Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:38:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 50mm at halftrack and pak 36  (Read 19102 times)
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: June 12, 2015, 02:36:30 am »

i test with hamster bout 50mm at and pak36, and i think

50mm is too good that PE take it, they have so nice mobility, fast rotation cus it is halftrack,
cheaper then basic atg, can handle close,flank attack and pen pershing armour

luffs have terriable atg 'pak 36', idk why this atg even exist, but they make wasting luffs middle T2, and top T4.
they hard to pen m10's front armour (even top t4 pak38 ambush bonus).
till new doctrine set up, i suggest 50mm is luff's doctrine unit and pak 36 gonna be basic unit (tbh i don't think ppl gonna use it)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:42:01 am by koimn6 » Logged

HOPE FOR MANDO! GLORIOUS!

Quote from: Mister Schmidt link=topic=28726.msg494081;#msg49408
50mm has always been fine exactly as it is, nothing is happening to it.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 03:25:09 am »

lol?

Pretty sure they're the same price as any other atg right? They're also not recrewable and have atrocious pathing issues

And the pak36 is anti-light vehicle and anti-infantry, is it not?

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 04:01:55 am »

lol?

Pretty sure they're the same price as any other atg right? They're also not recrewable and have atrocious pathing issues

And the pak36 is anti-light vehicle and anti-infantry, is it not?

i know it's not recrewable, but they have so nice mobility,turret rotation etc and they have repair kit
basic allies/axis atg cost 380,140/380,150 and 50mm is 300/140
and pak36 r anti LV,inf but it have to deploy to flat area and even can't destroy wood.(object in the map)
basically luffs need mobility atg in doctrine, and think 50mm is suitable for dat.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 04:24:14 am by koimn6 » Logged
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 06:59:01 am »

First of all 50mm HT cost 140 muni + 25 with repair. It doesn't have AP rounds no matter what. It is good. Rotation is slow enough, so it can be circled. Also 50mm HT has mobility, because PE is all about mobility, but it is pretty easy too kill. Even infantry without AT can kill it lol.

Luft Pak36 should cost 15 or 20 more munition and have focus fire of LATHT or just a bit better acc vs infantry permanent.
For TH Pak36 I would recommend connecting it with APCR.

koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 07:16:58 am »

First of all 50mm HT cost 140 muni + 25 with repair. It doesn't have AP rounds no matter what. It is good. Rotation is slow enough, so it can be circled. Also 50mm HT has mobility, because PE is all about mobility, but it is pretty easy too kill. Even infantry without AT can kill it lol.

Luft Pak36 should cost 15 or 20 more munition and have focus fire of LATHT or just a bit better acc vs infantry permanent.

50mm can ez pen pershing armour without doctrine.
and usually no one call 2atg in the game. but pe can. cus they have mobility. that mean they'r hard to flank and kill them, and more survivality
fast rotation then marder, nice acc against LVs
marder is easy to kill, armed car ez to kill, infantry halftruck is ez to kill if based on what u said,

and why u'r saying bout APCR i'm saying bout luffs pak36.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:28:52 am by koimn6 » Logged
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 08:22:20 am »

50mm can ez pen pershing armour without doctrine.
and usually no one call 2atg in the game. but pe can. cus they have mobility. that mean they'r hard to flank and kill them, and more survivality
fast rotation then marder, nice acc against LVs
marder is easy to kill, armed car ez to kill, infantry halftruck is ez to kill if based on what u said,

Yes and the major tradeoffs of the 50mm halftrack is that its ten times easier to kill than any conventional anti tank gun, What other 'ATG' gets killed by at guns? What other atg do you not need to destroy after decrewing it? Smiley If this is getting nerfed i'd like to see 200 muni stens and 500 fuel tets Cheesy
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 08:25:41 am »

Yes and the major tradeoffs of the 50mm halftrack is that its ten times easier to kill than any conventional anti tank gun, What other 'ATG' gets killed by at guns? What other atg do you not need to destroy after decrewing it? Smiley If this is getting nerfed i'd like to see 200 muni stens and 500 fuel tets Cheesy
i have no idea why should i suggest bout this to u

allies op, axis fine theory
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 08:40:07 am »

\ - _ - / Oh God why? \ - _ - /

Why are you comparing it to ATG anyway? It cost like ATG but it's not. If you ask me it's far weaker than ATG. It's like comparing LATHT to pak36 because simillar guns lol.
Look if you're comparing do it like that : Pak36 is a smaller pak38. ATHT is faster marder. Marder has a bigger punch and nearly always pen, but it's less mobile.

And ok, enough of hate. Since it's suggestion forums : Give pak36 a small buff and make it deployable like AB or FJ (like AB atg). When it comes to 50mm, idk. It's good as it is, dies with 2-3 ATG shots.
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 08:58:08 am »

IT DOESN'T NEED AP ROUNDS
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 08:59:33 am »

Why are you comparing it to ATG anyway? It cost like ATG but it's not. If you ask me it's far weaker than ATG. It's like comparing LATHT to pak36 because simillar guns lol.
Look if you're comparing do it like that : Pak36 is a smaller pak38. ATHT is faster marder. Marder has a bigger punch and nearly always pen, but it's less mobile.

And ok, enough of hate. Since it's suggestion forums : Give pak36 a small buff and make it deployable like AB or FJ (like AB atg). When it comes to 50mm, idk. It's good as it is, dies with 2-3 ATG shots.
Luft pak 36 already has airborne deployment
qnfrdmsdkzm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 09:01:05 am »

So basicly, PE got mobile. thats cool, and thats fine for all i guess.
Reason of that is 'basicly, Vcoh did. and so do EIR.'

Missing Points u guys are saying,

'50mm HT' =  ATGs as balancing

50mm HT got mobile, and it is a bloody HT.
even like nonsence player know this.
HT gonna destroyed by HT.
cause of it has to.

but problem is the 'mobility'.

basicly, infs with ATGs are bad mobility as they breaing it.(cause of they are infs even they are a bloody Superman)

So okay for ManPower

But the problem is HT.

HalfTrack.

50mm HT is mained by HT.

but no fuel cost.

That is i alwasying saying as problem.

Nonsence.

If u guys srsly balancing that ATG problem,

u guys have to make PE got same regular ATG(infs bring it).

like Pak 38 or Pak 40(if u guys dont like that same pack got same units, try other options like Pak 36 or something like that)

make them same sight and make them see same type.

+Add:Pak 36 srsly need something.
Really Hard to believe, even that vs with LVs and Infs, it cant penetrate that M10s.
(even that Boys ATs are can penetrate)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:05:32 am by qnfrdmsdkzm » Logged
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 09:18:43 am »

I would any moment go for 140 fuel instead of ammo rolling. More Assault grens and no marders in everyone's companies. Yey!

When you give PE paks instead of 50mm, I schmell really good APCR shit Grin Just saying
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 09:19:29 am »

go and check what i'm saying in the first time.
even without ap round they pen pershing armour ez
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 09:35:29 am »

go and check what i'm saying in the first time.
even without ap round they pen pershing armour ez

Corsix ftw. Can someone say the exact % for pening persh on mid and long range from the front?

Man, you shouldn't compare 50mm to ATG. It's HT for PE which cost muni (thanks God) instead of fuel. If it would cost fuel there would be no place for marder and just 50mm HTs spammed with tons of mines or G43s.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 09:47:40 am »

It's literally a pak on wheels, it's even got the 50% deflection damage on a failed penetration iirc, are paks not good enough to hurt pershings anymore gary? Let me put this in perspective for you, it does 57.5 damage on a BOUNCE. They litereally deal almost medium tank damage when failing to penetrate and standard ATG damage when they do.

The 50mm is great, hell, the 50mm is to cheap in my opinion.

I have great memories of swarming pershings with 3 of them at once, you'll literally shred it for 15 pop and a marginal ammunition investment.

As for surviability, it's frankly quite easy to kill an unsupported ATG with a single grayhound/puma or just an infantry squad, the 50mm can survive the former for longer and run away from the latter.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:55:20 am by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 09:56:33 am »

That's not even mentioning the fact that you can take a full company of vehicles AND a load of 50mm's for heavier anti-tank duty. For example, they make a great stopgap for AT in fuel heavy companies, or for supporting superheavies.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 09:59:42 am »

That's not even mentioning the fact that you can take a full company of vehicles AND a load of 50mm's for heavier anti-tank duty.

Imo spam of upgraded infantry and 50mm is better than AT lvs + more AT vehicles (transferring it from ammo to fuel argument). Also you cannot follow your infantry if there's a single ATG.

It should be moved to balance by now. Make it cost like heavy atg if it's needed. If it's better than ATG make it cost like better ATG (which is heavy atg) lol.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 10:03:44 am »

i test with hamster bout 50mm at and pak36, and i think

50mm is too good that PE take it, they have so nice mobility, fast rotation cus it is halftrack,
cheaper then basic atg, can handle close,flank attack and pen pershing armour

luffs have terriable atg 'pak 36', idk why this atg even exist, but they make wasting luffs middle T2, and top T4.
they hard to pen m10's front armour (even top t4 pak38 ambush bonus).
till new doctrine set up, i suggest 50mm is luff's doctrine unit and pak 36 gonna be basic unit (tbh i don't think ppl gonna use it)

i'm trying to suggest NERF 50mm or MAKE 50mm doctrine unit.
and great idea is place into pak36, + or replace static flak
idk why some ppl saying tet and glorious mando
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2015, 10:23:38 am »

Why should it be locked? It's literally the PE replacement for the standard ATG, I said it's good but it's hardly impossible to deal with.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2015, 10:26:15 am »

Corsix ftw. Can someone say the exact % for pening persh on mid and long range from the front?

Man, you shouldn't compare 50mm to ATG. It's HT for PE which cost muni (thanks God) instead of fuel. If it would cost fuel there would be no place for marder and just 50mm HTs spammed with tons of mines or G43s.

50mm exist cus of replace PE atg, cus PE players whining about dat.
u better notice it first. why u'r saying don't compare 50mm to ATG
and cus of this i'm saying place them doctrine unit
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:28:20 am by koimn6 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc