012, 07:07:34 pm »

People buy the 110 mp one so it can cap. A lot of good players actually do this. You send a engi on a wide flank, picking up mines and maybe placing some of their own. It's all in good taste and later you just recrew something with it.

The 80 mp one is more popular as a vetwhore unit, as strange as it sounds. Both Nijo and Volskinator does this.

this change didn't happen. thats the reason why we have minesweeper engis that cant sweep
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2012, 07:10:25 pm »

leo maybe im reading you wrong, but how are you telling us that this ability wasn't put in.

someone with fraps take a video of a eng squad with mine sweeper picking up a mine. because i can certainly tell you sappers, pios, and engs dont pick up mines.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2012, 07:14:28 pm »

Tym, where did you learn English.

-demo charges can now be sweeped (5s duration)

Both of these comments are towards demo charges, has nothing to do with an intentional change towards mines not being able to be swept.
Alright everyone - lets stop with the Tym crucifixion already!!

Tym, please stop making it so easy for people to pick on you as well.

I can handle myself, that dipshit thought something i quoted was my own writing, its not my fault he's an idiot

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2012, 09:41:55 pm »

I can handle myself, that dipshit thought something i quoted was my own writing, its not my fault he's an idiot

No i didn't think that you quoted your self.
I quoted what you to show that what you quoted FROM EIRR MOD was NOT evidence that the devs intended to remove the ability to sweep mines from purchased minesweepers. I asked you where you learned english due to the fact that the sentence you quoted had no mention of mines even from it but was talking about changes in relation to demo charges. Changes which weren't even applied.

Also to further point out your loose grasp on English

Removing minesweeper upgrade from all units =/= removing the ability to sweep mines from units with purchased minesweeper. Which is what you claimed was the intention.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 09:44:07 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2012, 09:50:36 pm »

No i didn't think that you quoted your self.
I quoted what you to show that what you quoted FROM EIRR MOD was NOT evidence that the devs intended to remove the ability to sweep mines from purchased minesweepers. I asked you where you learned english due to the fact that the sentence you quoted had no mention of mines even from it but was talking about changes in relation to demo charges. Changes which weren't even applied.

Also to further point out your loose grasp on English

Removing minesweeper upgrade from all units =/= removing the ability to sweep mines from units with purchased minesweeper. Which is what you claimed was the intention.

seriously? it says right there it removed the sweeper ability. there's a difference between detection and sweeping.

maybe for aesthetics the ability for all non mine sweeper (1 pop) units to say "Mine Detector" instead of "Mine Sweeper" would that help?

it's hard to find the thread where it was said they wanted the sweeper units to be the only ones to sweep mines, and the detector on all other engineer units to just detect.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2012, 10:21:28 pm »

Another issue with minesweepers is that it's not possible to defuse building booby traps.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2012, 11:15:10 pm »

Another issue with minesweepers is that it's not possible to defuse building booby traps.

yeah, it sux.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc