Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:56:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 16, 2024, 09:46:19 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AB  (Read 8702 times)
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

AB
« on: September 08, 2012, 09:06:18 pm »

So which doctines do work lol
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 09:45:52 pm »

nothing works, just spam rrs and flame

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 10:01:47 pm »

Go the bottom Tier 4. You get 6 extra pop, and the smoke when you fire-up works. Just bring 2 mortars and constantly drop smoke. Only have 1 mortar on a time, but CONSTANTLY drop smoke where you plan to attack. Then you just poke with the airborne and run away.

Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 11:05:20 pm »

Go the bottom Tier 4. You get 6 extra pop, and the smoke when you fire-up works. Just bring 2 mortars and constantly drop smoke. Only have 1 mortar on a time, but CONSTANTLY drop smoke where you plan to attack. Then you just poke with the airborne and run away.

i have my doubts if +6 to pop is working.

but ya pop smoke on fire up is awesome. Now if i could only get smoke on the drop to work.
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 11:09:05 pm »

K thanks
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 11:51:17 pm »

i have my doubts if +6 to pop is working.

but ya pop smoke on fire up is awesome. Now if i could only get smoke on the drop to work.
It's working, I've played with it for 20+ games.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 01:57:12 am »

ab blob in smoke + some flamers/croc for AI support. Just creep up,there is almost nothing axis can do to stop this tactic,and if you and your buddy do list designed for this kind of warfare,it's GG.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 07:15:55 am »

Goliaths just straight up own it. And it's cost effective too!

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 08:15:57 am »

yea,everyone has blobs of goliaths in their coy. SO what,you send goliaths,they move out of smoke,or do rr's have 0acc vs goliath?
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2012, 08:22:06 am »

yea,everyone has blobs of goliaths in their coy.

Yeah everyone has blobs of airborne in their coy. See what I did there?

Also if you don't you're retarded. Goliaths are one of the most cost effective units in the game

SO what,you send goliaths,they move out of smoke,or do rr's have 0acc vs goliath?

They don't hit the gol when they're in smoke and the gol is moving in through the smoke. It neglects the smoke. But I thought you'd think of this yourself, without big daddy having to explain everything for axis-tym
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:31:18 am by EliteGren » Logged
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 08:40:17 am »

Wow Elite try and be a prick even more, Wait, I don;t think you can. 

PE players normally don;t have goliaths, you need the munition half track for them and not all pe players carry those...  so NO, its not as easy as you claim  Also the investment is quite steep for goliaths. 

The last point he made was not WHEN the goliath was IN the smoke... As you insulted him with calling yourself Big Daddy and Him Asix Tym you moron.  Seeems like your a little brother whos acting as if his lunch is stolen. 

Because in the Real World of EIRR, you have to have the Golioth MAKE IT INTO THE SMOKE FIRST.  You know, Drive up, and get inside of it... RRs can shpoot at it out side of the smoke, 1 hit and Boom well before it gets there....

Thats what he was asking numb nuts.  I felt as though he made a goint, yours on the otherhand was a pitiful attempt to degrade his comment when you didn;t use that lump 3 feet above your ass.... Known as your head 

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 08:59:55 am »

Wow Elite try and be a prick even more, Wait, I don;t think you can. 

PE players normally don;t have goliaths, you need the munition half track for them and not all pe players carry those...  so NO, its not as easy as you claim  Also the investment is quite steep for goliaths. 

The last point he made was not WHEN the goliath was IN the smoke... As you insulted him with calling yourself Big Daddy and Him Asix Tym you moron.  Seeems like your a little brother whos acting as if his lunch is stolen. 

Because in the Real World of EIRR, you have to have the Golioth MAKE IT INTO THE SMOKE FIRST.  You know, Drive up, and get inside of it... RRs can shpoot at it out side of the smoke, 1 hit and Boom well before it gets there....

Thats what he was asking numb nuts.  I felt as though he made a goint, yours on the otherhand was a pitiful attempt to degrade his comment when you didn;t use that lump 3 feet above your ass.... Known as your head 

You know it's hard to even take you seriously when you write like a 14 year old with down syndrome. In my opinion you do not deserve a serious response. After fighting my way through your eye-hurting wall of nonsense let me respond to you in a serious manner anyways:

You know what kind of PE player doesn't run munitions halftracks or goliaths? Damn right, nooblet or someone who has no idea that the muni ht provides some of the best bonuses you can get for your units.

Your laughable argument can be translated as follows "Oh god so hard to get goliaths for PE, I gotta drag this muni ht from the roster all the way to my company! god help me please" - puddin

When the goliath is not in the smoke you say? It will still not get hit because of the accuracy reduction of smoke and the goliath is so small and has such a low profile that even scattering RRs will have serious trouble trying to hit it.

If you wanna argue with me then you are free to do so, but if you cannot write a text like a sane human being then you can sincerly fuck off and take your seemingly mental illness with you. I have no respect for someone who doesn't even take the time to properly perform a simple task such as writing, especially when he wants to be a smartass. Guess what, you just made yourself look like a moron you porksword. And I am enjoying it. catpopcorn.jpg
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:51:46 am by EliteGren » Logged
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 09:18:21 am »

yes maybe one or 2 muni hts but u can't spam them like wm.

also the mht is a hefty investment in support and fuel, both of which u nqeed a lot of in PE.
SophiaT1991 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 09:39:13 am »

Lawl, people using muni hts to buff their pgrens, how cute.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2012, 09:47:03 am »

Yeah PGrens are shit, but don't blame the muni ht man, it's an awesome unit! 2 g43s with muni ht can lay down some serious hurt. But the point where it excels is assault flammens and FSJ, those really do get noticeably better with them
SophiaT1991 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2012, 09:56:42 am »

Might try it with assault grens, what are the bonuses again? And even more off topic, does mg42 upgrade on SC need to be set up to work?

But +6 pop is only decent AB T4.

Just had a look at my AB and i have the top 2 t3's despite not having any light vehicles or AB. Time to change my selections it seems, to the mentioned T4.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 10:04:00 am »

Lawl, people using muni hts to buff their pgrens, how cute.
are you implying that a muni HT is a bad unit? If so gtfo nub.
And even more off topic, does mg42 upgrade on SC need to be set up to work?
Obviously.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
SophiaT1991 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2012, 11:33:24 am »

are you implying that a muni HT is a bad unit? If so gtfo nub.

Obviously.

How is that obvious? Nowhere does it say that, anywhere.

And im not imply the muni HT is a bad unit, im implying that pgrens are that bad.
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2012, 11:47:12 am »

ab blob in smoke + some flamers/croc for AI support. Just creep up,there is almost nothing axis can do to stop this tactic,and if you and your buddy do list designed for this kind of warfare,it's GG.

AB is a pretty easy counter even with this tactic.
I consider myself pretty good with AB, but they have such a strong weakness that shit can go down hill very easy if you dont got good back up
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 02:15:40 pm by Poppi » Logged
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2012, 12:32:41 pm »

elite I'm not sure what world you live in, but I don't EVER see PE players running muni HT unless they are scorched earth, in fact isn't there a TD doctrine that lets the MUHT use an mg? I still don't see people using those.

either way, that makes me think...

if tommys are shit w/o lt, maybe pe are really good, you just need to baby with MUHT!

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc