Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 10:37:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be a cliquey high school girl.  (Read 18156 times)
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2008, 11:18:09 am »

Stacking is in theory purposely setting up a superior team against a weaker one.
BradAnderson Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2008, 11:20:11 am »

Stacking is in theory purposely setting up a superior team against a weaker one.
if its arranged that u made your team specifically to play against a team then its stacking but hes not...
Bodybag2224-Armor Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2008, 11:35:33 am »

Then why do people bitch when you CREATE a game and bring in your teamates and then wait for an opponent. I see that situation then I see people chastising them for having a stacked team. We need a new word to replace "stacked" because it's getting over-used, I propose a new word like purple donkey. You see a team that is vastly superior and you should call that a purple donkey.

Profiles: BoDyBaG2224
M26ArmedCav
ThinTag by TripleTags.com" border="0
http://bodybag2224.myminicity.com/
Noodles Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2008, 12:23:46 pm »

Goddamn purple donkeys are ruining EIR.
Dbozbrown Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2008, 01:23:45 pm »

Not at all.  Playing with my pals like GamerAndy, Mountain, Jack, and force is what's keeping the game fun for me.
Thirteen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2008, 01:24:39 pm »

Alright Dboz. I see how it is.
Dbozbrown Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2008, 01:28:04 pm »

Twelve, dont be a bitch, you know that I would kick forceman out any day of the week for you.
[AB]RikiRude Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2008, 01:36:32 pm »

I took offense to your post because every game I play gets accused of being stacked, and because the guys I play with are the largest group of good allied players left in the mod.
Maybe that's why you are accused of stacking games, but mainly it depends on who the opponents are.

it sure gets old saying this

put together a 3v3 or 4v4 axis team and we'll fight it, just like I continue to tell everyone -  My tank reapers and Forcemans vet3 AB elite blob and mountain's raid assault and DBoz's onboard mechanics will be happy to meet you

or shut up

Well Anddi, im talking about people who rather sit in launcher for 2 hours with their stacked team not getting a single game, or people who refuse to play a game that is actually pretty even, with someone, and will wait an hour for their buddies to finish their game, rather then play a game at that moment, denying people of a game, who just want to get in a game and play, win or lose, for fun. if you do fit that description, then maybe the thread was directed towards you, but it was not my intention. though the hilarity of the thread has all been worth it.

My available companies:
Allies:
*AB company going for raid assault
  Infantry going for tank reapers
Axis:
*Defensive going for rocket artillery
  Blitz going for lightning war
  And an experimental Terror company going for subversion consisting of all volks and two King Tigers
GamerAndy Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2008, 01:42:41 pm »

I took offense to your post because every game I play gets accused of being stacked, and because the guys I play with are the largest group of good allied players left in the mod.
Maybe that's why you are accused of stacking games, but mainly it depends on who the opponents are.

put together a 3v3 or 4v4 axis team and we'll fight it, just like I continue to tell everyone -  My tank reapers and Forcemans vet3 AB elite blob and mountain's raid assault and DBoz's onboard mechanics will be happy to meet you

or shut up

Well Andy, im talking about people who rather sit in launcher for 2 hours with their stacked team not getting a single game, or people who refuse to play a game that is actually pretty even, with someone, and will wait an hour for their buddies to finish their game, rather then play a game at that moment, denying people of a game, who just want to get in a game and play, win or lose, for fun. if you do fit that description, then maybe the thread was directed towards you, but it was not my intention. though the hilarity of the thread has all been worth it.

Well Rocky, i've got 70 games in this war so far playing less than 3 days a week, almost always with my buddies.

Sorry nobody likes you and it's hard to find games - Maybe instead of bitching about it you could go hang out in a vent channel and talk to people - If you can get your act together to not act like a stuttering moron for a conversation or two, who knows what could happen!  You may find a friend! and then, well, the world may indeed open up to you.

EiR is a team game - Find a team and stop whining

For you, Rocksitter!
http://urltea.com/38uh
[AB]RikiRude Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2008, 02:06:02 pm »

or shut up

Well Andy, im talking about people who rather sit in launcher for 2 hours with their stacked team not getting a single game, or people who refuse to play a game that is actually pretty even, with someone, and will wait an hour for their buddies to finish their game, rather then play a game at that moment, denying people of a game, who just want to get in a game and play, win or lose, for fun. if you do fit that description, then maybe the thread was directed towards you, but it was not my intention. though the hilarity of the thread has all been worth it.

Well Rocky, i've got 70 games in this war so far playing less than 3 days a week, almost always with my buddies.

Sorry nobody likes you and it's hard to find games - Maybe instead of bitching about it you could go hang out in a vent channel and talk to people - If you can get your act together to not act like a stuttering moron for a conversation or two, who knows what could happen!  You may find a friend! and then, well, the world may indeed open up to you.

EiR is a team game - Find a team and stop whining

The thing is LamerAndick I don't have trouble getting games, this has never been about ME, it has been about trying to get people to play with more people, making NEW friends, helping out newer players, not being a pussy worrying about some vetted units or the possibility of losing, or having something get taken off the leaderboard, it's about helping bringing the community together. Instead of having it divided up because some people will ONLY play with 2 or 3 other people. You are so vain, I've actually seen you a couple times in some non-stacked games, which even further proves this thread was not directed right at you, but you just keep bouncing up and down on that upside down stool don't you? Are you looking for attention or something? Although I do have to congratulate you on it working quite well. And who the fuck cares how many games you get in a week? Some of us have lives and can't devote 10 hours a day to playing EiR, so I don't understand what that proves. And I don't think I've whined at all other then the original post.

I also don't understand this getting my act together, I don't have trouble having people either invite me ot games, or starting up games, so I don't know where you are getting that impression. But if I see small examples of people being dicks preventing me from getting a game, I can only imagine how hard it must be for other players who haven't been in the community as long. *gasp* doesn't that require me to think of others, other then myself?! Who would of thunk it!

EiR is a community game, help out the community and the community grows.
Dbozbrown Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2008, 02:38:06 pm »

Andy, you know I like you man, but I think you're way out of line.  You too Ricky.  Just chill the fuck out guys.  This isnt going anywhere, none the less to a good place.  This is a small community, atleast treat eachother with respect.
salan
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2008, 02:40:39 pm »

i'll mod em both to death ... gimme the power!
GamerAndy Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2008, 03:02:46 pm »

If you wanted to be helpful, why use a flamebait title like "Don't be a cliquey high school girl" - You've really got no high ground to stand on.

I'm done here
salan
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2008, 03:05:01 pm »

I'm done here

probably best, bait meet hook?
|-|Cozmo|-| Offline
Lieutenant General of all Ninja's.
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2008, 03:11:50 pm »

don't rise to it, if we had a strict mod over half your post would be deleted.
Bodybag2224-Armor Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2008, 03:17:23 pm »

Ladies, ladies, ladies, let's not get all angry over the Purple donkies (see my previous post). Let's promote AmPm's Sins of a Solar Empire values of LOVE & PEACE.
GamerAndy Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2008, 03:18:14 pm »

don't rise to it, if we had a strict mod over half your post would be deleted.

Yup
Similarly, if we cared as a community about helping new players, you wouldn't be allowed to make posts giving any sort of units or tactics advice or "insight"

to think of all the new players who don't realize how awful you are and actually might listen to you're "a squad of riflemen with a grenade win vs kch" posts..... yeesh
|-|Cozmo|-| Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2008, 03:26:31 pm »

dude, i never claimed to be the tactics guy... thats THTB.
GamerAndy Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2008, 03:35:07 pm »

dude, i never claimed to be the tactics guy... thats THTB.

or just use one rifleman squad, usually the KCH run up to you, just throw a nade in front of them and bam they walk right into it.

just off the top of my head......
|-|Cozmo|-| Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2008, 03:36:52 pm »

so... thats one post, not even in a tactics thread...i think. anyway man wtf is up with all your random personal vendetta's?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc