Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:04:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General mando balance thread.  (Read 10145 times)
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 08:47:28 am »

To prevent shitstorming I make few arguments of mine in a list. If you want to argue, please argue about them. Quote each of them and tell me what's wrong with it. Thanks.

- Tetrarch "received accuracy" is way too good
- Glider deployment and 8 speed make this unit a perfect vet hunter. It can also force tank to retreat while repairing easily.
- Tetrarch gun has few "disturbing" things about itself. It has better range than P4 and zero aimtime (can fire and run away without enemy tank shooting at). All you need is just some micro, becasue tet already has a lot of speed and accel/deccel.

first what u'r saying '8 speed' is only include to jeep.
second cus of dat basically some doctrine can rotate and fire while repair
third tet is based on speed, cus even basic rifle can hurt them and they have bad HP
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:55:24 am by koimn6 » Logged

HOPE FOR MANDO! GLORIOUS!

Quote from: Mister Schmidt link=topic=28726.msg494081;#msg49408
50mm has always been fine exactly as it is, nothing is happening to it.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 08:55:11 am »

first what u'r saying '8 speed' is only include to jeep.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12lnUehMlVWCPNfnqR3gODiqQOjlZsBGfVH7WTuApi60/pubhtml
Thanks to Alpha, we know it's 8.

second cus of dat basically some doctrine can rotate and fire while repair

Why does it even matter? I mean, it can penetrate most of the targets from the front anyway (mid-short and even often long range). Also, the ability to rotate and repair is doctrinal. We talk about vanilla units.
third tet is based on speed, cus even basic rifle can hurt them and they have bad HP

Oh, really? That's some heavy tank crits on volks/grens man.

I beg you man, read the posts, so you at least know stats. Secondly, in balance you use vanilla stats (without doc upgrades) as main arguments.

koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2015, 09:00:19 am »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12lnUehMlVWCPNfnqR3gODiqQOjlZsBGfVH7WTuApi60/pubhtml
So first KYUN compared mid t4 (mando) to top t4 of blitz. I just said it's stupid because it's not hotchkiss, but puma, and we're comparing Tet to hotchkiss in the first place. All I wanted to point out is that Blitz is for WH and WH doesn't have hochkiss, 'kay?
i said those kind of sneer cus u'r just comparing units only what u wanna talk,

I beg you man, read the posts, so you at least know stats. Secondly, in balance you use vanilla stats (without doc upgrades) as main arguments.

alright, i didn't heard bout have to talk bout only vanilla stats. i'll sry bout dat.
but only think bout tet without doctrine, they have no survivality. and easy to die
and i'm trying to say bout tet have very thin armour, even normal infantry rifleman can damged to them
that's all. without sneer, this is my answer
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:13:31 am by koimn6 » Logged
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2015, 09:36:57 am »

i said those kind of sneer cus u'r just comparing units only what u wanna talk,

alright, i didn't heard bout have to talk bout only vanilla stats. i'll sry bout dat.
but only think bout tet without doctrine, they have no survivality. and easy to die
and i'm trying to say bout tet have very thin armour, even normal infantry rifleman can damged to them
that's all. without sneer, this is my answer

Honestly I'm having trouble even reading this.

Kyun I have already warned you about making baseless unbacked up claims and yet here I find you doing it again? 'Very thin armour' mate I'm sorry but if you want to talk balance it is expected you have some semblance of rgd knowledge and actually know the names of armour types etc.

So, final warning, stop talking crap, stop being rude, and lastly, it is clear you are very biased in this discussion so I suggest stepping away from it and cooling off.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 09:40:12 am »

Thanks to Alpha, we know it's 8.

Why does it even matter? I mean, it can penetrate most of the targets from the front anyway (mid-short and even often long range). Also, the ability to rotate and repair is doctrinal. We talk about vanilla units.
Oh, really? That's some heavy tank crits on volks/grens man.

And you, you've made your point so I suggest stop retaliating, and also taking a step back.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2015, 11:50:56 am »

Honestly I'm having trouble even reading this.

Kyun I have already warned you about making baseless unbacked up claims and yet here I find you doing it again? 'Very thin armour' mate I'm sorry but if you want to talk balance it is expected you have some semblance of rgd knowledge and actually know the names of armour types etc.

So, final warning, stop talking crap, stop being rude, and lastly, it is clear you are very biased in this discussion so I suggest stepping away from it and cooling off.
maybe because I'm kyuns favorite I can understand him fine.

He may not have the rgd knowledge some have but he's right about the damage to the tet armor mgs will hurt a tet just like a m8 gets its gunner killed.

It may not seem like a big deal mgs doing such little damage but it's noticeable.

I would like to also point out the puma has a good hull machine gun which the tet certainly lacks.

as for.The whole pop argument being 6 on a normal tet while armored cars Which are 3x more effective cost less and have overdrive.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2015, 12:05:35 pm »

The whole pop argument being 6 on a normal tet while armored cars Which are 3x more effective cost less and have overdrive.

It's out of control now I'm afraid...

Bolt, you might not know that, but: NORMAL TET ISN'T AI TANK. Normal tet is just 35 less penetration and nothing else (I might have forgotten the exact number, but the only difference is the pen value). You can still penetrate most of the targets from the rear (and some from the front with no fucks given, like P4). Normal tet is as bad against infantry as upgun one.

Why do you compare AI light vehicle to AT light vehicle.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:08:19 pm by GrayWolf » Logged
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2015, 12:39:50 pm »

0.4199 penetration versus the front of a P4 at close range and 0.3466 penetration versus the rear of a Tiger at close range (0.2771 and 0.2288 penetration at long range).

RNG Gods were always with me then lol. 0.4 isn't that bad, but it's not any good too, not to speak about 0.27. It still can engage infantry (with some problems), other lvs and medium tanks (rear shots shoulda be 50-50 at least, right? I was wrong with the stats hardly, due to my lack and some false info I received from certain someone, but I still think that 6 pop is way too low. I would go for 7 and lower the MP cost a bit. That's a big change, which makes player not to start with 4 tets. Most of the starts are inf/support weapons and mediums, which makes this start pretty effective.

Since I was wrong with the pen value, I'm really sorry. I might be wrong here too, but everytime I started like that I was pretty much anihilating the enemy's starting units with no problem.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:41:24 pm by GrayWolf » Logged
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2015, 12:44:09 pm »

It's out of control now I'm afraid...

Bolt, you might not know that, but: NORMAL TET ISN'T AI TANK. Normal tet is just 35 less penetration and nothing else (I might have forgotten the exact number, but the only difference is the pen value). You can still penetrate most of the targets from the rear (and some from the front with no fucks given, like P4). Normal tet is as bad against infantry as upgun one.

Why do you compare AI light vehicle to AT light vehicle.

Jesus garry how many times do people need to tell just how wrong you are.

Your just as bad as ick or kyun with your make believe stats, inventing problems where there are none.

This is your first thread since being unbanned you should at least make it a good one. Not some attempt to troll.

There is what like 3 commando players these days? 1 of which plays regularly. It should be pretty easy to make a counter coy for those specific players.

Can we just lock this thread because Garry is just trying to troll.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2015, 12:48:37 pm »

Bolt, you might not know that, but: NORMAL TET ISN'T AI TANK. . Normal tet is as bad against infantry as upgun one.

It still can engage infantry

Jesus Christ.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc