Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 04:32:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.7.9.Z.7 Patch Notes  (Read 14944 times)
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 06:39:44 pm »

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I HAD SHERMAN WITH 131 XP NOT ITS LIKE 98.....
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 07:52:45 pm »

Will there be a wipe/reset?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 08:01:26 pm by Dnicee » Logged

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 08:25:54 pm »

Will there be a wipe/reset?

Eirrmod will be doing a small launcher patch in the next day or two and we can rest then

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 01:34:01 am »

We have the DB restored.

All hail Phil - server god!
If anyone was still wondering, Phin IS a superhero

Edit: Aw mang, I have to redo the patch again... *Grumble*
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 01:37:32 am by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 01:47:41 am »

If anyone was still wondering, Phin IS a superhero

Edit: Aw mang, I have to redo the patch again... *Grumble*

I knew the callie was weaker then usual. Well good job guise or at least good work.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 01:57:20 am »

I knew the callie was weaker then usual. Well good job guise or at least good work.
What, no, that's fine, I just had to redo the pop changes and stuff.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2013, 06:11:29 am »

Is this patch live or is it still under construction?

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2013, 06:17:04 am »

All is good, its live.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 12:08:19 pm »

Sometimes I want to put my foot in your fucking ass, delete your account, and perma ban you.
Fortunately for you, I have restraint: But you have just about pushed me to my limit.

i have same feelings about u tank, shit i wish i had dat acces to powas like that

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2013, 03:58:33 pm »

So the mod is still pretty much dead and tank is still acting like a power hungry douche bag. Time to go back into hibernation for another year...

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 04:12:07 pm »

Sure.... whatever floats your boat Condor.

Looking at it from my perspective, I come back after a few months break and I see the same douchbags that don't play the game bitching and whining, filling our forums full of shit and negativity - did you just want me to give a hug and kiss for that?

Or perhaps you missed the part where I have given Graywolf a shit load of warnings, and other times just deleted his shit (breaking the rules) with out any warning instead of banning him like we are supposed to. I guess you missed those parts where I just turn a blind eye in hopes that I don't come across as a douchebag - ya, I guess you missed that.

I guess you missed the part where I come back from a few months away and mysteriously the dev team is motivated to put out a patch........

I guess you are right, maybe I should just go back into hibernation and let the mod just die once and for all - good call Condor.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2013, 02:43:21 am »

Sure.... whatever floats your boat Condor.

Looking at it from my perspective, I come back after a few months break and I see the same douchbags that don't play the game bitching and whining, filling our forums full of shit and negativity - did you just want me to give a hug and kiss for that?

Or perhaps you missed the part where I have given Graywolf a shit load of warnings, and other times just deleted his shit (breaking the rules) with out any warning instead of banning him like we are supposed to. I guess you missed those parts where I just turn a blind eye in hopes that I don't come across as a douchebag - ya, I guess you missed that.

I guess you missed the part where I come back from a few months away and mysteriously the dev team is motivated to put out a patch........

I guess you are right, maybe I should just go back into hibernation and let the mod just die once and for all - good call Condor.

why do you even care tank, i mean they signed the rules in the first place. Let them whine somewhere else that you were an asshole for enforcing basic decency in the forums

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2013, 03:21:31 am »

Ye pls ban spartan hating on people that do play the mod.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2013, 06:15:42 am »

Alright, everyone needs to calm the fuck down or i'll start doling out punishments.

These are the patch notes, discuss the patch please.

If you got some dirty laundry, take it to PMs.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2013, 08:59:00 am »

Alright, everyone needs to calm the fuck down or i'll start doling out punishments.

These are the patch notes, discuss the patch please.

If you got some dirty laundry, take it to PMs.

Ground got angry.

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2013, 10:19:02 am »

so I also get the sherman blue box.  Its not just Alpha Tig.  Also, I'm a huge fan of PE, but I'm not sure giving healing car to both SE and TH is the right idea.  And finally...dafuq is gun deflection?

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2013, 10:31:04 am »

so I also get the sherman blue box.  Its not just Alpha Tig.  Also, I'm a huge fan of PE, but I'm not sure giving healing car to both SE and TH is the right idea.  And finally...dafuq is gun deflection?
i am also not a fan of giving healcar to 2 factions. Maybe there is another way.

Gun deflection is the percentage of damage that is dealt if the projectile bounces

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2013, 10:43:29 am »

So two people so far are not a fan of giving healcar to 2 factions. Could you guys start a new thread for discussing what you feel the right decision is please.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2013, 11:27:58 am »

Eirrmod will be doing a small launcher patch in the next day or two and we can rest then

can u say when launcher patch will be released? and what exactly changes will be made? Reset will come with that patch as well?

btw thx for rgd patch
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2013, 11:50:16 am »

dafuq is gun deflection?

As Ick said it's the damage done when a round bounces a target.

For most weaponry it's 0.15 damage, however most brand of ATG's do 0.5 deflection damage (Allowing you to literally bounce targets to death, as well as preventing heavy armour from safely taking ATG fire forever).

The 50mm was given the deflection modifier to bring it in line with ATG's.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc