Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:38:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe travel  (Read 13634 times)
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« on: July 14, 2014, 01:28:18 pm »

Ive been saving up money to travel, I had plans on going to the New york but has proven to be too much of a hassle and too expensive.

I just got the tought that sence i was going there that if anyone would be interested in a beer or willing to give me a couch to crash on?

Email me at eitthvadheimskd@gmail.com if you want more info.

The trip is planned sometime in september-octoper.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 01:34:01 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 02:05:14 pm »

You'll just run out of money again  Wink

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 05:13:28 pm »

Nah, last trip I had underestemated the cost of travel and only had 400 euros for the trip. I did go to hamburg to visit my moster but this time ive got 2000 euros currently (
hopefully more when I leave).
Im planning on atleast going to denmark and to berlin and munic. Belgium and then to east europe, and then if time gives atleast gonna try to go to scotland/shetland.
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 02:54:31 am »

Give me a PM if you're going to be in London

Btw Scottish Highlands highly recommended. Never been to Shetland but I heard it's boring.

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 02:56:25 am »

What are the dates for your travel? Smiley

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 03:15:32 am »

come to berlin!

and i stuff your big mouth.

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 03:22:10 am »

come to berlin!

and i stuff your big mouth.

Yeah, My grandfather told me about his trip to Berlin. He said it was funny and the girls were hot. He even took a picture : http://tinyurl.com/lxlhf2u

EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 04:36:00 am »

octoper.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 01:18:30 pm »

Im currently building the plan as i go, ive got plans to take a plane from iceland to kobenhavn, spend maybe a 1-2 days in kopenhavn and go to sweden, if chance and cost allow.
Then i plan on going to hamburg, then to munich and then trough czech to poland, And then my plan is on a standstill, i want to go to england but i dont really know if i want to stop anywhere or what way would be the best to travel.

Can anyone that  hasnt been living under a glacier his whole life give me any ideas?
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 01:26:50 pm »

to poland

lol

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 01:54:06 pm »

I just found out about something called interrail ticket, Does anyone have any ideas about that or have any experience in using them?

lol

My dad spoke higly of poland when he talked about his trip there when he went around 1980 (corrupt tough) but after visiting Riga and finding it amazing i want to see atleast a little part of East europe too.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:59:58 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged
GrinningD Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 02:59:01 pm »

Hah first post in ages but I had to chip in, yes interrail tickets are really good as long as you want to go to any of the destinations that are covered.

Which to be fair you do.

I'd reccomend Prague cos it's an amazing city and if you do come to the UK and fancy seeing a bit of Cardiff I'll spot you a whole spare bed Wink

"then allied commander sends a message, tiny, small, with a taunting words: 'Noob axis sp0t f0r ur 88 n00b'"

It's better when you kill your own vet! Hide a goliath near your vet 3 units and if anyone comes close BOOM!
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 03:33:14 pm »

and then u guise can play eirr together and have pillow fits.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 04:13:37 pm »

No one comes to land down under Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 05:51:10 pm »

Hah first post in ages but I had to chip in, yes interrail tickets are really good as long as you want to go to any of the destinations that are covered.

Which to be fair you do.

I'd reccomend Prague cos it's an amazing city and if you do come to the UK and fancy seeing a bit of Cardiff I'll spot you a whole spare bed Wink

Just had a chat with a German tourist and she coulnt recomend it more, also said I should see Budapest but im not sure if I know anyone that lices there.

nice, glad I have danish citizenship as I found out you cant use it in the country you buy it in.

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 05:52:31 pm »

Australia?
Would love to go there , had an Australian roommate but the easiest way to go there is way too much of a pain in the ass.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 05:53:40 pm »

also said I should see Budapest but im not sure if I know anyone that lices there.

rolcsika maybe
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 12:58:19 am »

Cause nobody wants to die...
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2014, 08:28:14 am »

same goes for poland tbh, each time i am visiting poland i eat extra donner kebab so i could make extra shit on poland's land

so if ya will decide go to poland be sure ya will have rubber boots icelandic lololo
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:29:58 am by Shabtajus » Logged

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Batgirl Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 01:11:39 pm »

Interrail can be good if you are going to travel around france-england-benelux-germany-austria-scandinavia. You can get rather cheap connection in these countries too, but then you have to use more time to research the various lines and companies, however in all these countries the main companies are really expensive.

If youre going somewhere more east dont bother with the interrail-card and south is pretty cheap too. Also it costs more if youre over a certain age 23? cant remember.

Consider limiting your destinations and spending some more time in each. 2000e is not that much in europe, except maybe in lithuenia - you can prob buy shabs sister to bring home and still have some over Cheesy

If you find yourself in Finland im sure we can get you to a proper sauna with korpi to kill all the lice youve picked on your travels.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc