Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 04:18:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 02:40:48 pm]

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WEHR] TERROR - Please Nerf  (Read 9656 times)
iwik Offline
EIR Regular

« on: September 14, 2012, 04:56:15 am »

My advice to anyone is to quit immediately if you're playing a Terror player.

- Nerf Mid T3 & T4 Doctrine.
- Remove Medic Ambulance.
- Remove Sprint from Sniper, Consider removing -25% cooldown reduction
- Remove Fearlesss' ability to beat suppression.

Volks w/ MP44 + Sniper + Pak38 + Ambulance Starting Call-In will kill almost all enemies if played properly.
Tank rushes can be stopped by a good pak wall (2 or 3) + fausts on volks.
KT is cheap for the amount of things it can kill. Its more powerful after the buff. Even if u trade 1 KT for 2 ATGs it is worth it.
Sniper can rack up 40 kills within 12 mins into game with 25% CD. It decrews ATG as well with no opportunity for retreat (2nd re-fire is too fast). It hits vet 2 within one game. Vet 3 is just an automatic killing machine.
Medic Ambulance allows medikit savings and with good play, MP44s will never be lost. It is used to keep infantry at bay, your sniper keeps shooting. Jeep rushes will die to MP44s at close range + pak support.

Options like V1 Offmap? Firestorm? Good bye triage/AB doctor/Arty. There's just no point playing against Terror.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 05:22:15 am »

I tried to convince people that terror was OP. They won't believe me Sad

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 05:31:49 am »

rageposting after playing skaffa is bad mmmk?

Also: This is not a new strat...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 05:32:30 am »

But we can leave the buffs in for 4 man KCH right? I don't want to see the only doctrine that makes KCH worth the price nerfed = /

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 05:35:22 am »

Volks w/ MP44 + Sniper + Pak38 + Ambulance Starting Call-In will kill almost all enemies if played properly.

single sherman can destroy this callin  Roll Eyes

Even if u trade 1 KT for 2 ATGs it is worth it.

Just lol,u consider trading 1 KT for 2 ATG's to be a good deal?! LOL
Sniper can rack up 40 kills within 12 mins into game with 25% CD.

And yet single enemy sniper can kill it.

Medic Ambulance allows medikit savings and with good play, MP44s will never be lost. It is used to keep infantry at bay, your sniper keeps shooting. Jeep rushes will die to MP44s at close range + pak support.
As said,if you wanna kill sniper,just send in your sniper,while your sniper keeps shooting,he ie easy target for enemy sniper.
Also,it isn't hard to kill ambulance,so suddenly all that mun u saved on medikits,turns rest of inf u have at disadvantage,since they can't heal.
Dunno if you are referring that volks have mp44's since they are rly not durable,and won't hold those bar's at bay...

Options like V1 Offmap? Firestorm? Good bye triage/AB doctor/Arty.

if you are killing ab medics with V1's. either you are playing against total noobs or you need to teach rest of community how to do it. Since it's rly no brainer to move medic when u hear sound. About triage/arty,it has drift,so it's not 100% killing it.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 06:04:55 am »

you just ran up against a strategy you weren't prepared for. It's quite beatable, some players have strategies they're very good in and if you just played skaffa, i pity you.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 06:15:34 am »

Yep, just becuase a new strat shows up that youve never seen before, it blindsides you, and of course it beats you, Yes, it will make you quite angry, but its not a reason to make a forum thread about *plis nerf*

All those strats you listed are just conceptually related to the sterotypical strat that anybody should follow but with X or Y units. Protect your atgs with infantry whether it be BAR rifleman or mp44 volks.

And in all honesty, a guy who only starts with 1 pak for all his AT, he would get run the fuck over but any simple micro of 1 sherman

Skaffa is just a good player who applies regular concepts to all his companies, try playing against his american company youll end up making a thread about that too.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 06:23:29 am by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
iwik Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 06:26:24 am »

Actually, I just rried that strategy... I made post because it was just too easy to use.

But is k. If you don't fix, I'll use OP strat.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 06:39:59 am »

That strategy has a lot of weaknesses. It's heavy on AI sure, but if you kill the paks they are defenseless.

Tank rushes can be stopped by a good pak wall (2 or 3) + fausts on volks.

Use artillery, infantry or flank with tanks to kill the paks, stay at max range to avoid faust or kill the volks with your own infantry.

KT is cheap for the amount of things it can kill. Its more powerful after the buff. Even if u trade 1 KT for 2 ATGs it is worth it.

Two AT guns is enough to kill it, you may lose one, but then the KT is still much more expensive.

Sniper can rack up 40 kills within 12 mins into game with 25% CD. It decrews ATG as well with no opportunity for retreat (2nd re-fire is too fast). It hits vet 2 within one game. Vet 3 is just an automatic killing machine.

Any sniper can do that if the enemy doesn't try to counter it. Bring jeeps to find it and countersnipe it when it's revealed. Calliope, Flare, Commando Jeeps, Mark Target Jeeps are some units that makes it even easier.

Options like V1 Offmap? Firestorm? Good bye triage/AB doctor/Arty. There's just no point playing against Terror.

Volksgrenadiers are still fragile units. Riflemen (especially Infantry) will be enough to counter them. Jeep rushes can succeed even if there are paks and if they have paks everywhere just use artillery on them, a terror player is likely not going to have more than two because his infantry is so MU heavy.

The V1 is very inaccurate and one firestorm is not enough to kill a triage.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 08:01:20 am »

Actually, I just rried that strategy... I made post because it was just too easy to use.

But is k. If you don't fix, I'll use OP strat.

Lol should've told us, we get so many ragers around here after they get trashed, we just assumed!
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 11:20:26 am »

I advice getting a KCH guy into the mix, to give the epic zeal aura.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 08:51:58 pm »

To be fair, outside of heavy support for paks and the short period of time that pervert pills are active, and the zeal aura for a 1 man shrek squad or whatever, terror doesn't get good AT buffs. Even with these things considered I end up seeing this as a shortcoming of the specialization that terror gives you.

4 man KCH companies are usually tank food especially when facing stuff like mobile warfare or royal engineers with crocs. Snipers, tank destroyers and in general good infantry play is important when you are facing terror.

As for snipers.. yeah if you have skill with them they can farm up on allies, but snipers are not that hard to overrun if you use your population efficiently and just in general do good timing attacks to get them in a bad position.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 10:47:33 pm »

playing quite a bit of terror with a similar strat at one point i have to say an armor player will own you with LVs, or by simply taking out your atgs/denying you their atgs.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 09:02:36 am »

so other than spaming lv's with an armor player, everything else has no chance?
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 09:14:33 am »

No, heavy agression does alot against a terror player, you prevent him from setting up and stable. That terror strat relies on heavy AI keeping a big gap between him and you with paks and the KT. if you get in close, early on with alot of agression, no time to setup paks, prop towers, zseal auras etc
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 11:15:39 am »

you know i DO have one problem with terror that is mentioned here that i forgot.

top T4 gives no "unit sniped" icon
middle gives sprint AND 25% less cool down.
bottom gives nothing to sniper.

let me say sprint on a wm sniper is INCREDIBLY powerful, jeeps have such a hard time killing a WM sniper anyways that the sprint just makes it ridiculous, i can kill an AB sniper with 2 bikes, its tough to kill a sprinting wm sniper with 3-4 jeeps sometimes. anyways my point is this, the sniper DOES NOT need 25% less cool down AND sprint.

sprint should stay in the middle T4 and 25% less cool down should be moved to bottom T4, or vice versa.

8th is right, also a highly mobile company is really tough, at least against my company, fs nebels need targets to be relatively still and are most effective when used on atgs, if you are running zooks or piats for most at then i cant kill your at well.
taco355 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 12:43:45 am »

Seem's like anything but LV armor doctrine or Churchill or sherman crocs get raped into a pile of useless shit in the gutter by terror KCH whether or not you do it smart.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 01:01:19 am »

Use flamers and grenades.
taco355 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 01:05:43 am »

Use flamers and grenades.

OOPS The KCH killed them now what?
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 01:08:40 am »