Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 03:16:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[Yesterday at 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dear nikomas  (Read 4207 times)
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: January 24, 2014, 06:05:52 pm »

About that HT usage with 2x shrek.

certainly you remember  our games. Well here i want to reveal how this coy works and why it is combined arms, smart build and skill.

1. The build:
doc unlocks:
Tank int
t2 equipment (2x shreks)
Stummel
Panzercommand (<= awesome ability)

7 inf HTs with 2x shreks
4 inf HTs with stg44 (during a long time 2 were filled with Sup grens, for awesome suppression)
1 Panther
1 PII
2 Vampire (<= very important in this build)
2 Stummel
2 sweeper
2 Kettenkrads
1 SC
8 PGs (just to recrew)

Ok how does this coy work?
Goal: basically fast and hard hitting the core armored units of the opponent, like callis, sherman, FF, Crocs etc.
How: just running into the dark is suicide. Infact any HHat blob is the certain death ( not op RRs, zooks are enough) to your HT. So what to do?
SCOUT SCOUT SCOUT
use tank int, Panzercommand to find wounded ISOLATED tanks. (panzercommand buffs your agility and so you can faster move arround to search targets). Use the Vampire HT to make sure you are not driving into a blob! The Vampire HT is your life insurance, if you lose it, you are in trouble.
SWITCH ALWAYS FLANKS always run arround do be long at a position, cause your enemy might move his stuff there, but you want to hit him in the weakspots and for that you use your MI & Scouts and speed.
By doing that you can also CAP the flanks and cause distraction forcing the enemy to split out and then when your opponent splitted  out to recap you jump on him. If hes coming with a too big force to jump on him, then he has not enough to troops left hold against the axis spearhead at the mainbattle side.

The blobs: sooner or later u need to fight them. AND here AGAIN SCOUT SCOUT SCOUT.
The stummel has a range of 50. Observe the enemy infantry movement with the Vampire. Bring you stummel into position use either the krad OR PGs to get sight AND KITE!!! use the stummel on full range. OR use panzercommand and use that EXTRA SIGHT!!!

ok finally the close combat HTs use them to kill elite infantry who forgot their  HHat or if the blob misses their AI weapons u can sacrefice the HT to get in and kill them with the STG44 (keep in mind that the HMG of the inf ht has a good suppression). Go with those close combat HTs mainly for their cappers, flank atgs, or kamikaze them on a AT blob that needs to die.
Keep in mind the magic word here is a again scouting, cause u want to flank the infantry and PUSH IT ARROUND so that the HHat cant be fired, so to get in u need to flank.

Finally you made it to the late game, u slaugthered the Tanks, decrewed & killed many atgs and your stummel has 20+ kills Now you bring the Panther and PII. in this AT weakened enviroment you can use their full potential especially if you managed to keep 1 of your vampires alive.
Here again use your tanks on MAX RANGE. FLANK, SCOUT (if you are lucky you managed to do your job without using too many Panzercommands, then you can use it now and enemy agility, sight and range of your steel beasts). Cap with your SC or with your remaining PGs. This is the part of the game where your PII gets his 20-40 kills

GG

So you can see a very diversified build, with many MI unlocks, with the goal to identify the weakspots and brak in there. For that mainly releying on speed and sight, and high firepower (shreks, stg44 and lmgs).

I call a vampire to spot dangerous blobs, stummel to arty them, PGs as meatshields, krad to give LoS, inf HTs to hunt them down, shrek HTs to chase repairing tanks, or isolated targets like arties: COMBINED ARMS

I call switching flanks, avoiding enemy fire, jumping into their weak spots, pushing with inf HTs, flanking, circeling enemy tanks, kiting with stummel: SKILL

Smart build: well i am using EVERY scout unit that PE offers to me and i use them combined to achieve maximum efficiency. i use Stummel cause i clearly identified to knocking out enemy tanks with shrek HTs is not enough. I need a away to deal with those blobs. There are 3 options: AC, PIV, Stummel STUMMEL is the only options offering to shoot without getting into dangerous range => Less risk, fast, a bit weaker then AC or PIV but safe.
2x shreks to hit hard - the inf HT to give them speed. Basically to kill the "core" armored units.
There is no other unit achieving that much firepower + speed.
and finally maxing out the MI possibilities to identify where to hit

kiss icki

FORGOT TO MENTION: the stg44 HTs kill support weapons and steal them. a stummel combined with an HMG or an ATG is awesome
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:34:36 pm by ick312 » Logged

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 06:13:38 pm »

and skill.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 06:35:00 pm »

> Implying I haven't abused the living hell out of halftrack companies in the past, with or without infinite repairs.

I'll leave page 2 to your imagination. It's one of the easiest doctrines to run in the game provided the enemy isn't spamming HHAT out the ass (only two doctrines do this, so your chances are good), But seriously Ick, there isn't anything you can teach me about this one.

I said it was easy, without doctrnes it's just as easy due to lessened elite infantry (and less HHAT blobbing). If you think it requires any great deal of skill then I must be pretty badass, and shab, and rolc to for that matter since they could also pull it off without issue. It does not require all that much thought or micro, this is basically the process...

> Go to a flank, find a target

Is it covered by AT?

If yes, Go to the other flank, repeat above.
If no, CHARGE!

Did a little AT show up? No problem, Kill it!
Did a lot of AT show up? Retreat, Go back to step 1 and repeat!

So complexlence, much skill needed.

It requires slightly more skill than a fire-up blob of AB or Rangers but only slightly.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:40:50 pm by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 06:40:51 pm »

dear niko i am not teaching you ok? i tell you how this coy works and btw leaving the MI away can quickly end in a desaster.
Yes shab, rolc and hans were using a similiar build as this.

but its kind of good to see that you are still the same childish, offending and narrow minded idiot like in the past.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:42:53 pm by ick312 » Logged
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 06:42:28 pm »

dear niko i am not teaching you ok? i tell you how this coy works and btw leaving the MI away can quickly end in a desaster.
Yes shab, rolc and hans were using a similiar build as this.
And I'm telling you that I almost feel insulted by the fact that you're trying to tell me how to run a coy like this and that you're trying to tell me that I don't really know what I'm talking about. When I'm saying this shit is easy I say that because I've played with it a fair deal. If you don't want me responding like that then do not imply that I don't know what I'm talking about. Especially when I knew exactly what kind of company you were running from just fighting it once.

Oh, also, while saying that RR/Bazooka blobs counter it, keep in mind that only 2/6 doctrines can pull that off properly. I'm not going to go so far as to say it's totally overpowerd (now that mobile repairs are is disabled) but it's certainly not difficult to do.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:50:18 pm by nikomas » Logged
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 06:49:40 pm »

Lol ick trying to tell Nikomas how to play.
Hey niko, remember this game?

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 06:53:17 pm »

And I'm telling you that I almost feel insulted by the fact that you're trying to tell me how to run a coy like this and, that, you're trying to tell me that I don't really know what I'm talking about when I'm saying this shit is abusive.

this is how its meant to be played - think back of coh 1v1 ranked games. PE was about switching flanks and LVs. PE is about Speed and inf HTs.

I am not telling how to run a coy, you just claimed in our games that its abusive and requires no brain (actually you did it twice). Well i am showing how my interpretation of this coy type works.

If your ego is so small that you cant even take a discussion, another opinion, think about an argumentation (or even share an idea), then you are still the ignorant fool from the past.

BTW: IF you are that experienced with that coy type. Why the hell not a single mine? not a sticky? not an hmg with AP bullets?

Anyway your correction of your last post simply shows me that you got a problem with your ego. I dont who is the bigger fool me for thinking that you have grown up or you for beeing a ignorant and narrow minded

@ icelandick: someone claiming that the Wirbel is trash should post on any eirr related topics
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 07:01:34 pm by ick312 » Logged
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 07:03:41 pm »

It's not about Ego... Well, not my own ego but it does sound like I've hurt yours now that you bring it up. Point was that you're trying to say that isäs special in some way, that's it is a brilliant strategy and your skill to pull it off is what makes it so effective. I'm telling you that it's a pretty cheap and easy thing and that lots of people have done it before, including me.

Everyone has some variation on it but it's always pretty similar and comes down to doing the same thing in the end. The thing that makes this silly is that you felt the need to make a big thread about something everyone already knew.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 07:22:24 pm »

@ icelandick: someone claiming that the Wirbel is trash should post on any eirr related topics

I post where i please because noone so far has told me to stop spamming them, i havent even played a game of EIR for about a week now.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 01:14:44 am »

Did you know ?
Sliced bread was briefly banned in the USA in 1943.

1st of all : Ick knows what he's doing. I like to call him and bear "drunken warriors". Sometimes the need to be carried, but sometimes they carry you Tongue
2nd thing : This coy build is very nice with TD doc. If your team can distract your enemy, you can flank them with HTs or even kill retreating tanks or arty. Vet hunters Cheesy

hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2014, 01:50:39 am »

Ick definately knows what hes doing!

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 05:38:45 am »

Uh, I'm not sure what this is about but couldn't you have just sent him a PM?
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 05:43:39 am »

Uh, I'm not sure what this is about but couldn't you have just sent him a PM?

It's some kind of "U suck at HTs nikomas, I'm ALPHA MALE, not you"... or sth like this Grin
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 06:00:12 am »

hans and gay thx.

@unknown: i wanted this to be a discussion. different opinions, improvement ideas etc.

I never had the intention to put someone down. Actually i thought he had changed and now with the harder enforced forum laws we could have an constructive argument giving different standpoints and coming to a conclusion. And maybe derive balance changes or company build improvements

Well i was terribly wrong
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 06:34:57 am by ick312 » Logged
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2014, 06:41:18 am »

Anyone else notice all the Support Grens Niko has?

Why the fuck were they removed?

Why the fuck are they even a reward card unit?

FFS guise, wtf?

And also, backing up Niko's point, even i've used this build to slight vartiation, excpet with Scorched earth, with their doctrine pioneers. Fire cracker mines ftw! Much fun, such lols.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 06:46:06 am by Scotzmen » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 10:27:33 am »

@unknown: i wanted this to be a discussion. different opinions, improvement ideas etc.

I never had the intention to put someone down. Actually i thought he had changed and now with the harder enforced forum laws we could have an constructive argument giving different standpoints and coming to a conclusion. And maybe derive balance changes or company build improvements

Well i was terribly wrong

May we suggest, if this was your intent, that next time you do not post it in the general discussion forum and do not title your posts  "dear nikomas"......... just a friendly suggestion if you want to be taken seriously.

I think it is a great strat and I am glad it is posted to review. I also thought it was posted as a joke to be mocked because of the place and title......just sayin'

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 10:41:58 am »

Good old times . . Smiley

How much I loved that coy ^^  But it doesn't require too much skill, I agree with Niko here.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2014, 11:16:37 am »

tank i named this thread dear niko because it was niko and me who different opinions. And i wanted to mark the thread where i post my opinion, cause i wanted to focus on the game not on chatting during the battle.So i announced ingame to i bring my opinion in the forums. It was placed in the eirr discussion cause it should be a dicussion about strat, balance or reviewing a match. It was intended to be a part of everything

EDIT(rethinking the title: and hm yeah it could be missunderstood for outstanding guys. But if you read a bit, it turns quickly out that its neither trolling, showing off, nor offending somebody. Actually you guys should know that i differ from certain other guys)

However i am done

And here tank
http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=27805.0
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:27:06 am by ick312 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc