Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:23:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tetrarch  (Read 12947 times)
Korpisolttu Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: June 26, 2015, 03:53:26 pm »

I thought that they would require skill to use, but apparently I were wrong. There's been enough discussion already so I'm not starting to bring facts about stats, but instead go straight to practical field experience.
Tetrach spam companies make it real grief for axis players, usually resulting in a lose because they simply dodge and kill everything what comes on their way because of the accuracy they receive and high speed/acceleration. They force you to go heavy mine and AT spam, but then your company lacks AI. Tetrach here again works as AT/AI same time very well + they averagely pays their price back easily. Small nerf pat is needed here to bring some sense in this madness. I'd say that price is too cheap because of the amount you can spam them. HP/armor is OK.

Here's the very last game which proved that it doesn't require much effort to be succesfull with Tets.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/25087071/replay.zip
alt. dl.link
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2lkpta

Korpisolttu Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 03:55:52 pm »

heard that its not allowed to post in balance, move it to other section then..
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 03:58:09 pm »

( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) Garry knows where your weak spot is ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

I hope it'll be moved to replay section lol.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:00:21 pm by GrayWolf » Logged

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 04:58:34 pm »

but then your company lacks AI. Tetrach here again works as AT/AI same time very well +

Did we just discuss in the same thread that the regular get shit Pen.

That the regular tet has the same accuracy as the LJ which is still bad.

That the tet has m8 armor that is superweak.

Lower it's accelerated and top speed about only.Neff.It.needs.

Also if I remember correctly mine spam was the most cost efficient way to destroy anything. Bell  I know pe mine spam will kill tet easily.

Does know one clearly see that Stuart's with rca get like 15 kills each and fends off lvs. And also gets a damage buff to pe.

It's almost like axis don't use ostwinds at rifles latht Panthers .

The units that allies fight are also heavier, jagdpanther jagdtiger king tiger tiger ace elefant tiger panthers.

We got.super pershing and pershings and jumbos. I would count the Churchill but they are just health soaks.

Want to talk about grief what about them extra damage golie for terror.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 05:04:19 pm »

Tetrach here again works as AT/AI same time very well + they averagely pays their price back easily.
no, follow that replay gray waste much more tet, without killing.(first and second tet's)

accpect this replay is real spamming tet and demo.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:28:37 pm by koimn6 » Logged

HOPE FOR MANDO! GLORIOUS!

Quote from: Mister Schmidt link=topic=28726.msg494081;#msg49408
50mm has always been fine exactly as it is, nothing is happening to it.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 05:44:07 pm »

no, follow that replay gray waste much more tet, without killing.(first and second tet's)

accpect this replay is real spamming tet and demo.

What were the team's?
Korpisolttu Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 06:07:59 pm »

Seen in the replay
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 01:19:32 am »

The game was pretty much balanced. The last 3 tets fucked enemies up. Before posting stupid comments Bolt, watch the replay. You can see that tet can hunt infantry effectively. I change my mind. Tets are decent at hunting infantry. Not the best, but they can do it.

And actually, You can see the replay to watch all the counters.

What you guys want is working on pure theories like "All 3 players will focus all the companies builds around killing tets, which is impossible".

The big deal in this game was suicade rushes with tets. It's a brainless strat that everyone can do, beacause tets are too hard to hit. Shreck missing 3 times in a row? No problem. Panther missing 3 times in a row? Why not.

Watch the replay and go for "noob axis" excuses. Go on.

And btw. It was a fine match. Everyone can watch it. There was few turning points. You can see a lot of vet dying Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:24:09 am by GrayWolf » Logged
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 01:43:41 am »

you win gray,
wasting time watching these thread,
even i post bout tetrach before.

srsly better ban in balance forum, If only we have to care bout rgd(of course there is problem with me not saying bout those thing)

exhaust with angry player cus they lose and after whinning in the balance forum and not trying to stop them,

spamming tet and demo  in that replay
is just same like gork puma spamming
spamming is just spamming that's all
Why we have to discuss bout your spamming coy
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:51:28 am by koimn6 » Logged
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 02:35:01 am »

can we pls raise the cost of the tets , its annoying as hell to deal with 16 tets , srsly 16 tets .... good job balance team yay   Shocked

koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2015, 02:42:35 am »

can we pls raise the cost of the tets , its annoying as hell to deal with 16 tets , srsly 16 tets .... good job balance team yay   Shocked

16 tets lol
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2015, 02:56:06 am »

16 tets lol

It could have been 18, but nah... Smiley
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2015, 09:36:05 am »

It's funny how tets have been around for ever and not a single peep. Now all of a sudden we got Garry crying about test and the axis rally comes along.

If the price is upped I will just go back to Rca Stuart's and stop using mandos all together. They are throw away units their armor and hp confirm that.

I guess we should Neff triple repair clown cars schreks because you can hunt with those and they hit everything.

Seriously has no one heard of this great thing called ostwinds?  Underpants and I tested the ostwind can handle 2 tet and win. If I remember correctly the ostwind is available to all wehr.

Unlike the tet it's a 1 faction t2unlock on the shittiest doctrine in-game. you pay for the unit in doctrines.
And a t4 to make it deploy faster.

chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2015, 09:52:46 am »

It's funny how random shit have been around for ever and not a single peep. Now all of a sudden we got random Guy crying about random shit and the fanboys rally comes along.

Its the way of the EIR:R.

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2015, 11:57:35 pm »

It's funny how tets have been around for ever and not a single peep. Now all of a sudden we got Garry crying about test and the axis rally comes along.

If the price is upped I will just go back to Rca Stuart's and stop using mandos all together. They are throw away units their armor and hp confirm that.

I guess we should Neff triple repair clown cars schreks because you can hunt with those and they hit everything.

Seriously has no one heard of this great thing called ostwinds?  Underpants and I tested the ostwind can handle 2 tet and win. If I remember correctly the ostwind is available to all wehr.

Unlike the tet it's a 1 faction t2unlock on the shittiest doctrine in-game. you pay for the unit in doctrines.
And a t4 to make it deploy faster.

let them do dat, kyunmando did everything!
GLORIOUS!
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 03:30:28 am »

It's funny how tets have been around for ever and not a single peep.
One word for you, hotchkisses and T17's... Remember when they were chaper and better? Like nobody used either back when they were really good, yet they were infact really, really good.

Hell, I remember being new to this mod and hearing "T17's suck" then they actually facerolled inf so that's like the worst argument ever, specially when most of the community is to lazy to care.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 03:32:07 am by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2015, 01:42:43 pm »

One word for you, hotchkisses and T17's... Remember when they were chaper and better? Like nobody used either back when they were really good, yet they were infact really, really good.

Hell, I remember being new to this mod and hearing "T17's suck" then they actually facerolled inf so that's like the worst argument ever, specially when most of the community is to lazy to care.

now look at the t17.

a mockery and injustice and victim to the whining of a select few axis QQ rogues.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2015, 02:58:12 pm »

Wait the T17 still exists ? i thought it was a myth like mermaids or unicorns.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2015, 03:07:07 pm »

now look at the t17.

a mockery and injustice and victim to the whining of a select few axis QQ rogues.
Mysth "Balanced" it, ask him Wink
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 08:20:06 am »

Aren't we derailing a bit?

The answer to tet and t17 and everything else problem is: "Even if unit itself isn't buffed/nerfed, other things are. Nerfing accuracy on tank counter will buff tanks at the same time."

Now guys, get back on the topic Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc