Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 05:42:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Poll
Question: Just in general, What's your fancy?
Beer
Wine
Whiskey/Vodka (Spirits)
Other
I'm Pure!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alcohol  (Read 31182 times)
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 11:35:10 am »

That's just a ridiculous assumption

idd, wine is nice

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 03:37:40 pm »

Wine is another drink that has so much variety saying its for a 'type' of person is just moronic.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
LiquiDeath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2012, 11:52:06 am »

I was helping babysitting 2 kids for friend - she married american, but boy did I underestimate differences between raising up american kids and ours - small boy genuinelly believed he can do anything without consequnces (usa way yay), I was so close to punching him in face!

Anyway after 6 hours of terror and disbelief, she saw my tension and ordered her hubby to bring me bottle on way from airport.

So here I am 4th day sipping last drops of Zacapa 23 Solera Gran Reserva Rum. No sights of hangover yet. Highly recomended, i dig the flavour

Panzershreck, time to unpimp zis ride!
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2012, 11:55:33 am »

LiquiDeath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2012, 12:01:36 pm »

lol deadbolt, thx man I am sending the pic to her right naow, not sure if to add another caption like 'I do it only for blowjobs' or something heh
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2012, 01:17:54 pm »

I was helping babysitting 2 kids for friend - she married american, but boy did I underestimate differences between raising up american kids and ours - small boy genuinelly believed he can do anything without consequnces (usa way yay), I was so close to punching him in face!

Because that's impossible in other countries right? I mean, it's not like USA isn't made up of 1 type of parent only.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
LiquiDeath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2012, 01:27:09 pm »

Its only that she told me, that american way is to not ever hit the kid and let them be more free, expressive or something.

But I recall its somewhat very restrictive how you can deal with children in usa anyway.

So it was stressful to not be able to put him in his place with 'last power option' snd he was clearly abusing it, little brat.

So thats why 4 day rum rehab for me Cheesy
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2012, 02:12:51 pm »

Where not all like honey boo boo

Can somone please refer me a good cheap whiskey they import/make around in america?

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2012, 03:02:56 pm »

That's quite a blanket statement, I didn't know Europeans were stupid enough to believe things like that (see what I did there?)  But trust me, its not that way all around I was hit, given hot sauce, got the belt, and worst than that, I had to do military exercise!  But trust me there's many ways to raise your kid. And you know what? I had a friend that was never hit as a kid and he was a fucking pussy who never finished anyt

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2012, 03:12:11 pm »

I see what you did there  Wink

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2012, 03:15:51 pm »

not all families raise their kids that way but it's increasingly becoming that way. I think it comes down to parents being more busy and more options to give kids to entertain themselves with.

in the past we worked less hours and spent more time with children, now we work more hours and spend less time with anybody important and when we do go out, it's reckless.

Thats why Americans are so big, we're always moving so we go for high calorie options that satisfy us in a short amount of time.

I never raised my son that way, his mom gives him a bit more leeway than I do but i'm a pretty tough parent. I'd rather not hit but I always warn him before I do and I do it in the "legal way" an open palm on his butt, different from how I grew up but still effective and if you do it hard enough it gets their attention, especially when they're young.

also, chastising a child while you're angry is always bad, you don't think clearly.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2012, 03:20:48 pm »

In the past people worked more but then the children were involved because most people worked from home with farming, craftsmanship etc.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2012, 03:54:57 pm »

This might come as a shock to some of you, but you can raise a child sternly to become obedient WITHOUT hitting them. Amazing!
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2012, 04:56:21 pm »

Because that's impossible in other countries right? I mean, it's not like USA isn't made up of 1 type of parent only.

I live in the USA, my daughter is 5. Punishment depends on offense. If she is just being whiny or whatever, timeout in a corner. If that escalates to a tantrum, close the door and leave after telling her she has to calm down and have her time out. IF she keeps escalating she gets 1 smack on the rear. Never had it go beyond that.

If something is genuinely dangerous, like playing with a light socket or running into the street/parking lot, it's an immediate smack.

Don't have many issues with her at all.

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2012, 05:09:46 pm »

How did a thread about alcohol end up on how to raise kids street? lol

Anyway, I absolutely agree you can easily raise kids without having to resort to physical punishment, but I don't necessarily think some minor forms of physical punishment are child abuse, like some people would say. (Obviously though there are people who do abuse their children, and they should just the children taken away from them)
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2012, 05:27:45 pm »

Psychological punishment is far more effective anyways.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2012, 05:28:35 pm »

Psychological punishment is far more effective anyways.

Not always, it doesn't get the point across nearly as fast and is far less memorable.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2012, 07:02:29 pm »

You're not inventive enough.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2012, 07:18:27 pm »

I'm just sending my kids to military school the first time they misbehave. Or get anything under A+ at school.

Either that or I'll hang up a bunch of pictures of some random kid in my house, and anytime my kids ask about the person in the pictures I'll explain.. It's your older brother. You probably don't remember him. You're never going to see him - you see, he misbehaved once when you were just a baby...

Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2012, 04:04:13 am »

I'm just sending my kids to military school the first time they misbehave. Or get anything under A+ at school.

Either that or I'll hang up a bunch of pictures of some random kid in my house, and anytime my kids ask about the person in the pictures I'll explain.. It's your older brother. You probably don't remember him. You're never going to see him - you see, he misbehaved once when you were just a baby...

Hahahaha, that is so cruel. And awesome.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc