Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:54:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Poll
Question: Who would u vote as president of the USA 2012?
Barack Obama - 22 (78.6%)
Mitt Romney - 6 (21.4%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Presidential Election 2012 USA  (Read 42982 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 05:21:46 pm »

roflmao

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 05:40:14 pm »

Even if Romney wins the election, lets not despair. He has proven time and time again that he can change his stance on absolutely everything to the complete opposite, he's anything but consistent.

Today he says to deregulate the banks, maybe tomorrow he nationalises the lot.

Talk of war with Iran today, maybe tomorrow he gives some nukes to them and becomes their ally.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2012, 05:43:11 pm »

Dude, fuck romney.

Obama can sing and dance better.

That's because he's black, so not a fair comparison!

these guys beg to differ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P5l_QHhJZ4

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 05:50:42 pm »

Voted Jill Stein, as my particular state will vote Democrat barring a last minute revelation by a voice in the sky saying Romney is the second coming of Jesus* or something. Median voter theory.

*It's Jesus in Mormonism, right? Is Mormon Jesus different? I don't know.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 05:53:23 pm by acker » Logged
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2012, 06:02:33 pm »

If you had Regan as the player GG OMFG PWND OP mode!
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 06:11:43 pm »

Voted Jill Stein, as my particular state will vote Democrat barring a last minute revelation by a voice in the sky saying Romney is the second coming of Jesus* or something. Median voter theory.

*It's Jesus in Mormonism, right? Is Mormon Jesus different? I don't know.

In Mormonism Jesus is the brother of Satan.

In Christianity He's the Son of God, the Savior (Christ) (God the Father).

Muslims believe he's just a messenger. Some say prophet, but a "messenger of god" is really an angel.

Jews just believe he was a man, nothing else and that Mary was a whore.

Some of the stuff Mormon's believe will just lol you.

In their religion, I can't even go to the same heaven as Romney, only whites can go to the higher heaven and ascend to being godlike.
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 06:31:53 pm »

All religion is just dumb, full of contradictions and generally makes no sense. I will however say that it can give people hope but at the same time makes others do harm to one another.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 06:53:59 pm »

everything is a contradiction until you know the truth but it's so hard to know what's true or not.

It comes down to what you believe, cuz we can't know 100% what's real.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 10:12:10 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 12:37:12 am »

All religion is just dumb, full of contradictions and generally makes no sense. I will however say that it can give people hope but at the same time makes others do harm to one another.

Religion has never made a single person do anything.

Just like someone telling you to do something doesn't force you to do it.

Religion and Atheism are pretty much the same, one believes in deities, the other believes there are none. Both function purely on faith with no proof either way.

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 12:45:08 am »

AMPM, atheism only means that you don't pray, go to church, read the bible etc and instead devote your time to other things.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 01:02:00 am »

Religion has never made a single person do anything

Witch hunts, crusades. pagan wars.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 01:48:16 am »

Just like someone telling you to do something doesn't force you to do it.

Believing that you and/or your family will be tortured for eternity is a great incentive for action.

Though technically, it isn't "force" so much as "threat of force".

AMPM, atheism only means that you don't pray, go to church, read the bible etc and instead devote your time to other things.

There's a range of atheism/agnosticism.

The most common manifestation of atheism** in today's society is "believing" in the major and minor religions equally; placing as much "belief" in Yahweh or Allah or Jesus as, say, "belief" in Zeus, leprechauns, or John Frum. Theoretically possible but really not worth wasting a weekend over. The more uncommon stuff revolves around "hard" atheism or "very soft" agnosticism. "Hard" atheism being that a philosophical proof exists that contradicts the existence of a god with X characteristics. "Very soft" agnosticism being treating the possibility of deities with X qualities and nonexistence of deities as equal.

**Technically not atheism by the very strictest definitions. But it is what most self-identified atheists go by (incl. me), as pretty much nobody knows what hard agnosticism is.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 02:10:21 am by acker » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 02:19:05 am »

False.

People can believe in deities and not do those things.

@Aeroblade: Those people all chose, with their own thoughts, to do those things. Just like a anyone else. Unless you think that a God reached into their minds and forced them to do it, or that the Pope had mind control powers.

Ignorance is terrible, religion is just a different set of beliefs.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2012, 05:19:54 am »

Just like the jews chose to go to the concentration camps, and the slaves chose to go on the boats to America from their little homes in Africa. They were free to chose immediate death, you know.

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2012, 06:25:25 am »

Just like the jews chose to go to the concentration camps, and the slaves chose to go on the boats to America from their little homes in Africa. They were free to chose immediate death, you know.
Blame the oppressors, not the tool.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2012, 06:34:59 am »

I blame the tool, because it is the oppressor.

Any sort of organised religion is susceptible to being evil - and I see zero reason for organization of religion to even be allowed in a secular state, and attempting to convert somebody to any religion before they reach the age of 18 should be punishable by law as malicious brainwashing.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2012, 07:19:47 am »

If organization of religion isn't alowed in a secular state, it suddenly does not become a secular state, but an imposed anti-theocracy. You blame the tool? I don't quite recall the book in the Bible (regular or Apocryphal) which featured Jesus slaughtering pagans, herding Jews into cchoncentration camps and enslaving people. I do, however, recall that the message of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim holy texts is one of peace and solidarity. The issue comes when people interpret that as they will. Instead of banning the tool, perhaps one should be better instructed in its use. A tool can be used for creation as well as destruction.

Getting rid of religion will solve nothing - many of the evils you speak would exist or already exist outside of it. Evil is universal. Malicious brainwashing before the age of 18? Maybe instead of getting rid of religion, crusade against children's advertisers, or Disney, for locking children into an ultra-consumerist ideology even from infancy.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2012, 07:25:39 am »

Religion breeds ignorance.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 07:28:00 am »

Generalizations reveal it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print