Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 08:36:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot New Info  (Read 8535 times)
TheYaxisOfEvil Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 08, 2008, 12:42:29 pm »

I will be on later as my electricity is finally back on.   So get ready to call the WHINEBULANCE as the tier4 arty will be a droppin tonite!

AKA donnieDark
UnLimiTeD Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 01:13:01 pm »

Hey, I like you, Andy.
You ask nice questions. Grin

Hey, it's not going to happen
Dbozpurple Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 01:15:15 pm »

I think it is donniedark.  If I am not mistaking, he has a company named, "Yaxis."  I may be wrong on both accounts though.
Days of War Offline
Official Axis Propoganda Minister
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 11:37:28 pm »

first off, its the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmbulance
second - who are you, and how does this qualify as "hot info"?

Seriously, why are you still allowed to post?

Oxullop Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 11:41:24 pm »

Is donnie dark indian? He sounds like it on vent.
Migi Offline
See airborne should get SMG's too!
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 12:16:08 am »

Agreed!

BradAnderson Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 01:07:20 am »

lol not like t4 arty makes any 1 whine  Roll Eyes
Schultz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 06:40:11 am »

and not anyone need tier 4 arti to beat back the axis
Eleven Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 07:16:30 am »

and not anyone need tier 4 arti to beat back the axis
Ba-zing.
TheYaxisOfEvil Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 08:44:52 am »

lol are you guys kidding me....I cant even count how many post Ive had to make defending the tier4 arty.  It makes sweet little baby axis in the manger cry.
Days of War Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 10:10:37 am »

Because I have intelligent things to say and the mods approve, or at least tolerate them.    I think the bigger question is, why do you care?  And who are you, anyhow?

I wouldn't consider that intelligent as much as border line trolling. I care because I'm part of the community, and it's better off without people trying to piss people off. And I'm Holden, I've been around since the day the alpha went public in 1.0
LionelAxis
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 10:28:49 am »

"And who are you?" posts are the bane of any community forum.

What is this, the WoW Realm Forums?
Phil Offline
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Phil's fkin batman!
Phil also owns the moon.

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 11:00:52 am »

Who the fuck are you people, and why are you crying on my forums.
Thtb Offline
The German Guy
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 11:14:02 am »

Marry me!

GamerAndyAlly Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 11:18:28 am »

Because I have intelligent things to say and the mods approve, or at least tolerate them.    I think the bigger question is, why do you care?  And who are you, anyhow?

I wouldn't consider that intelligent as much as border line trolling. I care because I'm part of the community, and it's better off without people trying to piss people off. And I'm Holden, I've been around since the day the alpha went public in 1.0

Said this before and I'm sure i'll have to say it again - When I post negatively, its almost always because someone has put forward a bad, clearly unbalanced idea for buffing one side over the other simply because they've had a loss or a series of losses, and need some reason other than themselves to attribute it to.  Yes, I am abrasive - but I'm not wrong on this type of idea, I know my stats backwards and forwards and I have several thousand games worth of experiance since the original CoH beta backing me up, I play all 4 factions in vanilla and am very familiar with all of it.  I am very familiar with all the current EiR doctrines, and I know the vast majority of the players - I played the original public alpha of EiR, then when OF came out I took a hiatus until the beginning of 2008.

Bad ideas are bad ideas, in my experiance, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" and the people who complain the most about the current system are the ones who drive change, because (in general) the majority of users are content to play the game and not bother posting on the forums - I take it upon myself to be very vocal in those bad-idea threads pointing on flaws both in the theorycrafting that goes on, in the incorrect usage or complete lack of accurate stats, and in the players themselves who are proposing the changes - In general this is a very small and select group of players who over and over and over take a loss and come up with a new terrible idea to "fix" the system that caused them to lose, be it MG42 suppression, Airborne drops, or any of the other myriad of things that are causing them to lose.

Frankly, I think the funniest part is the number of people who devote their time to telling me i'm not helping - How exactly does THAT help?  Prove me wrong with logic and stats, unless you can't - which seems to be the case more often than not.    Say what you will about my methods, but I do back up my arguments with reality in the form of stats, logic, and gameplay experiance.   

taa daaaaaaaaa

So theres no more confusion:
http://wiki.onlinegamers.org/index.php?title=Cry_more_noob%3F

If necessary, I can also provide links a useful definition of Sarcasm
Days of War Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 09:23:41 am »

Said this before and I'm sure i'll have to say it again - When I post negatively, its almost always because someone has put forward a bad, clearly unbalanced idea for buffing one side over the other simply because they've had a loss or a series of losses, and need some reason other than themselves to attribute it to.  Yes, I am abrasive - but I'm not wrong on this type of idea, I know my stats backwards and forwards and I have several thousand games worth of experiance since the original CoH beta backing me up, I play all 4 factions in vanilla and am very familiar with all of it.  I am very familiar with all the current EiR doctrines, and I know the vast majority of the players - I played the original public alpha of EiR, then when OF came out I took a hiatus until the beginning of 2008.

Bad ideas are bad ideas, in my experiance, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" and the people who complain the most about the current system are the ones who drive change, because (in general) the majority of users are content to play the game and not bother posting on the forums - I take it upon myself to be very vocal in those bad-idea threads pointing on flaws both in the theorycrafting that goes on, in the incorrect usage or complete lack of accurate stats, and in the players themselves who are proposing the changes - In general this is a very small and select group of players who over and over and over take a loss and come up with a new terrible idea to "fix" the system that caused them to lose, be it MG42 suppression, Airborne drops, or any of the other myriad of things that are causing them to lose.

Frankly, I think the funniest part is the number of people who devote their time to telling me i'm not helping - How exactly does THAT help?  Prove me wrong with logic and stats, unless you can't - which seems to be the case more often than not.    Say what you will about my methods, but I do back up my arguments with reality in the form of stats, logic, and gameplay experiance.   

taa daaaaaaaaa

It's possible to state facts and be intelligent without being a prick.
slowzo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 09:56:13 am »

This is the most retarded thread ever.  Please delete everything besides the first post.
CommanderNewbie Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 09:56:35 am »

And my post.

CommanderNewbie - Allied
Prydefalcn - Axis
Jazlizard Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2008, 09:56:46 am »

And Phil's post

That got an LOL from me.  Cheesy

Quote from: Phil
The MOD is over. The war is over. We're too lazy to restart it. You can all go fuck pickles mom, I hear she's easy.
slowzo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 09:57:41 am »

and the posts where Gamer Andy feeds his electronic ego.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc